Just Nam Joon

What Love Can Make

Ji Ae who was sitting on her bed walked over to her window and peeked outside. There, she saw them. The BTS members. They were all shoving and pushing each other. She noticed none of them was wearing their uniform. They were all dressed in white.

"Jin Hyung! I just want to see Noona!" she heard Jungkook shouting.

She just smiled.

He was cute.

She saw Suga whispering something to the maknae that had calmed him down, making him stop shouting and yelling. A smile, or was it a smirk, appeared on his lips, nodding.

"Nevermind, Hyung. I have to get to school," that was what he had before they all headed towards the car.

As one by one got inside, she saw a familiar face. It was the 'V' guy.

 

Downstairs, Jin watched by the window. He was making sure the rest of them were gone. He didn't want any of the members near his cousin, especially V and Jimin. Well, Jimin was fine to him. But, if it's V then, never.

Why?

He can never trust V, not even when he was the closest member to him. Let's just make it short. It was probably because of how many girlfriends he's had. Or how many girls' he's been with.

Not one. Not two. It was more than that. That was probably the reason.

Jin sighed in relief, his back leaning against the white wall.

"Finally, they're gone," he said and got off of the wall as he went to the stairs and looked up. "Ji Ae-ah! You can come down now!"

He shook his head. "If mother was here, she'll probably let them stay longer," he muttered.

 

When the car was a good one block away from Jin's house, they all got out.

"You can go. We'll just walk on feet," Rap Monster said to the manager.

"Are you sure?"

The leader nodded. "Yeah. We'll take the bus."

"If that's possible," J-Hope mumbled and their manager nodded.

"Alright. Be safe," he said without questioning and drove off.

"Are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked, turning to Suga, the person who had come up with the idea.

He nodded.

"I'm sure," he said and started to walk the same way they had just come from - Except, they went to the back of Jin's house.

 

"Shh! Quiet!" Suga hissed and quietly tip-toed as he slowly crept aside the wall of the house.

"Yoon Gi Hyung, are you positive about Jin Hyung lying?" J-hope questioned him.

"I'm positive. Did you not see the way Jin acted?" Suga muttered and V rolled his eyes. "Let's just get this over with, Hyung."

Slowly they made their way towards the front, and quietly. When they heard Jin's voice, they backed against the wall.

 

Jin closed the door and locked it.

"Those guys. They can never take a break," he grumbled and walked down the cement stairs, Ji Ae beside him. "They're annoying, don't you think?" he asked, but a different voice answered him instead.

They all pushed themselves off the wall and revealed themselves.

"Really, Hyung?"

It was Suga.

Jin pulled Ji Ae closer to him. "I thought you guys left. Why are you all still here?"

Jimin, as usual, smirked. "Hyung, we're not that easy. So don't have too much hope in you."

Jin glared at them while Ji Ae stared at them, staring at the 'V' guy. He stared back at her, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, it's you. Again," he said with disinterest and she just stared at him.

She smiled and pointed at him. "V guy, it's you!"

"Wh-What did you just call me?" he asked, offend at the sudden name she had given him and Jin raised a brow at the both of them. "You two know each other?"

V shrugged. "Seen her at school."

Ji Ae nodded and then took out something to show her cousin.

"And he gave me this!"

She looked like a child.

"An autograpgh photo? V?!" Jin burst out and pointed at the rest of them, "Yah, why do you guys have to be so annoying? I don't want Ji Ae near you guys at all and yet, you all are still here."

He was clearly upset but not tothepoint where he would actually go off on them. He was just being playful with them but maybe just a little bit of anger.

"I can't even sneak out the house without you guys sneaking up on us," his face was red and Ji Ae started to laugh a little at the sight of it.

"Guess you're right, huh?" J-Hope smirked and Suga grinned. "I'm never wrong."

"Noona!" Jungkook beamed as he held onto Ji Ae's arm.

"Do you want to walk with us to school?" he asked and Jin scoffed. "Yah, get your hands off her."

"Do you?"

Ji Ae stared at him, emotionless, but with a smile.

"If you want to," she says and Jungkook nodded.

"I do!"

"Hey!" Jin shouted and Rap Monster patted his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Chill, dude. He's still young."

"Tch. He's not that young," he muttered and pulled Ji Ae away from the youngest, who was now pouting.

"Don't," he glared at each of them, "Come near her."

 

Eunjoo sighed, eager to see V, her boyfriend. "Where is he?" she mumbled and pouted.

Her friends just shrugged. "It's probably his schedule," one of them said and she made a face. "Yeah."

"Oh, look!" her friends pointed at the gate. "It's BTS!"

Students squealed and cheered happily. More like crazy as they entered. Most of them were girls. Not many boys, but if it was some girl group, then they probably would.

"But, isn't that Ji Ae?" One of them asked.

Eunjoo and her friends turned to look. It was her.

 

"Hyung, they're all looking at you," Jimin said, full of warning.

"I don't care," Jin pulled Ji Ae closer to him. "Don't worry. I'm always here for you," he said and she smiled, nodding.

"Whatever. I'm out," V stated and left the group. He headed towards Eunjoo.

"Jin Hyung, you don't mind if we stick along, do you?" J-Hope asked and Suga quickly jumped in. "Yeah. Not with V around."

"He won't let none of you," Rap Monster said and they glared at him.

"As if he'd let you too," Muttered the youngest.

Jimin shook his head.

"He'll let me," he said and nudged Jin on the side, "Right, Hyung?"

The eldest looked at Jimin to the others. "You guys can't. But I want Nam Joon to look after Ji Ae for me."

Their jaws dropped and Jungkook scoff. "Hyung!"

They groaned.

"Why not me?" Jimin asked and the youngest pout. "Why not me too?"

"Because I don't trust you guys."

"Why's that?" J-Hope and Suga asked.

Jin rolled his eyes.

"Enough. Come on, Ji Ae. I'm going to walk you to class," he said and she nodded. She bowed to the other members.

"Sorry," she said before Jin quickly dragged her away from them.

They scoffed.

"Unbelievable."

 

V smiled as soon as he got to Eunjoo.

"Joo!" he called and she immediately smiled. She had missed him.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting," he said and she shook her head.

"No, it's fine. But, why is Ji Ae with them?" she asked watching Jin dragging her away.

V rolled his eyes at her question.

He had had enough of people talking about Ji Ae already.

"Who knows. Come on. I'll walk you to class," he said and she nodded. "Arasso. Let's go," she said and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, turning to walk away to class. Eunjoo then turned and looked back at Jin and Ji Ae.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. Ji Ae's arrival~~~ Huhu...
Lol. I fell for them on my own while updating my story. xD