Chapter 4: Who Will Help Me?

Love Triangle

A/N: Enjoy XD. Hope you like this chapter.

 

It was middle of October and the weather low as ever. Still Ga Eul was shocked about the kind of guy Yi Jung really turned out to be and she knows for sure now that he would never change. Ga Eul walks all the way home, her coat in her hands. Ga Eul didn’t want to wear her coat she rather freeze to death than wear a coat that, Yi Jung touched. Ga Eul`s house was past an alley and it was past midnight, the alley was dark and scary, but Ga Eul didn’t care she was still lost in thought of what happened that she didn’t see herself pass the alley.

Her footsteps stopped when she hit something tall and strong. “Hey sweaty where are you going at this time”. “Sorry sir I was just on my way home I didn’t see you, I am very sorry”. Ga Eul explained herself as she bowed to the stranger and continued walking, but the guy grabbed her hand and dragged her into the dark alley. “Hey what’s your problem let me go”! Ga Eul yelled out “hey shut up” the stranger punched Ga Eul on her cheeks, she was about to cry with pain, then when she could open her eyes again two other guys came near her. She knew she was in trouble now and no one would come to save her not even Yi Jung.

The two other guys had grabbed Ga Eul`s hand on each side preventing her from moving, then as the stranger she had bumped into leaned in closer to kiss her, Ga Eul closed her eyes hoping that it would be a nightmare and she would just wake up. Then still having her eyes closed she heard noises of someone getting beaten up her hands were relished, as she heard the two guys ran off to the other side of the alley and then screaming in pain as if someone had hit them.

“Yi Jung Sunbae”? Ga Eul thought to her self as she slowly opened her eyes and saw a tall man beat up the strangers. Ga Eul saw the guy who had just helped her get hit she tried to get up and help him, but she was too cold and her cheek hurt so much that as soon as she got up she fainted and fell to the floor. The three strangers had run away, the guy who seemed to help Ga Eul ran to her and picked her up in a bridal style and took her to his house. After getting home the guy slowly places Ga Eul on his bed and feels her forehead, which is really hot, she was in the cold for too long and without a coat. “Ga Eul, wake up are you ok? Please get up”! The guy tried to wake Ga Eul up with a worried voice; Ga Eul was still unconscious and didn’t seem to response.

 Then the guy calls for one of his maids and orders her “change her clothes into something really warm but before that get her in to a hot tub to warm her up and call me when everything is done. Understand”? “Yes master I will let you know right away”. The guy left the room and closed the door he went to his studies and took his phone out of his pocket  “I think I should let Yi Jung know what happened to Ga Eul and that he should come get her cause I don’t know where Ga Eul lives”. The guy said to himself and dialed Yi Jung’s number, but Yi Jung did not pick up his phone seemed to be shut off. “What should I do now? Jan Di? No, I don’t even know where she is right now. Uhhhhh”? The guy said to himself while scratching his head. Then he just decided to keep her at his house for now until he figures something out. After 10 minute he heard a knock at his study room door where he was at “come in” “sir I have done what you had told me to do. She is soundly sleeping” “Araso you may leave now”.

The maid left and the guy decided to go check up on Ga Eul. As he entered the room, he saw Ga Eul sleeping calmly “she looks like a cute angel when she sleeps” the guy whispered to himself and then closed the room light and the door and head for his room quietly so he doesn’t wake her up with his noise.

 

A/N: so what do you guys think I know its not that long also it wasn’t interesting but had to make someone help Ga Eul. So who do you guys think is the guy who is helping Ga Eul? PM me who ever gets it I will send you the next chapter first. Please review XD.