Chapter 37: My Cinderella

Love Triangle

P.S: This story is near its end so please continue your support! Thank you! (Please Comment and Subscribe and maybe Upvote. If you think its worth it)

Yi Jung`s POV

Already 2 months had passed since me and Ga Eul started working together, she was very hard working and loved what she did. Sure still she ignored me, but the more time we spent together, the more I fell in love with her. How could I tell her? I want to, but how? She never talks to me besides about work. She never stays long enough for me to talk to her. Like she was writing her own faith to stay away from me. Then one day I guess the tables turned.

I was sitting in my office, when my mother walked in without a knock; I was caught off guard.

“Mother?”

“Hello son, sorry to bother you at this time, but I would like you and Ga Eul to come to our grand party for the success of our company. Thanks to you and Ga Eul`s hard work” my mother spoke with a smile.

“Is it necessary?”

“Of course it is, its tonight 9:00PM; make sure you arrive on time. Also Ga Eul will be coming as well and because it is a short notice I want you to take Ga Eul shopping and get her dressed up and ready for this party. Big business people will be there too, so make sure you two look your best ok?”

“But...” of course I could take her, but would she go? Was my real question.

“No buts you’re both coming” mother was about to head out when she stopped and looked back “Ga Eul has already agreed to come to the party with you, now getting her ready and getting her to the party is your job.” with that she left and closed the door.

Yes I was finally given a chance. I didn’t want to loose a minute, even though it was only 6 and the party starts around 9, I still closed all my files and ran out of my office and into Ga Eul which wasn`t far, actually it was right next to my office.

“Sir, do you need something?” Ga Eul yelped with shock. Yes that’s what she called me now, Ga Eul says that since we work together now, its better if she called me that way, but it just annoyed me, I liked it when she called me Sunbae more.

“Lets go” I quickly spoke out while approaching her desk and closing all her files, which she was writing in. 

“Where to? Hey what are you doing...” before she could say more I grabbed her hand and took her outside and made her sit into my car, she resisted first but then later listened. I quickly sat in too and before anything I start the car. We stopped in front of a big mall. Ga Eul observed the building with amazement. I rush out the car and open Ga Eul`s door. I grab her arm and drag her out.

“I am not an animal!” Ga Eul screamed to the way she was being treated.

I know the way I was treating her was rough, but if I let her go now, I might not get another chance. With that, still holding her arm; I walk inside the mall and the manager quickly runs over to me as I came into his sight.

“Mr. So what brings you here?”

“I need everyone to leave, now!” I quickly ordered.

“But sir there are too many people, we can`t do that” the manager replied and gave me an answer that caused me to give him a death glare. Still holding Ga Eul` arm I walk around and look for something, which I eventually found. I quickly pulled it down and water filled up the mall. I had the sprinklers attached to the inside of the mall`s roof, which would turn on in case of big fire. I managed to pull Ga Eul with me to the side under a store roof so we wouldn’t get wet. I watched all the people run out, thinking there was a real fire. Looking back at the manager, who was now wet, I pointed my head out towards the crowd telling him to make sure everyone was gone. He nodded and was about to head his way to the crowd when I stopped him

“When everyone has left, lock the gates and sent over two helpers to help us get around here. Understand?” I spoke out giving my death glare once again. The manager nodded once again and rushed over to the crowd.

“You didn’t have to do that! We could have shopped here with other people too!” Ga Eul yelled at me while drying her hair, which was now a little wet.

“Yah! There were too many people and we have to go soon and....” I was ready to say more but as I shifted my head from the crowd to Ga Eul, my eyes couldn’t close and I couldn’t speak. Even though she only had a few drops, those tiny drops made her look even more pretty and I was speechless; I didn’t know what to do but stare, it was like I was in sight of an angel. Ga Eul seemed to catch my glare and snapped her fingers in my face “Yah! Can we hurry this up?” I just smiled because no matter how much she tried to hide it I saw her bush from my glare.

“Ok, lets go” the water stopped and one woman and one man walked over to us and bowed “How can we help you, sir?” It took time as we looked around for perfect clothing. As a gentleman, of course I helped Ga Eul get her dress, first. “Ummm... No. Lets see this... Nah. This looks good!” one after another I picked up a dress and placed it on Ga Eul. After many tries I found one, which I liked. I handed it over to Ga Eul and told her to try it on. After two minutes she returns, wearing the dress I gave her, a strapless purple dress that was knee high from the front and long almost touching the floor from the back. The back was showing and her chest was showing a little too much. Ga Eul was a pure girl and I know that dress would bother her; also since she wore that dress the man that was helping us was looking at her too long. I would have popped his eyeballs out if Ga Eul weren’t there. Then I look around more and found a better dress and gave it to Ga Eul and pushed her in to the dressing room; I was pissed by the workers stare. Soon as Ga Eul went in to change, I rush over to the man and yell out “better watch where you`re looking if you want to keep those eyes”

“What do you mean sir, oh her sorry she is just so beautiful...” before he would say anything else I make a fist and was about to punch him when a voice stopped me.

“Yi Jung Sunbae. How does it look” I heard Sunbae after so long I knew it was her right away, before looking back I put my arm down and gave the guy a death glare, then smiling as nothing happened, I look back at Ga Eul and my eyes wide open. The dress she was wearing fitted her well, better than that. It was a blue dress, long from both sides. Gems were placed all around on the top part of the dress. The dress had a blue flower in the middle. The bottom part was long and straight down with blue and small shades of white. Her hair was down and curled from the bottom, her hair matched well. The dress was just perfect on her.

“Is it ok?”

“Its perfect.” I replied which caused Ga Eul to blush.

“Ok stop staring now, we have to go soon, now lets pick something for you” Ga Eul spoke out as she went over to the men section.

“Don`t worry I already got one” I spoke as I snapped my finger and one of the workers brought in a white tux, I purposely chose it to match Ga Eul`s dress. She noticed that too and smiled; how I missed that smile so much.

“Ok, get ready and lets go then,” Ga Eul ordered as her smile disappeared.

“Slow down Cinderella, aren’t you forgetting something?” I held up heel shoes that had white straps and a blue fluffy bow in the front.

“Oh yeah. Thanks” she tries to get the shoes, but I move away and move the shoes higher so she can’t get them. She looked at me and gave a questionable look, asking what was I doing?

“Sit down” I answered.

“I can put them on myself” Ga Eul figured out my plan, but I wasn’t letting go that easy.

“Be quiet and Sit down. We will stay here until you listen. Its up to you” I ordered while tapping my watch and having a strong grip on the shoes, just in case Ga Eul tried to be smart. With a pout Ga Eul carefully sits down on the bench in the store and I sit down on the floor and put her shoes on for her. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but seeing her blush after I was done was worth it. I stand back up and give her my hand to help her up. She didn’t fight this time and just listened.

“Are they ok” I asked.

“They`re fine, so pretty. Thank you,” she responded with a smile while observing her shoes.

“Now just one more thing” I spoke as I returned to the lady worker and grabbed a pink lip-gloss from her hand and unwrapped it.

“What?” Ga Eul looked up and asked.

“This” before she could react I began applying lip-gloss on her lips, I caught her off guard so she didn’t fight. It was easy for me to do this so quick and easy. I had done it for many other girls before, but this was different. I liked doing this for Ga Eul. My eyes stopped on her lips, they seemed so soft and juicy.

Yi Jung stop thinking about it. She isn’t like that. Don’t mess up.

The voice in my head was right I quickly look away and closed the lip-gloss. Ga Eul went over to a mirror and observed what a great job I did.

“Wow this is really well done. Thank you. This color is so pretty...”

“Here keep it then” I handed her the pink lip-gloss; she looked at me with shock.

“No, I can`t I already have to pay you back for this dress and now this...”

“No don’t worry, you don’t have to pay me back. Just have a good time at the party, and we are even ok?”

“But...”

“No more. What I said is done. Ok I will go change now! Wait for me here”

I walk in to the dressing room and change; I come back out, and Ga Eul`s eyes widened.

“Wow, you look.... you look”

“Yeah?” I waited for Ga Eul`s response.

“Charming! Wait no, really handsome...” Ga Eul hit her head thinking she said something stupid. I smiled. 

“Thank you, lets go” Ga Eul nodded and followed me out. I stopped by the manager.

“You know what to do and take extra to get this place cleaned, even though its not a big mess, I am in a nice mood today.” The manager nodded and smiled.

Ga Eul and me began to walk out; our pathway was clean and dry, as I had ordered that before we left, so our clothes don’t get wet. We stood together. Even though this was reality, I felt like I was in a fairytale, mostly girls think about finding their prince charming. But this Casanova had fallen in love with a country bumpkin so much that I was the one thinking of fairytales. I peeked at Ga Eul and smiled, to the thought as we walked together. Yes this prince charming had found his Cinderella!

Sorry guys I was busy with exams. But all done now and back to this won`t leave you hanging anymore. So what do you guys think! Do let me know, I love your thoughts. Don’t forget to subscribe and review/comment. Please do.