Chapter 10: You Yearn For Happiness

Love Triangle

Hope you guys enjoy! XD thanks for reading love you all <3

 

Ga Eul`s POV

 

Today has been the best day ever, for me, I never knew Ji Hoo Sunbae, was so kind I knew he was the quietest of the group, but I didn’t know he was this nice. Now I understand why Ji Hoo Sunbae was Jan Di`s first love. I felt bad about how much trouble I had caused him, even though he went against his workers and changed his rules just because of me, he didn’t get tiny bit upset. He stayed calm and kind. Ji Hoo Sunbae can always understand everyone and help him or her out. Unlike Yi Jung who only knew how to hurt people and break their hearts Ji Hoo Sunbae, he knew how to cheer someone up and bring a smile on their face. Ji Hoo Sunbae`s smile was dying for; any girl would fall for his smile. No matter how much I stopped myself I just couldn’t come to understand why such a smiling and kind guy would add a crying kid to all his paintings I just had to ask “Sunbae can I ask you something”? “Sure” Ji Hoo responded with a smile still focusing on the road and listening to Ga Eul, which wasn’t hard for him to do because he had been driving a motorcycle forever now and multitasking wasn`t difficult for him.

 

Third person POV (Now I am narrating)

 

“As I was looking at your paintings, I saw people having fun and smiling, but there was a boy far away in the corner crying. Why”? Ga Eul gathering her courage finally asked though she thought it was a lame question. Ji Hoo didn’t say anything for a while, Ga Eul didn’t speak, she feared, she had asked a really dumb question and hit her head with her hand and thought to herself “Pabo”! “That boy was always left out, left alone, no one to care for him or love him; he wanted a family, someone to love. He wanted happiness. But, not everyone gets what they want” Ji Hoo finally spoke out, but his voice had turned from someone sweet and calm to someone who was so angry, that he would either burst or tears would fall from her eyes.

 

Ga Eul was still confused to what he meant, but she did not ask any further questions, because one she felt Ji Hoo had gotten angry by her question and she didn’t want him to get more angry then she already had gotten him, and two the words he said “you don’t always get what you want” reminded her of never having a chance with Yi Jung. “Probably I will never be with Yi Jung Sunbae, he is probably not even meant for me. If people don’t get what they want then, why do I keep running after Yi Jung Sunbae? Ga Eul just stop it, It will only hurt you more”! Ga Eul was lost in thought and she snapped out when she heard Ji Hoo`s voice, “Let’s go” Ga Eul didn’t notice them stop in front of a big theater house. She gets off Ji Hoo`s bike and they both walk towards the entrance.

 

“It`s quite amazing you actually saw the little boy. No one except me, know that he is in my paintings. I remember, I brought Jan Di there once, but she didn’t notice it either”. Ji Hoo returning into his soft, calming voice. Ga Eul looked up at Ji Hoo who also turned his head to look at Ga Eul who was smiling at him. “Your paintings are like an open book just like you that’s why I could see the kid” “like me”? Ji Hoo confused, spoke out. “Your paintings no matter how much you tried to hide the kid, he was just different from all those people smiling and having fun. The kid got me more interested, then the main part of the paintings. You’re easy to read as well, even though you try to stay happy, smiling, and brave, there is still a little kid inside of you that cries, and yearns for happiness. Isn’t that right Sunbae”? Ji Hoo stopped his footsteps and turned back at Ga Eul, Ji Hoo begins to stare at Ga Eul with shock and then thought of something looking down at the floor then quickly looking up and smiled “You sure do know how to read people”. Ga Eul smiled back at Ji Hoo and continued walking along with him to theater. Ga Eul wanted to know what made Ji Hoo so sad, but thought it wasn’t her business to ask.

 

As they both enter the theater Ga Eul`s eyes widen to what she saw, there were people sitting around in the middle of the stage. “Sit here Ga Eul” Ji Hoo guided Ga Eul to the front row seat. No one else in the audience was around it was empty, only the chorus members who were playing, Ji Hoo and Ga Eul were in the whole theater. Ga Eul sat down where Ji Hoo had told her to “Ji Hoo Sunbae aren’t you going to sit” “Well not exactly” Ji Hoo smiled at Ga Eul and headed up to the stage. Ji Hoo got on the stage and stood right in front of the chorus, he picked up a stick and guided each player, when to play. The song he had them play was so soothing and calm. It made me cheer up and get my mind off of things, the song lasted 1 hour, even though it was a long song Ga Eul enjoyed every beat of it she had wished it was longer she fell in love with the music that she heard. Then after finishing up the song Ji Hoo turned to face Ga Eul and called out “Ga Eul want to try”? “Ani, Sunbae, no I don’t know what to do”. Ga Eul nervously responded.

 

Ji Hoo smiled as he turned to look at Ga Eul and quickly came down the stairs and went towards Ga Eul “Come on, don’t be nervous its easy” “Sunbae no....” Ji Hoo grabbed Ga Eul`s arm and pulled her to the stage. Before Ga Eul could say anything she was on the stage in front of the chorus members that were playing. Ji Hoo put the white conductor stick in Ga Eul`s right hand, Ga Eul had no idea what to do she just stood there, then Ji Hoo picked up Ga Eul`s right hand with the stick still in her hand and guides her to tell who to play. After a few minutes of guiding Ga Eul knew what to do. Ga Eul figured out that there was a pattern. Ji Hoo let go of her hand and watched her play, which she caught on really quick. Ji Hoo at times when Ga Eul messed up gave signals to the chorus on who to play, while standing behind Ga Eul so she doesn’t think he is doing anything. After Ga Eul put her hand down by her side, all the chorus members had stood up and clapped. Ga Eul bowed to chorus whom where clapping and smiling at her. Then she heard clapping from behind she looks back and sees Ji Hoo smiling and clapping for her “see I told you it was easy. Maybe someday I should have you come here and play for me what do you”? Ji Hoo asked jokingly. “Sure, Sunbae whenever you want” Ga Eul smiled back and they both bow to the chorus members as they left the theater.

 

“Your mood seems so much better. I knew this place would cheer you up. It always makes me happy” Ji Hoo responded to the happy look Ga Eul had. Then after all chorus members left Ji Hoo followed them out with Ga Eul. They both head towards Ji Hoo`s bike, it was nighttime the stars could clearly be seen. Ga Eul suddenly stopped her footsteps “Ji Hoo Sunbae look a falling star, lets make a wish” “Ga Eul you actually believe in that” Ji Hoo asked as he looked at the amazed Ga Eul looking up at the stars. “Of course I do come on Sunbae, try it and watch your wish will definitely come true” Ga Eul pulled Ji Hoo gently by her left side and faced him to look up at the sky and she put her left hand over Ji Hoo`s eyes and her right hand over hers “make a wish Sunbae” Ga Eul whispered. Even though Ji Hoo didn’t believe in stuff like this he gave it a shot and made a wish. Then after a few minutes Ga Eul put down her hands and both open their eyes. Ji Hoo turns to face Ga Eul “so what did Ga Eul wish for” Ji Hoo asked curiously looking at Ga Eul “your not suppose to tell Sunbae then it won`t come true”. Ji Hoo smiled and Ga Eul returned the smile. “Lets go I `m starving” Ji Hoo spoke out rubbing his stomach. “Ok, ok Mr. Hungary, lets go home. And Sunbae thank you very much” Ga Eul smiled at Ji Hoo and got on his bike and Ji Hoo gets on and they both drive off.  After a few minute drive they arrive at Ji Hoo`s house, Ji Hoo was giggly to himself to how well the day went, they both left a bit sad and worried and came back happy, smiling and giggling.

Sorry guys this was short I was really busy so at least I have this. XD You guys wanted Ji Hoo and Ga Eul to have a nice day together so here it is hope you like it. Please comment. Promise the next one will be more interesting and I will write again soon.

 

Question for the next chapter PM who ever gets the closest answer will get the next chapter first promise:

What do you think Ga Eul wished for? What do you think Ji Hoo wished for, he is a rich guy what could he possibly still want?