Chapter: No She Likes Me

Love Triangle

“I am Chu Ga Eul” Ga Eul stepped forward and introduced herself to Hyo Jung. Hyo Yung was taking lots of interest in Ga Eul and then after knowing her name she spoke out “You are so cute, you’re just like a sister I always wanted. Is it ok if I call you unnie”? Hyo Jung asked with a smile, “Sure, if that makes you happy” Ga Eul said returning the smile. “So, Yi Jung you didn’t answer my question” Ji Hoo asked raising his right eyebrow followed by a smile. “Ahh...” Yi Jung still didn’t know how to answer, then he suddenly smiled “Oh I am on a date with this girl, sorry I didn’t introduce her this is Hyo Jung. She seemed to be very attracted to the Namsan tower so I brought her over here”. Hyo Jung was speechless, she was so happy to know that the guy she liked has already made her his girlfriend she didn’t say anything to that thought she just blushed at the moment. Then Yi Jung wraps his right hand around Hyo Jung waist and whispered in her ear “Just play along with me please” Hyo Jung nodded her head and smiled at Yi Jung.

Getting her approval Yi Jung finishes what he wanted to say “To be honest, I used to hate this place, but since it’s a special place for lovers I came along with Hyo Jung, we really do love each other. Surprisingly we even have the same last name, I think I found my true soul mate” Yi Jung said playing the noise game with Hyo Jung who played along and blushed. Ga Eul felt herself loose balance, but quickly grabbed the handle; she was lucky that no one saw her loose balance. Ga Eul calmed down and felt all her sadness, all her tears die and she had turned into a strong person after she heard herself say “Ga Eul just stop don’t be this way, just for that jerk he got someone else already. Just show him you aren’t going to let him bring you down. Show him who really is in charge. “Well hope you guys have a nice day, sorry but me and Ji Hoo Sunbae have to attend some other places. Nice meeting you. Hope you two enjoy your date and now we have to continue ours ” Ga Eul with a serious and bold act, grabs Ji Hoo`s hand and their fingers entangled with each other’s.

 Ji Hoo`s eyes widen, luckily Yi Jung did not see Ji Hoo`s surprise reaction. Then Ga Eul pulls Ji Hoo`s arm and both of them head towards Ji Hoo`s motorcycle. “Ga Eul...” “Sunbae please don’t ask anything just drive, please” Ga Eul cut off Ji Hoo and quickly got on his bike, but this time she got on so quickly she didn’t realize she had her arms around Ji Hoo`s stomach and her face leaning on his backside. Ga Eul looked at Hyo Jung and waved her hand and smiled. Hyo Jung smiled back and waved, she actually came to like Ga Eul and Ji Hoo together. “Aren’t they a cute couple Sunbae”? Hyo Jung said smiling a she saw them leave.  “What Ga Eul and Ji Hoo. No that can’t be. She likes me, no, no, no”! Yi Jung thought to himself then his legs in control he didn’t know where he was and before he could come back to his senses he tripped, and fell down the stairs, then after 13 steps he hit the ground with his back facing the ground and his head hit the ground, his head was bleeding and his vision got blurry. “Yi Jung Sunbae, wake up are you ok” Hyo Jung asked worried as soon as she reached him, but before he knew it he had lost his vision and fainted.

 

Ji Hoo was still confused on why Ga Eul would say that, they stop by a meadow full of yellow flowers and Ji Hoo parks his bike as he thought this was a good place to get things clear. No one was in sight except for Ga Eul and Ji Hoo as they walked in the middle of the meadow. Ji Hoo broke the silence  “Ga Eul should we talk”? “I am sorry Sunbae, I didn’t want to go that far, but the words just came out, I just could let... I couldn’t see....” Ga Eul kept cutting off as if did not want to say the next words “couldn’t let Yi Jung treat you like that and you couldn`t see him with another girl and just wanted to get out of there, but wanted to show Yi Jung you don’t need him” Ji Hoo completed Ga Eul`s words, Ga Eul`s eyes widened as she saw Ji Hoo read her mind so easily “Sunbae. How did you know”? “I could read your mind Ga Eul. I don’t know why Yi Jung would act that way, but for my friend I promise you that I will make you happy again no matter what, and I promise to bring that smile back on your face trust me. So for an apology may I consider taking you somewhere if you approve” Ga Eul smiled to what Ji Hoo just said “see my plan is already working, look at that smile”!

 Ji Hoo said with a joking smile and giggled to himself. “Sure Sunbae, but I want to do something for you too, for playing along with me and helping me” “What will that be”? Ji Hoo asked being excited “Well I can`t really do much, but I would like to cook for you, I am a really good cook and I will like to thank you by cooking for you is that ok” Ga Eul said as if it was a stupid way to thank such a rich guy and avoiding his face she continues to look at the yellow flowers that were all around them. “Sure, I would love that, the best reward I ever got” Ji Hoo smiled and Ga Eul looked up at him and returned the smile. “So my turn first right lets go”! Ji Hoo grabs Ga Eul`s arm and gently pulls her to his motorcycle.

 

A/N: so what did you guys think? Sorry for making you wait, but here it is. Please comment and subscribe and let me know what you thought! XD

 

Answer this question to get the next chapter before I post it, I promise I will send it to who ever is the closest to the right answer:

 

1.Where do you think Ji Hoo will take Ga Eul? Well they both have fun or will Ga Eul loose interest?   

2.What will happen with Yi Jung will he return to normal? Will someone be there to help him while he is injured? Will he get a bad effect like Jun Pyo did when he got hit by the car?