Chapter 12: What Should I do?

Love Triangle

Sorry guys I just moved so I was busy packing and unpacking. Please forgive me :(! Hope you guys like this chapter! Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe!

 

Seo Hyun and Seo Hyun everywhere, as Ga Eul was observing Ji Hoo`s house, all she saw was pictures of Seo Hyun or stuff related to her. “Ji Hoo Sunbae really did love Seo Hyun Unnie” Ga Eul said as she had already gotten up and looked around. As she was observing Ji Hoo`s living room she saw a bag that said “Ji Hoo <3 Seo Hyun” with a heart around it, as she saw the figure of the bag, she figured out that it must be Ji Hoo`s violin case. She slowly bends down to open it then she suddenly heard footsteps and jumped up and turned around. She saw Ji Hoo standing behind her with a tray that had two cups of coffee.

 

“Ga Eul I think its more polite if you ask before you touch people's stuff” Ji Hoo explained to Ga Eul, not that he really minded her touching his stuff, but thought she should at least asked first. “Sorry Sunbae I was just curious”

 

“Its ok, I need to get rid of all this stuff anyways. Come on lets sit and drink this delicious coffee I made”. Ji Ho jokingly smiled and giggled to himself as he sat on the couch and guided Ga Eul to sit there with him as well. Ga Eul didn’t react to his joke she stopped in confusion when he said he was going to get rid of all the stuff that was related to Seo Hyun. Ga Eul couldn’t sit easy with that sentence; she rushed and sat down besides Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo handed Ga Eul a cup of coffee and drank his, he looked to the side as saw that Ga Eul did not drink her coffee “Ga Eul, is the coffee bad”?

 

Ji Hoo quickly asked, he thought that she didn’t like it. “Sunbae, why do you want to get rid of the stuff, about Seo Hyun Unnie”? Ga Eul quickly spoke out. Ji Hoo smiled to her question “Because she can never be mine so why keep all the memories and be in pain right. All so, not everyone gets their first love like Jun Pyo, right”?

 

After hearing the last sentence that had just come out of his mouth, Ga Eul slowly moves her head away from Ji Hoo and drinks her coffee as if trying to get her mind off of something “So not everyone gets their first true love”? Ga Eul thought to herself “then does that mean I have no chance with Yi Jung Sunbae”? “Ga Eul you ok”? Ji Hoo spoke out as he saw her cute smile turn into a frown. “Sunbae? So are you giving up”? Ga Eul finally freeing her face from the cup of coffee asked out of curiosity.

 

“Yeah, I guess nothing can be done” Ji Hoo looked around as if he really didn’t want to talk on the topic anymore. “You can, you could do anything you want Sunbae” “What do you mean”? “They say if you try your best till the very end you could do or get what you want or even if you don’t get what you wanted at least you won`t have regrets of letting your first love go without trying. If you try your very best till the very end to get the person you love and if you are made for each other no force can ever separate them”. Ga Eul explained what she believed in. “You really believe in that”? Ji Hoo asked still staring at Ga Eul and focusing on what she was saying.

 

“Of course I do Sunbae. This coffee for example, when you put in the coffee beans in water or the packet, you don’t just stir it once and your coffee is ready you have to stir a couple of times to get the coffee beans mixed with the water completely. Right? So why are you just trying once and giving up, you have to try again and again to get or reach what you want, if you give up already then what’s the point, if you won`t even try to get what you wanted for so long”? Ga Eul turned to look at Ji Hoo, who was more than surprised to what she just said, she smiled and turned back to center herself and finished her coffee and sat it on the tray that was placed on the coffee table in front of the couch.

 

Ga Eul stands up from the couch picks up her cup and takes it to the kitchen, washes it and puts it in the dish stand. Then she walks back out to the living room where now Ji Hoo was lost in thought, his elbows on his knees and his hands together with his chin resting on his hands.

 

He wasn’t blinking either he was really lost in thought. Ga Eul walks up to Ji Hoo and places her index finger and thumb together in front of his face and snaps her fingers. Ji Hoo snaps out of his thought “Sunbae lets go its getting late now and I don’t want to bother you more” “Oh ok Ga Eul lets go” Ji Hoo gets up from the couch and smiles as he looks at Ga Eul.

 

Ga Eul runs to the room, she had left her coat in. Ji Hoo smiled as he watched Ga Eul walk around her house even though she wasn`t someone special or rich watching her smile made his smile appear. Then Ga Eul grabs her coat and heads back to the living room. Then they both head out and get in Ji Hoo`s black car, it was too late and he didn’t want to drive so he called his driver to drop Ga Eul off.

 

Ji Hoo didn’t have to come along, but he chose to, he wanted to make sure Ga Eul got home safely. During the drive Ji Hoo was lost in thought again that he didn’t really notice that Ga Eul had already fallen asleep as her head falls and her neck bends her head jumps back up.

 


“That seems uncomfortable” Ji Hoo said to himself and moved closer to Ga Eul and placed her head on his right shoulder. “Excuse me, can you please turn back to my house” Ji Hoo spoke out as he knew Ga Eul`s house was far and she had already fallen asleep and she would just be more uncomfortable. “Sure Master no problem” the driver smiled back at Ji Hoo and turned the car around. As the car stopped in front of Ji Hoo`s house he had told the driver to go home.

 

Ji Hoo gets out of the car and goes to the left side of the car where Ga Eul was sitting and carefully takes her and picks her up in a bridal style. He carefully takes her to the room she was in before when he brought her and lays her down, puts a blanket on her and heads near the door to turn off the lights. As Ji Hoo was about to turn the light off he took a quick glance at Ga Eul and smiled “sleep well Ga Eul we have a lot of work to do soon” Ji Hoo turns off the light, closes the door and heads to his room. He was already in pajamas so he jumps on his bed as soon he enters his room. As Ji Hoo centered him on the bed his eyes paused at the right side lamp table next to his bed and finds his phone lying there.

 

He grabs his phone and turns it on. He gets up in shock of how many calls and messages he had received. {120 calls. 100 from Jun Pyo and 20 from Woo Bin} Woo Bin would call less knowing that if the person doesn’t pick up to give it a rest, but Jun Pyo doesn’t care about anyone so he would be the one with the most calls. Ji Hoo was about to call to ask what happen, but he paused as he saw he had many messages they all said one thing that gave even a bigger shock to Ji Hoo: “Yah Ji Hoo where are you pick up the phone, Yi Jung fell down the stairs and is now in a coma we all are in the hospital come quickly”. -Jun Pyo.

 

After reading the messages Ji Hoo quickly called Jun Pyo:

 

“Yah! Ji Hoo where are you, we called you so many times”. Jun Pyo after one ring picked up the phone, and right after answering began screaming.

 

“I was at a meeting what happen”? Ji Hoo lied because he knew telling the truth would not help at the moment.

 

“Yi Jung fell down the Namsan Stairs and now is in a coma. We are still here come hurry and on your way can you bring Ga Eul too, if you know where she is. Woo Bin went to her house, but she wasn’t there. Jan Di is here too and I know Ga Eul would want to see Yi Jung”.

 

“Sure, I will try to find her”. Ji Hoo lied again, because he needed time to think if taking Ga Eul with him to the hospital was a good idea.

 

“Ok, Hurry up”! Jun Pyo screamed his lungs out and hung up.

 

Ji Hoo throws his phone on his bed and runs to Ga Eul`s room, as he quickly got to her room, he was about to rush in, but before he could enter his footsteps paused in front of the door. As he was standing in front of the door of her room many thoughts came to his mind “Ga Eul was so happy today and seeing her happy made me smile too. Because of Yi Jung she cried I don’t know if I could see her cry anymore she deserves to smile not have tears come down her eyes. Should I bring her with me or not let her find out”? Questions ran through his mind and he was completely confused on what to do at the moment.

 

 

To get the next chapter first PM me you answer and I know I wont be able to post any time soon, but I promise if you get this question right I will forsure send you the next chapter.

 

Question:

 

  1. What do you think Ji Hoo meant by “Sleep well Ga Eul we have lots of work to do soon”?

  2. What will Ji Hoo decide to do? Will he take Ga Eul with him? Or will he not let Ga Eul find out?

 

Hope you like this chapter, I will try my best to write the next one soon. Please rcomment and subscribe! Thanks for reading XD!