Chapter 6: Soeulmates Forever?

Love Triangle

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter sorry I took long. School XD. Hope you enjoy please review. J Please ignore any grammar mistakes.

 

 

Yi Jung`s POV

 

 I had slept on the bench and didn’t feel my self be at the end of the bench and then not being able to respond quickly “AHHH”! I fell off and hit my head on the floor my chest against the floor. I sit up and sit on floor while messaging my head “Ahh first Ga Eul and now this why am I always having bad luck”? I thought to my self as soon as I said Ga Eul her name echoed in my head and I remembered what had happened last night and at that moment I felt my heart stop as if I don’t deserve to have any beat or deserve to live. “Yi Jung stop thinking about her she was just a mess and big trouble for you just forget her”! I heard myself say and I knew that was right. To get my mind off of those ridiculous things, I grab my phone out of my coat pocket, which I had put on the table. Still on the floor messaging my head with my left hand, I turn on my phone with my right hand and see that I had received many calls. “What did I miss”? I asked my self as I unlock my phone and find that Ji Hoo called. I was about to call him to ask what happen when I got a call from the manager of my museum.

 

Phone Conversation:

 

“Hello, master Yi Jung”? My manager asked to be sure its me.

 

“Yeah what is it?” I asked in annoyed voice as I always do.

 

“I am sorry to call you at this time, I also tried calling you last night, but your phone seemed to be off. The exhibit is approaching and a family has offered to dedicate themselves to direct and establish your exhibit. All you will have to do is have your masterpieces done and they will do the rest. They are from America and I did a background check and they are the number one company best for decorating displays and events. They will indeed attract more people but...” my manager explained to me thoroughly and then paused suddenly.

 

“But what”?

 

“In return they would like you to tour their daughter. A tour of South Korea. She is 19 and they say she has been a big fan of your work and would like you to tour her. I didn’t give them a answer yet, because I wanted to be sure with you master Yi Jung”

 

“Tell them yes and sure I will tour her, she is a fan and her family wants to help me so I could do that” I said right away I was happy with what her family wanted to do for me. I also just wanted to get my mind off of stuff so giving someone a tour will help.

 

“Ok sir I will let them know. Their daughter`s name is Su Hyo Jung. She will meet you at the museum around 1:30 this afternoon, is that ok sir master Yi Jung”?

 

I turned around and looked at the clock on the wall it was 12:00 p.m. right now. “Yes that will be fine tell her I will meet her there”.

 

“Araso, master Yi Jung, I will let her and her family know”. The manager saying goodbye in a respectful way and hung up.

 

I get up slowly to gain my balance and as I was about to go take a shower my eyes spotted an object on the floor. I leaned down to get a closer look and find it was a handmade bracelet with beads that had a pattern and letters: red heart, white heart, red heart, white heart, “SOEULMATES FOREVER” (the letters in the bracelet), red heart, white heart, red heart, white heart and then a tied knot which you could easily tighten and loosen. “This isn’t mine...” I say to myself while examining the bracelet then I came to a conclusion “this seems like something Ga Eul would make. What does those letters even suppose to mean it doesn’t even make sense, she even spelled it soul wrong”.

I said to myself, then I looked at the clock and it was 12:10 I had to hurry, from my studio to the museum was a roughly 30 minutes. Then I quickly toss the bracelet in my drawer and run into the bathroom. I came out after 15 minutes, clean and fresh, but cold because I had to take a cold shower to wear off my hangover faster. I decided to wear something that would make me look decent, but also admirable, I was going to meet a fan after all, who was a girl. After looking through my clothes I finally took out my brown pants with blue plain shirt, with a black vest, blue tie that I tucked in my vest, and brown coat. I look at the mirror to fix my hair. I take the comb and put my hair upwards, but to the side.

My hair went perfectly up just like I wanted. Then as I put down the comb and look at the mirror to make sure everything was perfect, as if the mirror began playing a video I saw me and Ga Eul on the fake date we had for Jun Pyo and Jan Di. The suit I was wearing right now reminded me of the date, because that’s what I had worn that day too. I shake my head to clear out my thoughts and stop thinking about it. I was about to change my outfit, but then I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 1:00 already. I didn’t have time left to change, so I grab my black dress shoes and put them on and run out and hopped into my orange sports car and drove off.

 

Ga Eul`s POV

 

 I got out of the shower as quickly as I could; I didn’t want to have Ji Hoo Sunbae wait. It was surprising how nice he could be. I see why Jan Di liked Ji Hoo Sunbae, he is nice, caring and is quite cute actually. I smiled to myself as I came out I was surprised to see beautiful clothes set up for me in the middle of the bed. Dark black skinny jeans, a black and white silky dot shirt with side flowers that had medium sleeves and was baggy at the bottom. Next to it was a black hairband with a white bow on the side, next to them where a pack of black and white socks. Underneath the clothes were a pair of black and white vans sneakers next to the sneakers there was a pair of short length boots that had not a lot, but only a little bit heal just the right amount that I usually wear and on the outside of each side was a white bow. I carefully wear the beautiful clothes that I knew where expensive and didn’t want them to be ruined. Then when I looked at my shoe choices I decided to wear the short boots they seemed to go better with the outfit. I picked up the comb from the dresser and combed my hair while drying it with the hair dryer that was also placed on the dresser. After my hair had dried I picked up the hair band and wore it centering my hairband on top of my head and put my bangs in the back. As I get my pink lip gloss from my bag I look at the mirror as I put the lip gloss on, the mirror began to play a video it reminded me when me and Yi Jung Sunbae were on a fake date to get Jun Pyo Sunbae and Jan Di together and when Yi Jung Sunbae was putting lipstick on my lips.

 My heart sunk and then I seemed to recover quickly as I remembered what he had done. Then I suddenly remembered something and run over to my coat, which was placed on a chair that was next to the window, I searched the two pockets of my coat “Oh No! Where is it”? I asked myself as I continued searching my coat. Then there was a knock on the door “Ga Eul are you ready. I just wanted to ask if the clothes are ok. Sorry I am not good at selecting color combinations”. “Its ok Sunbae, you did a good job and I am ready sorry to keep you waiting” I reply as I head for the door and open it. As I opened it I thought I was looking at an angel Ji Hoo Sunbae was wearing white sport shoes, white skinny jeans, white shirt with the top 3 buttons opened, and finishing it up with a white coat. “Ga Eul. I guess I did a good job huh. This outfit really suits you” Ji Hoo Sunbae smiled while looking at me. It made me blush a little “Sunbae, you look really nice too. I want to thank you for helping me. I was curious did you really pick these yourself”? “Yeah, sorry since it was a short notice I grabbed the clothes I thought were best. Those I bought for Seo Hyun when I went to go meet her in Paris but...” “Oh sorry Sunbae I didn’t mean to upset you”.

“Its ok and she mostly wears dresses anyways so it’s ok. I didn’t know what shoes you wore most so I had the maid put both of them, I knew which ever you would like you would wear, which you seem to have done already. I am glad I didn’t have to throw them away they suit you. Keep them, ok”?  “Thank you Sunbae” “No problem lets go”? “Araso”! I said actually excited. “Its actually a really nice weather outside today. Not too cold, not too hot, so I don’t think you will need a coat” “Ok! Is it ok if I leave my coat here and can we get it on the way back”? “Sure, no problem lets go”?

“Ok” I grab my red purse and walk out with Ji Hoo Sunbae. The heals were the perfect size I was not to short or too tall from Ji Hoo Sunbae I was up to his shoulders. I sat on his motorcycle with him in the front and me behind. I sat carefully adjusting myself so I don’t fall off and didn’t have to hold onto Ji Hoo Sunbae. I thought that it would seem weird and awkward. We arrived at the Namsan Tower it seemed, as there was an event that was about to occur, there were floats being decorated and banners being hanged up. “Ga Eul would you like look around here? To be honest I don’t even know what’s going on, but you seem to be happy with what they are arranging” Ji Hoo Sunbae asked me turning around my way.

 “If you don’t mind Sunbae” “Not at all lets go” Ji Hoo Sunbae parks his bike and we get off. Then I ran over to the stairs and look around with amazement, it only made me smile. Ji Hoo Sunbae followed and as there was stuff around, he would put paint on my nose, or put string and strips on my head making me laugh. Ji Hoo Sunbae really could read my face, knowing how sad I was, he did his best to cheer me up, after all I was Jan Di`s best friend is that why he was helping me? I asked myself, but I didn’t ask I kept forgetting, because I was actually enjoying myself. My smiled seemed to randomly appear every minute.

 

 

Yi Jung`s POV

 

 

I managed to arrive right on time. I got to the museum at 1:30 sharp. As I look at the front gate of my museum, I see a girl almost my height, but a little bit shorter and looking at her she was really pretty and beautiful. As the girl spotted me in my car she ran towards me, “Yi Jung Sunbae is that really you”? “Neh it’s me are you Su Hyo Jung”? “Neh, I am a big fan, I am so happy that you will actually be giving me a tour”! She said with much excitement. “My pleasure. Your Korean is really good aren’t you from America”? I asked right away being surprised how well she spoke Korean. “My parents were born here and they taught me. May I get in”? “Oh ok, and yeah get it”. Hyo Jung got in quickly and I smiled at her and drove off. In between our drive Hyo Jung told me to stop the car and pull over. “What`s wrong”? I asked being confused to why she stopped the car. “Sunbae, look, the attractions over there are so beautiful can we go over there and see, please”? “Sure if you like” I replied as I pulled over and I looked at the place she was pointing at, it was really familiar to me, but I had not gone there yet, because this place was were only true lovers come. As we got closer to the place, which interested Hyo Jung, I saw something that made me freeze and it made my heart sink.

 

A/N: Where do you think Yi Jung and Hyo Jung pulled over? What do you think made Yi Jung`s heart sink, what did he see? What was Ga Eul looking for?  PM me. Whoever gets closer to the right answer I will send them the next chapter I promise. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry this was long but I knew I wouldn’t be able to update anytime soon after this so I didn’t want to make you guys wait too long so hope you like it XD! Please comment and subscribe.