Pretty/Scary Feeling

What Love Can Make

V looked at her, paying attention to hand as it set on her chest. Even though she didn't have the expression on her face, he could see the worn look.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, and she turned to him, "Yeah...I just have this weird feeling," she told him and brought the guitar up to her lap.

He nodded only and soon she started playing her guitar. When the music started, and the first line of the song, he realized it was His song.

As she sang, Ji Ae was looking at V. His expression was unreadable, but of course, she only smiled at him. But, even when Ji Ae was smiling brightly at him, she felt something inside of her. A strange sensation, like fear, but it wasn't it.

"I’mma give you everything-" her hand stopped playing, and she gripped her chest. All the people that came to watch her stopped clapping and watched her while others left, and V just stared at her, still shocked and speechless.

Her grip on her chest tightened, and her guitar slipped out of her lap and onto the ground with a thud. "Why am I feeling like this? Oppa..." Ji Ae said as she thought about what Jin had been teaching her.


"When you're feeling unpleasant or dreadful, make sure you tell me, arasso?"


Suddenly, her eyes started to well up, and the tears came down. Shocked, and unable to do anything, she just wiped them away. Just then, V came up to her, and she looked at him. "Tae-Taehyung..."

V watched as tears kept rolling down her face, and she kept wiping them away, but no matter how much she did, it wouldn't stop. "Ji-Ji Ae-ah, gwenchana? Why are you crying?"

"It won't stop. I think I'm sad right now," she suddenly says as she sniffled and he gave her a questioning look. "Sad?"

Oh, right. This was His song.

"Jin Oppa told me if I cry, that meant I'm sad...But..." she stops.

"Why do you think you're sad?" he interrupted her.

"I don't know..."

At her answer, he only questioned himself and the more he did, the more he wanted to know about her and everything else. She then put her guitar inside her case along with all the money she'd received and locked it up. It was as if she had forgotten she was just crying a second ago.

"Let's go take pictures now," her composure had suddenly changed as she said it, and V stopped her from walking away by blocking her way.

He studied her. Her face was stained with tears, yet she's smiling. Didn't she say she was sad? Why was she smiling now? he thought, and Ji Ae gently grabbed him by the shirt, "Kaja, Taehyung-sshi. I want to have fun."

She skipped ahead of him, and he just watched her, confused and a little creeped out. "Is she a psychopath?"


Melanie crossed her arms, watching J-Hope as he sat down on the couch. She rolled her eyes at him and he only chuckled. "What's wrong?"

She grimaced at him and he just laughed at her. "You know, you're a ert."

"I don't think so. I was peeking to see if you were sleeping and just happened to see you, that's all," he said in a sing-song voice, teasing her, "besides, at least I didn't see the rest, and just your little dance."

She glared at him. "ert."

J-Hope then got up and walked towards her. "I'm not, but if you want me to be one, I can," he smirked, eyeing her and s his arms around her, "Aurora."

He whispered her name in her ears, mocking her. Melanie's eyes widened and she started to hiccup from shock. Quickly, she covered and he lets her go, laughing. "Wah jinja, Aurora. You must really like me."

At his words, she hiccupped even more and looked away in embarrassment. He stops laughing and turned her to look at him. "I'm just kidding. You're just too cute," he told her and she smacked him in the arm as he winced.

Like that was going to make it better.

He was going to be the death of her.


Ji Ae took him to a nearby restaurant, and they both sat down. The waitress came and sat the menus down with two cups and water. She thanked the waiter and took a menu to look at it.

V looked rather dumbfounded as he watches her scanning through the menu. He never thought they'd be going out to eat. "We're not taking pictures?"

The girl smiled as she took out her camera from the bag and then held it up in the air in front of him, leaning in, "Of course. Smile," she says, and clicked, surprising him.

Instead of smiling, he looked up by surprise, and his mouth slightly opened. Looking at it, she had a big smile on her face. "Look at you," Ji Ae pointed at him on the screen.

"Yah, delete it! You took me by surprise," he exclaimed, standing up and she shook her head. "No. Is it okay if I keep it? Please?"

V blinked at her. He wasn't expecting a question like that from her. Maybe he was expecting more of an obedient type of attitude from her. Like before? But he was too mesmerized by her eyes, that he said, "S-Sure."

"Jinja? Gomawo, Taehyung-sshi," the sound of her voice changed, it seemed high-pitched. Was she really that happy? Her face sure didn't seem like it.

"What would you like to order?" the waitress interrupted them, not giving him a chance to say anything.

Ji Ae sat the camera down and handed the menu to the older woman, telling her the order and then looked at V, waiting for him to give her his.

"I'll have the same," he forced a smile and held out his menu to the lady.

After the lady left, he looked at her and she was focused back on the camera. Her smile grew, pushing her rosy cheeks up and he can't help but smile at her. She was beautiful.

"Here's your food."

The waitress sat their food on the table, and they thanked her. The elder woman smiled and nodded, then Ji Ae grabbed V's hand and said, "Ajumma, this is BTS V. He's my friend," and V's eyes widened. He pulled his hand away from her and waved it in front of him, denying it. "A-Aniya, Ajumma."

"Of course you are. BTS V," Ji Ae repeated to the woman, who just nodded with a kind smile. "Ah, I see. My daughter is a fan. Can I get you to sign for me? My daughter will be so happy," she gasped and took out the notepad from before and handed it to V.

He gladly took it and scribbled his name on it and handed it back. "Thank you. Tell your daughter thank you for supporting us. We'll work hard and make better music in the future."

After the lady left, V eyed her. "Yah, what's with you today? First, you cry, then you're happy, now you're just over the top," he inquired.

Before talking, she swallowed her food. "I'm having fun. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just don't understand you," he says and she bowed her head, "I'm sorry..."

He then slapped his hand on the table, "I'm not saying that. I'm saying you're strange," he said with hesitation. V wasn't sure if he was saying the right thing or not to her. But it was the truth.

"I am? Jin Oppa said I'm just sick, that's why I'm like this. I'm not strange," she corrected. Her heart rate was rising and her fists clenched.

At the look of her flushed face, he raised an eyebrow at her. "Yah, are you angry now?"

"Angry? I'm not angry," she objected, insisting and he scoffed. "You are. Your face is red and your tone changed," he interjected and she stood up from her chair. "Excuse me."

Ji Ae went to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt her cheeks. They were hot and red, and her heart was still picking up. "I'm not angry. What is angry?"

At the questions, she blinked and wet some papers towels in cold water to set it against her warm cheeks. "Jin Oppa..." she mumbled as she looked at herself once more.

What is this feeling?


As Ji Ae was still in the bathroom, V looked around the restaurant and his eyes landed on her camera. Quickly, he looked away from it, but he couldn't resist. Taehyung grabbed it and turned it on. It was the picture from earlier. The photo showed her pale face, and pink cheeks, smiling. She didn't look any different then she does now.

He clicked backward to look at her previous photos. Then, at the very back, he found one. Like the others, Ji Ae was smiling and pale, but this particular one, she had more color to her. Her eyes had a spark to it, lips deep red, then there was her smile. She actually seemed happy in it - Different. Free.

"Yeppuda..." he unknowingly smiled, his heart fluttering.

Just then Ji Ae came out and sat in her seat. She looked at him and he quickly puts her camera down. "Mian...I didn't mean to look at it," he apologized, embarrassed from getting caught.

"It's okay. Should we leave now?" she asked him, her heart was starting to calm down now.

"Are you...Okay now?" He asked and watched her carefully, her expressionless face didn't change at all still.

"I'm good," she smiled and he frowned. "I'm sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean it that way..."

Ji Ae nodded. "It's okay. I'm alright. Thank you," she said and put away her camera before slinging her bad on her back. Then, V smiled at her, a meaningful one. "Good. Now, smile," he took his phone out and leaned beside her. "Hana, dul, set!"

Snap!

Taehyung looked at the picture, and then again, the sight of her smile made his heart flutter. He then turned to her and she seemed to have frozen.

Ji Ae's heart started escalating again, a rush of adrenaline as she looked into his eyes. Almost a scary feeling, but she wasn't scared, and she couldn't explain it, let alone think about it. It only lasted a few seconds until he said, "You're pretty."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So I finished one chapter for today. Hopefully, I get to write more tomorrow if I'm not doing anything.

A/N: Also, I forgot to mention this, because I don't really know anything about 'Alexithymia', I apologize if my writing offended any of you based on it. It's new to me but I got an idea from it through a drama so please understand. As I write this story, I am also constantly doing my own research about it. I know it may sound like an excuse, but I really mean it. I am only portraying my character based on my research. Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone of you. I will do better in the future. T.T

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed it! (: