Chapter 26: You what?

Love Triangle

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Ga Eul and Yi Jung finally meet after all that time. Please do comment and subscribe, I would appreciate that very much! XD

 

“What? Why do you ask for that, and Yi Jung wanted to be operated on his hand too, but we tested his hand and it wasn’t capable of being operated, if we do that his hand could mess up more or there is a chance of him not being able to move his hand anymore at all” the doctor answered to what the facts were of them not being able to operate Yi Jung`s hand

 

“No, I know it can I will like you to test on his hand again and operate on it I believe it will be better, please do try it though, and if anything happens I will take full responsibility” Ga Eul responded with a serious tone as she got up and asked for what she knew would be right.

 

“Wow you are serious, well we will test his hand again and see what happens. You really want his hand to be better I see” the doctor smiled at Ga Eul and instructed the nurse to get some things ready and prepare Yi Jung for his test. It was, soon to operate on him especially since he just got of a coma, but Ga Eul wasn’t going to just sit there and wait, she had to get what she wanted done. The doctor and nurse head out and so did Ga Eul and she headed over to Yi Jung`s room and entered to find a group of eyes look at her and smile, but only the black dark colored eyes were the ones that caught her attention. Yi Jung looked up to Ga Eul without any reaction. As if time had stopped Ga Eul couldn’t take her eyes off of Yi Jung after seeing him awake after so long. “Yah! This is a hospital, stop just staring at each other” Jun Pyo, who was called up by Ji Hoo to come to the hospital, spoke out being annoyed.  “Leave them be Jun Pyo, its been long since they seen each other, hey lets give them some time alone” Jan Di spoke out right away and pulled Jun Pyo outside with her, Woo Bin followed after patting Yi Jung on the back and congratulating him on his recovery. Ji Hoo was the last to leave before he left he looked back at Ga Eul who still had her eyes on Yi Jung, Ji Hoo headed out with a smile and closed the door. Now there was a room, two people, and silence.

 

“Your better” Ga Eul was the first to speak as she walked towards Yi Jung.

 

“Yah” Yi Jung replied but for some reason he couldn’t stop looking at Ga Eul it had been so long since he had seen her. Those eyes, her sweet and beautiful face, he did miss it so much. The only problem was he couldn’t confess, because what he felt for her he knew wasn’t real.

 

“Well I am glad your feeling better, better get used to this, you will still be here for a while, let me get you some water” Ga Eul was so happy that her smile wouldn’t disappear and without thinking she just wanted to make sure Yi Jung was comfortable. Ga Eul quickly ran over to the jug of water and poured some water into a cup and ran to Yi Jung`s right side and was about to give him water with her own hands when he stopped her, with his words.

 

“Yah, I could do it myself, I am not a kid,” Yi Jung said, before things would have become awkward.

 

“Ok, here take the glass” Ga Eul ordered and smiled as she put the cup in front of Yi Jung`s face and waited for him to grab it. After a few tries Yi Jung failed to grab the cup.

 

“Aish, why do I feel so weak, I can`t even pick a cup up” Yi Jung spoke out with anger; he didn’t know why he had become so weak.

 

“You wont be able to move fully yet, your body is still down and weak, the doctor will, make sure you recover quickly, and don’t worry I will be here anytime you need anything” Ga Eul explained as her smile grew. She then took forward the cup to Yi Jung`s mouth and he drank water from Ga Eul`s hands. Ga Eul was being very careful, so he wouldn’t spill any and that she wouldn’t be giving him too much in one sip. Yi Jung watched Ga Eul as she gave him water, after all he did to her she still stood by his side.

 

“Am I that cute to look at” Ga Eul spoke out as she notice Yi Jung looking at her for a long time. After noticing that Ga Eul noticed his stare Yi Jung coughed and water splashed on his blanket and his shirt.

 

“Who said anything about looking at you” Yi Jung turned his head and spoke out trying to defend himself, but this time his hateful words didn’t seem to have effect on Ga Eul she continued to smile at his reaction.

 

“Such a little kid” Ga Eul stood up from the bed and put the cup on the side counter and picked up the blanket that was now wet and put it in a basket where all the laundry clothes went and headed for the closet, that contained extra blankets, sheets and clothes for the patients. Ga Eul took out a blanket and a new clean and dry shirt and headed Yi Jung`s way. Yi Jung didn’t move he just watched her. Ga Eul sat the folded blanket on the bed and headed for Yi Jung`s shirt, beginning to it.

 

“Yah! What are you doing” Yi Jung still unable to stop Ga Eul, spoke out in anger to her bold move.

 

“Changing your shirt, you will catch a cold wearing wet clothes. And all so its not the first time I am changing your clothes” Ga Eul replied, and told him the truth, which brought him much shock that it left his eyes wide open. Ga Eul continued, and finished putting the dry shirt on him and buttoning it up. Ga Eul then again got up and unfolded the blanket and with much neatness put it over Yi Jung`s legs. Picking up the wet shirt Ga Eul headed to the laundry basket and put the shirt in it, then she returned to Yi Jung`s bed only to find him still in shock and eyes wide open.

 

“What’s wrong”? Ga Eul asked with a worried and serious tone.

 

“You... you changed my clothes”? Yi Jung asked.

 

“Yah, I couldn’t leave you wearing the same clothes all the time. Don’t worry I didn’t look at you too much, not really much to look at really” Ga Eul replied while teasing Yi Jung.

 

“Yah! How could you do that without my permission”? 

 

“I didn’t need your permission. I got the permission from the So family so your opinion wasn’t needed” Ga Eul smiled and grabbed for a napkin to clean off the water drops from Yi Jung`s mouth. Ga Eul cleans the water drops from his chin and goes up to his lips and pauses; it was an awkward moment for both of them. Ga Eul felt weird and took her hand away and stood up.

 

“I will be back, I ... have to put the laundry clothes away” Ga Eul came up with an excuse and left the room picking up laundry basket and running out. Yi Jung shook his head and gave out a smile thinking how much she had done for him. But a thought came in his head, which caused his smile to disappear.

 

 

Hey guys sorry this one was short, but I wanted you to know how Yi Jung would react knowing what Ga Eul did for him. Well here it is, there meet after all that time. XD Hope you liked it. Please do comment and subscribe, it means a lot to me.

 

Short question (answer if you can, I would love that)! (:

 

-What came to Yi Jung’s head that would make him sad again?