Chapter 21: Warning

Love Triangle

Hope you like it. XD Thxs for the vote’s guys. The final vote is in and you guys will find out soon. Thank you all who voted XD. Please do comment and subscribe.

 

Ji Hoo walked back into the hospital; only one thought came to his head, which he just couldn’t answer, “Why did Ga Eul act so strange? I need to fix this no matter what”! Ji Hoo was lost in thought, but as he reached the hallway which contained Yi Jung`s room, Ji Hoo snapped out of thought as he saw Woo Bin sitting on the side bench with his arms folded and his head titled, as if he was in deeper thoughts. Jun Pyo was nowhere in sight, knowing that guy he wouldn’t dare to stay anywhere without Jan Di that long. “Your still here, I suppose Jun Pyo left, ”? Ji Hoo questioned Woo Bin as he approached him and sat besides him. “Yeah, just so many questions running through my mind. Yeah Jun Pyo got a call and had to leave” Woo Bin replied as he still looked ahead and for a long time did not blink. “Questions, due to Ga Eul”? Ji Hoo faced Woo Bin and asked to clarify his question. “Yeah, that and some others. Why do you think Ga Eul acted so strange”? Now Woo Bin faced Ji Hoo and in only one blink spoke out. “I think she still is in shock to what happened with her yesterday, I will have to make it up to her. I can`t see her like this” Ji Hoo said having his face dug into his hands.

 

 

“Why”? Woo Bin asked as if he was unhappy with what Ji Hoo said.

 

“What do you mean, its all my fault so I have to fix it”!

 

“You have been showing much care for Ga Eul lately” Woo Bin asked, now sitting up straight as if he knew much about Ji Hoo and Ga Eul.

 

“...” Ji Hoo did not reply he just picked up his face and looked up and Woo Bin.

 

“Why am I not right? First, Jan Di and now Ga Eul? What are your intentions? I know that for the past day Ga Eul was with you”

 

“So why do you care? Why does it even matter? And why are you acting so odd as if you were my enemy. As for Jan Di I treated her like a friend, but after I knew for sure that she was in love with Jun Pyo...”

 

“Then why did you kiss Jan Di when we went to New Caledonia”? Woo Bin cut off Ji Hoo and asked.

 

“Because ... She liked me and I knew Jun Pyo was only going to hurt her, like he is now. If Jan Di decided to be with me I would never make her cry. I wanted to protect her.” Ji Hoo answered facing Woo Bin as if defending him self.

 

“Are you sure, you weren`t doing it cause of Seo Hyun, and decided to take Jan Di away from Jun Pyo, because Seo Hyun was taken away from you”? Woo Bin stood up as he spoke.

“What?” Ji Hoo stood up with anger and only faced Woo Bin “Why would you say that? How can you say that to your friend”?

 

“Listen I am only going to warn you, if you don’t listen then you will know the real me. Yi Jung has been my best friend and I have known him longer than you. He is like a brother to me and I know his pain. So don’t try something funny that will upset him. Because if he is in pain because of you, I will forget that you were once my friend” Woo Bin responded with a deep scary voice, proving that what he said was what he truly meant.

 

“So I can`t help someone out if their in pain is that it, you know very well that Ga Eul likes Yi Jung a lot and all Yi Jung did was make her cry. He goes on about not ever having a real girlfriend and uses that excuse for dumping Ga Eul. But then why does he have a girlfriend, that girl Hyo Jung. Ga Eul was hurt by what Yi Jung did to her what I am not allowed to help a friend and cheer them up? Huh, tell me”! Ji Hoo`s eyes widened with anger and burst the truth out.

 

“So that’s who she is...I will have to see what going on with her” Woo Bin thought to himself having a smirk on his face.

 

“Well, tell me,” Ji Hoo asked again with his hands folded awaiting his answer.

 

“Listen bro, I am just warning you, lets just say I know a lot about Yi Jung and I know he wouldn’t be happy either, with what’s going on. Well I have to go now. Take care and remember what I said”. Woo Bin faced Ji Hoo patted his shoulder, gave him an understand face and left.

 

“Ahh, what is it with everyone always turning on me like I am the bad person. But I guess I could understand...I should call Ga Eul, Where could she go”. Ji Hoo thought to him self as he took his phone out and dialed Ga Eul`s number.

 

“Hello, the person you are trying to reach is not available please leave a message after the beep” beeeeeepppppp...

 

Ji Hoo hung up and shoved his phone in his pocket. “Aish, this girl, what am I going to do now?

 

The cab stopped in front of Ga Eul`s and she quickly got out “I will be back in few minutes” Ga Eul asked the cab driver to wait and ran inside her house. As soon as Ga Eul went inside she ran over to the microwave and heated something up as it was already in the microwave. After heated up Ga Eul quickly and carefully takes it out of the microwave and runs back out and hops into the same cab. “Lets go please” Ga Eul asked politely and the cab drove off once again. After a couple of stops, the cab makes its final stop to the hospital where Yi Jung`s mother was at. “Thank you” Ga Eul thanks the cab driver and pays him and with a smile walks into the hospital.

 

Knock

 

Who could that be? I bet its Ga Eul” Mrs. So smiles to herself as that thought came to her head.

 

“Come in Ga Eul” Mrs. So allowed the person knocking to enter.

 

“Eomeoni, how did you know it was me”? Ga Eul opened the door wide and surprised to what Mrs. So said, spoke out.

 

“You’re the one who said I will get company, so who else would I expect besides my daughter in law, come sit besides me” Mrs. So smiled, and guided Ga Eul to sit next to her. Ga Eul sat besides Mrs. So, but her expression changed from having a smile to having a frown. Ga Eul felt her heart sink after she was called Mrs. So daughter in law; it reminded her she didn’t deserve to be called that for someone so rich.

 

“Ga Eul! What’s wrong? Its like you haven’t slept and as if you’re about to cry. Tell me”! Mrs. So with a worried face asked, as she observed Ga Eul.

 

“Oh, its nothing. You don’t have to worry. Eomeoni guess what I made food for you lets eat”. Ga Eul was about to open up the food she brought, but Mrs. So`s hand stops her from what she was doing and it made Ga Eul look straight up at Mrs. So.

 

“Tell me, are you going to hide it from your eomeoni” Mrs. So took the food from Ga Eul`s hands and put it to the side and creased Ga Eul`s cheek, with much care of if Ga Eul was her own child.

 

“I don’t think I could fulfill your promise. I am not worthy to become your daughter in law. It will only bring your family disgrace”. Ga Eul burst in to tears and spoke out.

 

“Why do you say that, it won`t and even it does I don’t care, I would only care if I loose a daughter in law like you”

 

“Please don’t call me that I am not worth it” Ga Eul still crying. Mrs. So pulls Ga Eul into a hug and comforts her while patting her head and asking her to calm down.

 

“Ga Eul, please don’t give up, I don’t want to loose you too. I know how it is like to loose loved ones and I don’t think if I lost you I will be able to survive again. I lost my husband from my love and my only two-son stay away from me, never bothering to visit. I have tried to stay strong, but if you leave too I can`t guarantee anything” Mrs. So still patting Ga Eul`s head spoke out.

 

“No! Please don’t say that,” Ga Eul said with much love only a mother and daughter could share.

 

“I won`t but you can`t leave me, you have to fulfill your promise no matter what. Do you understand or me leaving soon is a guarantee. Who said your not worth it, just because someone is poor doesn’t mean their not human, they still work, love and live. So you’re no different. I would give up the most richest girl in world for you, you are better than all of them and you are the only one to keep me alive and keep my son happy. I know that better than anyone”.

 

“Ok, I will try. But you need to promise not to say that you will leave, anymore. Ok?” Ga Eul got back up and face Mrs. So and smiled.

 

“Not try I want to hear good news soon. Ok I promise I won`t. But you have to promise me one more thing”

 

“What will that be” Ga Eul smiled and asked

 

“You have to be the So family`s Eternal Flower. You have to never give up and get used to us because you are our family’s daughter in law no matter what ok” Mrs. So spoke out as if not a question, but a command. She wiped away Ga Eul tears with her thumb and smiled.  

 

“Ok. Eomeoni what ever you say” Ga Eul just smiled to what Mrs. So told her. Ga Eul leaned towards the food she brought and unwrapped everything and fed it to Mrs. So with her own hands.

 

“Mmmmm. Ga Eul did you make this yourself? It`s delicious”!

 

“Yes, I got up super early went home and cooked it for you. Sorry I had to go check on Yi Jung so I couldn’t come earlier” Ga Eul explained her self.

 

“Don’t be sorry, you wanted to help my son, what else could I ask for” Mrs. So was so happy that she was about to cry. Ga Eul wipes her tears off and they continue to smile and enjoy each other’s company. They were enjoying their time together so much that they both failed to notice someone peek from the sidewall of the room and watch them.

 

Thanks to all who voted it meant a lot. Well here is another update. Hope this is worth your time. Please do comment, letting me know what you think and subscribe XD.

 

Questions:

 

-Do you think Ga Eul will really keep her promise or is she just promising so she doesn’t upset Mrs. So?

 

-Who was watching them?