Chapter 1: I Have Rules

Love Triangle

A/N: This is my second story hope you like please don’t hate for making the soeul break up but trust me its only for awhile.

 

“Lets go out on a date, but lets do it for real this time” Ga Eul said looking at Yi Jung nervously waiting for his answer. Yi Jung thought for while and smiled and looked up on Ga Eul and spoke out “Thanks, but I have rules when I date girls”. “Rules”? Ga Eul asked with a questionable face. “Hmm.. Hana (1): I don’t date nice girls. Dhul (2): I don’t date stupid girls. Seth (3): I definitely don’t date girls who are related with my friends. Ga Eul you know all three of those apply to you” “Sunbae”!  “You know where the door is right” Yi Jung told Ga Eul with his cruel and bitter sound. Ga Eul knew it wouldn’t work, but she had to try, she steps out of the door and tears begin to come down her cheeks as she walks home. As she enters her house, her parents are already sleeping so she quietly heads in her room. As she enters she remembers how she had just been rejected by someone she really liked. She goes and sits on the chair that is near the window and a river of tears fall from her eyes. Then she suddenly remembers something in her head and stops crying and a smile appeared on .

 

Flashback

 

“Ga Eul you need to be brave, tell that person you love him and even if he rejects you, you shouldn’t give up because you will only regret forever. Just never give up and always try to do your best till the very end”. Eun Jae told Ga Eul giving her advice on never to giving up while holding her hand as they sat together in the pottery school with no one in sight.

 

End of flashback

 

“Teacher Eun Jae is right, I can`t just give up I need to still try my best till the very end and maybe then Yi Jung Sunbae will come to know and like me” to that thought Ga Eul`s smile grew bigger. She had missed to notice that someone had been watching her outside her window. Yi Jung had followed her home in one of his normal black car so she doesn’t see him; he had waited to know if Ga Eul would leave him alone now. He didn’t want to hurt her anymore. “ I told you not to fall for me it would only make you cry” Yi Jung thought to himself and looked up and saw her smile as she looked out the window and turned off her lights and went to bed. Yi Jung was shocked he knew Ga Eul too well and that smile told him everything, that she wasn’t giving up yet and he began to get madder and drove home. He was already mad that Ga Eul didn’t decide to forget him yet and on top of that as he enters his studio he turns on the light and sees his father kissing another girl whose probably in her 20s, as the light they both stop kissing. As they saw Yi Jung the girl picked up her bag and left. Yi Jung`s father picked up his glass of wine and drank it sip after sip. Yi Jung ran over to his father with much hate and anger and burst out:

 

 “What are you doing here”?

 

“Why am I not allowed here”?

 

“I do my work here go do your work else where”

 

“Why are you being so harsh son? Lets help each other out. I will do my work here and you do you WORK here too” Yi Jung`s father said to his son with much emphasis on work.

 

“Are you happy living like this”?

 

“I was happy once when I met the person I love, but after you loose someone you love, all of them become the same”.

 

“Don’t you think thats cruel to mother”?

 

“That’s why I wish life would just hurry up and be over, but it sure doesn’t work like that” Yi Jung`s fathered explained himself as he put his glass of wine on the bar counter. “Your brother was removed and you were chosen to be the owner of the So merchandise and money. 

 

“I never said I wanted it”

 

“No one gets to choose you got picked because you resemble me the most” Yi Jung`s father said has he fixed his suit and was about to head out when he stopped besides Yi Jung and tapped his left shoulder with his left hand “that’s another cruel truth” and then left the studio. Yi Jung was full of anger after what his father had said. He grabbed the wine bottle his father drank out of and threw it on the floor. The bottle smashed into pieces. “SEE GA EUL THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU TO FORGET ME, I DON’T WANT TO BECOME A JERK LIKE MY FATHER AND HURT YOU”. Yi Jung screamed out in his studio. Then he smiled bitterly to himself “then I guess I will just have to make you understand in another way”!

 

 

A/N: So what did you guys think hope you like it please review or leave a comment. XD