Chapter 14: My Heart Told Me

Love Triangle

Both seemed to worry and ran in as soon as they could, after a few steps they see Jun Pyo and Woo Bin phasing back and forth, and by the side Jan Di was siting there on the bench worried as well. Even though Jan Di wasn't all happy with Yi Jung and him hurting Ga Eul, but he was still someone who protected her, how could she not be worried? Ga Eul ran over to Jan Di, as soon as Jan Di saw Ga Eul she gives Ga Eul a hug. “Jan Di what happened” Ga Eul asked with a worried face so worried that it seemed as Ga Eul was about to cry.

 

 “Yi Jung fell off the stairs and now he is in a coma. Ga Eul pull yourself together, you know I can`t see you cry” Jan Di tried to calm Ga Eul down, but as soon as Jan Di had told her what happen to Yi Jung, Ga Eul burst in tears that could not be stopped, she began to act crazy as if something inside her pained so much, to be more precise, it wasn't something that hurt, it was her heart that aced to know that the person she loves is in so much pain. Seeing Ga Eul act in that much pain, made Jan Di want to go punch Yi Jung for making her best friend cry.

 

Jan Di some how was able to calm Ga Eul down and they both sit down on the bench and Ga Eul puts her head into Jan Di`s arms, tears running down Ga Eul cheeks. “Its ok, it will be all ok” Jan Di softly pats Ga Eul`s head. After a few minutes of waiting still no notice from the doctor on what will happen next.

 

“Well since we are waiting, how about some coffee” Ji Hoo spoke out, he knew it wasn’t a good time, but he knew everyone was tensed and tiered so he suggested something that would make them feel relaxed at least for awhile. “No thanks bro, I don`t want any” Woo Bin replied first everyone would understand why he didn`t want coffee, one his best friend is in the hospital and he wasn`t in the mood and two he wasn`t a coffee drinking guy.

 

 “I will take one” “Me too and one for Ga Eul” Both Jun Pyo and Jan Di spoke out, with Jun Pyo first replying followed by Jan Di. “Ok I will go get your coffees? Ga Eul can you come along and help me”? Ji Hoo`s eyes shifted to Ga Eul and raised his eyebrows and Ga Eul knew he had something to say so without answering or thinking of what to say Ga Eul gets up from the bench and follows Ji Hoo to the mini cafeteria that was available in the hospital. Both Jun Pyo and Jan Di were surprised to what just happened, but Woo Bin was the one most interested in what was going on between Ji Hoo and Ga Eul? It was quite a long walk; enough to have them get their questions answered. Silence was filled around them as they walked, then Ji Hoo surprised and curious finally asked to the sobbing Ga Eul “Ga Eul how did you know Yi Jung was the one hurt  “? Ji Hoo glanced at Ga Eul, but she did not glance back. She seemed to take what happen quite seriously.

 

“I... No my heart told me, when you said that we have to go to the hospital my heart ached and something inside told me that it was about Yi Jung. I know it sounds stupid, but that’s how I felt at that moment, as if something had happened to him and my heart began to beat fast and I don't know what happened to me” Ga Eul spoke and explained her self in one full breathe. “Wow, you must really like Yi Jung huh? I only wish my idiot friend would understand what he is letting go, you deserve to be with him, you two look like a cute couple” Ji Hoo said with a smile as they reached the cafeteria and ordered 4 cups of coffee. Ga Eul was surprised to what Ji Hoo said she continued to follow Ji Hoo both were silent on the way back. As they reached back to the group “Yah does it take that long to get coffee” the impatient Jun Pyo yelled out. “Next time you get it yourself” Ji Hoo giggled and responded to Jun Pyo. Ji Hoo handed Jun Pyo his coffee and then drank the other cup of coffee. Ga Eul handed one cup to Jan Di and continued to drink the other. Ga Eul didn`t focus on anything, all she did was, kept peeking up at Yi Jung`s room door.

 

After 5 minutes the doctor walked up to the group “Well I have good news and bad news. Good news Yi Jung has a chance of recovering and waking up, but the bad news is...”

 

Well I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry it`s short again, but I have been bit busy. Tomorrow and on the weekend I will be free so hopefully I will be able to write longer. Subscribe and Please review. (Please do comment letting me know what you thought please do, because your thoughts inspire me, on how to write better or what to write next ).

 

(Guys please for the answers, message me them, because then if you comment and give me the answer then others copy and then I have too many people to give the next chapter to, so please message me your answers)

 

Question for the next chapter:

 

1. What is the bad news? – Think about it (hint: it will deal with something that Ga Eul will instantly get involved with)

 

2. Why do you think Woo Bin is interested in knowing what’s going on with Ga Eul and Ji Hoo? What will he do to find out? (Hint: which methods will he use the easy talk or the underground don method)-If you say the don method please tell me in a bit detail to what kind of don method will he use thanks.