Chapter 7: I Don`t Know Her

Love Triangle

There she was laughing and smiling. But that’s not what bothered Yi Jung, seeing her smile and laugh made him happy and randomly a smile appeared on his face, but seeing her with his best friend, who was becoming the reason she was happy and smiled, is what made his heart sink. There Ga Eul was enjoying herself not noticing Yi Jung at the bottom of the stairs looking at her. As Ga Eul was having too much fun she didn’t notice that she was at the very end of a stair step, she didn’t notice and felt herself about to fall, she wasn’t able to quickly gain her balance. She closed her eyes, as she knew that she was about to fall down 13 stairs, as she was about to fall she felt herself fall in to something soft and warming. She opened her eyes and saw Yi Jung`s face as he had caught her before she would have fallen down the stairs. God knows where he came from, as he saw Ga Eul open her eyes he gave her his bitter smile, like if nothing had happened. Ga Eul hated that look it only made her mad, quickly changing her nervous face, giving Yi Jung an angry look she gets up and stands on her feet.

“You are big trouble aren’t you? Always making mistakes and bothering others to fix it”! Yi Jung told Ga Eul looking at her with a bitter face. “Yah! Who said help me, I would have preferred falling down the stairs and die rather than you save”! Ga Eul yelled back at Yi Jung. Yi Jung was shocked by Ga Eul`s reaction to him. He never thought Ga Eul would ever be able to be this angry, she was a nice easygoing person; Yi Jung was too much in shock to response to her. “Ga Eul are you ok”? Ji Hoo quickly ran over to me as he saw what had happened. “Yah! Ji Hoo what`s wrong with, since when have you taken interest in Ga Eul. I mean I could understand Seo Hyun and Jan Di, but Ga Eul? What does she have? She isn’t even cute. Did you hit your head and loose your senses”?

Yi Jung looked at Ga Eul and then Ji Hoo with a smile. After hearing that from someone she loved Ga Eul felt like crying, but she held in her tears to be strong. Ji Hoo saw the expression on Ga Eul and knew she was hurt so he spoke out to defend her, “Yi Jung, why are you acting like this, that was really mean. Just to be clear I am fine and we are just hanging out. Don’t get any stupid ideas in your head. Anyways why are you even here, why is it that wherever Ga Eul is, you suddenly appear? Following her I see” Ji Hoo said with a joking smile looking at Yi Jung, to lighten things up. What Ji Hoo said made Ga Eul happy that he didn’t take all of this as something else. “Ahh...” Yi Jung didn’t know what to say or how to response to what Ji Hoo just said.

 “Yi Jung Sunbae” Hyo Jung. Yi, Jung, Ga Eul, and Ji Hoo all turn around to see a beautiful girl happily smiling and skipping Yi Jung`s way. “Sunbae I was looking everywhere for you. Oh are these your friends Sunbae” Hyo Jung asked as she holds onto Yi Jungs right arm. Ji Hoo and Yi Jung were shocked by Hyo Jung`s bold action. “Neh. Well only this guy is my friend his name is Ji Hoo” “Annyeonghaseyo Ji Hoo Sunbae” Hyo Jung looked at Ji Hoo and bowed and Ji Hoo smiled back. Hyo Jung`s eyes glanced at Ga Eul and froze in curiosity “Yi Jung Sunbae, who is this girl”? She asked really interested in Ga Eul “I don’t know her...”. Just hearing that from Yi Jung made her feel strange as if her fever had entered her body again and never wanting to leave again. “She seems to be Ji Hoo`s friend”! Yi Jung looked at Ji Hoo who was surprised by what Yi Jung said. Facing back at Hyo Jung, from the corner of his eye Yi Jung glanced at Ga Eul who seemed so sad as if she was a sick patient about to faint.

 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. So what do you think Ga Eul will do? What do you think will be the outcome of the day? PM me to get the next chapter before I post it, comment and subscribe XD!