Chapter 41: Deal?

Love Triangle

Then as everything came crystal clear Yi Jung takes a deep sigh. But the disappearance of Ga Eul remained a mystery to him.

“Ok now say ahhh” Eun Jae took a spoon full of chicken soup and headed for Yi Jung's mouth, he resisted. Eun Jae continued to smile; she then settled the tray of food to the side table of the bed and sat back next Yi Jung. Then noticing something she reacts to it. “What happen to your hand?”

“Nothing just injured it a little last night” Yi Jung replied without making direct eye contact and still facing the other side.

“I will re-bandage it for you ok, you seem tired why don’t you freshen up and I will set out your clothes and then I will bandage up your hands.” Eun Jae quickly stood up and headed for Yi Jung`s closet, viewing her bold actions Yi Jung walked over to her and spoke “you don’t have to do that for me I can do it for myself” with that Yi Jung began to search his closet himself then Eun Jae pulled his hand away and as they made eye contact “don’t worry I will do it for you anyway this is a way I could practice being your wife ahead of time right?” Eun Jae smiles to her comment but Yi Jung doesn’t give it much attention and heads for the bathroom.

Yi Jung within 15 minutes comes out with his hair wet and nothing more than a towel around his waist. Before completely heading out Yi Jung peeked through the door and saw she was no longer there. Yi Jung came out and headed for his dresser. He begins to dry his hair then without notice a figure came up behind. Her eyes were wide open to the sight she saw. A charming Casanova with water drops in his hair and nothing more than a towel around his waist.

“I know it’s difficult to say anything when seeing this sight for the first time” Yi Jung spoke with his charming smile as he continued to dry his hair with another towel.

“I…I am sorry I saw the door open…I…I can come back” Ga Eul quickly turned around and was about to make her way out when a wet soft hand stopped her.

“It`s ok you came all this way say what you need” Yi Jung standing only an inch behind her made her nervous “I…I am sorry for… for…”

“I told you its ok you don’t have to be sorry”

“No…not that. About last night…”

“What about it?”

“I think I said too much that I didn’t need to”

“Well I wouldn’t say that”

“What do you mean?” Ga Eul questioned being unclear of his reply

“I mean I guess I would understand your doing it’s not something that I wouldn’t do if I were you so don’t be sorry” Yi Jung clarified himself

“So… you’re really getting married huh…?” Ga Eul spoke with a deep breath followed by her words as if her head took control of

“…I don’t know…”

“Eun Jae unnie is really nice and sweet, she deserves a great guy like you” Ga Eul replied with a forced smile

“What about you?”

“What about me?”

“Don’t you deserve a nice guy too?” Yi Jung questioned getting closer to Ga Eul making her even more nervous. Ga Eul then quickly walked many steps forward stepping away from Yi Jung “It doesn’t matter who I deserve or not and that isn’t something for you to worry about”

“…”Yi Jung knew he was at a situation where he had to do the right thing but had to give up what he likes as well.  Then looking at his hands he knew how to continue doing what he had to but also have Ga Eul stay near him when he wanted at least till he still had time.

“Yeah you`re right I shouldn’t worry about it that’s your choice of who your soul mate will be. But there is still something I think you owe me” Yi Jung spoke moving forward.

“What…?”

Yi Jung slowly made his way to Ga Eul and then stood next to her ear which made Ga Eul close her eyes then he spoke “my hands.” Ga Eul opened her eyes to that statement and looked at Yi Jung`s hands which were covered with tiny scars. Shocked to see the injuries and worried she quickly took his hands and observed them and questioned “What happen? Why do you have so many scars?” Seeing Ga Eul just worried about him warmed his heart and healed his pain but he still had to show as if he was in pain to make her continue to be with him.

“You don’t remember?” Ga Eul nodded, she didn’t recall to what had happen.

“After you fainted from drinking your head land on my hands but my hands were only there to protect your head from falling on pieces of glass which you broke, then because of your head suddenly falling I quickly placed my hands underneath but lost balance and then had my hands receive scars from the pieces of glass” Yi Jung smirked as if Ga Eul was greatly at fault and as he planned Ga Eul felt truly at fault.

“…”

“I would have it bandaged by someone else but I think we would be even if you do it till they get better, deal?” Ga Eul thought to his deal and was unsure what to answer. Then making sure she agrees Yi Jung pretends to be in and pain causing Ga Eul to react with a yes right away.

“I will be back with the stuff...” Yi Jung pulled Ga Eul back before she left

“Everything is here “Yi Jung pulled out the first aid kit and handed it to Ga Eul. The first aid kit in her hand but Ga Eul moved no muscle.

“Well come on now” Yi Jung smirked

“Can... Can you put your clothes on first?”

Yi Jung had a player smile and spoke “ok if you want” Yi Jung slowly reached for his towel around his waist just to tease Ga Eul. Before he could do anything Ga Eul rushed out the door and spoke behind the closed door as she stood outside “I will wait here, when you’re done let me know.” Yi Jung smiled to her innocent behavior, he didn't want to waste a minute so he quickly wore his clothes that Eun Jae set out for him and began to comb his hair.

Finishing up Yi Jung quickly heads for the door and opens it only to find Eun Jae standing there with the first aid kit in her hand.

“Eun Jae ...”

“Wow... You look so handsome …”

“What are doing back?”

“Soon this would be my room too right?” Eun Jae smiled and walked into the room. Yi Jung peeked outside but she was gone again.

“If you’re looking for Ga Eul then you don’t have to, I sent her away”

“Why?” Yi Jung quickly turned and faced Eun Jae

“I didn't want her to be bothered, besides it’s my job to cure your pain and injuries now” Eun Jae pulled Yi Jung with her and sat herself followed by Yi Jung on the bed and without a minute wasted she began to take out bandages and applied pain relief cream to his scars it stung and Yi Jung didn’t want to show it but still the pain spoke for him.

After finishing up she looks up at Yi Jung and smiles. She stands up and speaks before leaving “I made your lunch for work and if you need anything at any time just tell me also next time if you need anything let me know, I want to do it for you” before leaving she creases Yi Jung`s face and heads out.

Her steps pause half out the door and she hits her head and faced Yi Jung again “almost forgot Ga Eul told me that she won`t be needing a ride from you she will be going with Woo Bin” With that she heads out leaving Yi Jung dumb headed and thinking “what? Woo Bin? Why?” To get his answers he rushes out and finds out Ga Eul left for work already. The questions remained inside his head as he drove his way to work.

“Thank you Sunbae for driving me sorry for the trouble” Ga Eul spoke as she was about to step out of the car and head for the office.

"No problem at all glad to help and if you ever need me again you know where I am. Ji Hoo might not be back from his business trip for another month so till you and Yi Jung don't work things out you could call for me any time" the Don Juan answered with his charming soft play full smile. Ga Eul smirked and smiled to his actions "then you should get used to my company"

Both laugh and Ga Eul thanks Woo Bin followed by a bow and headed into the building she worked in. Woo Bin smiled and said his goodbyes and went on his way.

Minutes after Yi Jung arrived and walked into his office he instantly asked for Ga Eul but she occupied herself with other things. Then Yi Jung told one of the workers to tell Ga Eul there is an emergency and she had to come to Yi Jung's office or things would go bad. As Yi Jung planned Ga Eul came running in after hearing the news only to find Yi Jung sitting on his chair with no worries what so ever.

"What's the bad news?" Ga Eul questioned running out of breath

"You broke the deal after saying yes to it, I don't think it would right to keep an irresponsible person like you here" Yi Jung yelped with a serious look.

"Wait, what do to mean?" Yi Jung showed Ga Eul his hands to answer her question. Yi Jung's hands were visible no bandages to be seen.

Yi Jung had taken off his bandages and wiped off the cream right before Ga Eul came in.

Ga Eul was surprised to what she saw "Eun Jae unnie said she will be bandaging it for you"

"I don't care who told you what we had a deal. It's your job to complete that deal"

"...but..."

"OK never mind just leave but this will only break the companies trust on you if you can't even keep a simple deal" Yi Jung had his ways even if he had to black mail Ga Eul in a way. Yi Jung began to look through his paper as Ga Eul was about to leave he looked up at her and cried in pain and that made Ga Eul run back to him with a first aid kit and before a blink of an eye there was Ga Eul doing as the Casanova wanted.

As Ga Eul bandaged Yi Jung's hands Yi Jung watched her with deep glares. He was getting bandaged for a second time with the same cream that stung him after being applied but this time he didn't feel a sting as if when Ga Eul bandaged his hand all his pain became extinct as if she was the answer to all his problems and the relief to all his pain.

"Can I ask you something?" Yi Jung finally having time to talk to her questioned right away

"Yes sir"

"Do you still believe in soul mate?"

"... I don't think about it anymore"

"Why not?"

“Because like you said it’s something I just have in my mind it will never come true and I come to not have hope for someone else… I mean anyone at all for now…” Ga Eul didn’t lift her head up so she missed the glares of the charming Casanova.

“Where did you disappear last night?”

“Ok, done I have to go now” with that Ga Eul left leaving the Casanova clueless and still full of questions.

Yi Jung makes a fist with both of his hands that were just bandaged. Yi Jung was confused on what to do. He changed so much that his thoughts were taking over. He knew your true love is your first one but who is his real true love? Was Eun Jae even ever a girl he loved or just another girl he played with? All these thoughts piled up in his head.