Rap Monster's Day

What Love Can Make

Ji Ae took out her phone and went on the net. The only reason why she keeps going on the net was because it was the only way for her to check up on Jin. He had been busy lately after their debut.

She smiled to herself. They had to perform on Music Bank today. "I will not miss it," she whispered to herself and went into the girl's changing room.

She got out of the changing room wearing, a pair of grey sweats and black tank top with her hair tied up into a pony tail.
"Better watch out, Ji Ae," Eunjoo's voice was head from the door.
She turned to Eunjoo. "Why?"
Eunjoo smirked and Ji Ae's pony tail. "Because if you don't, you are going to get hurt," she whispered into Ji Ae's ear.
Ji Ae smiled. "Okay."
That made her laugh. "Aigoo. A girl like you can be so stupid," she said, still laughing. ad exited out of the room.

"Run five laps around, go!" oredered the gym teacher.
"Ne~" the students chorused and started to run around the court yard.

Rap Monster stared at Ji Ae. "Are you ready to run?" he asked her, since she was still stretching.
She nodded. "yeah," she replied and started to run.
The leader chuckled and ran his way after her.

Never keep your eyes off her.

Those were Jin's words to the rest of them (Except V).

On the first three laps, he kept his eyes on Ji Ae. Not that he had to, but because he chose to. A reason too was she was one of 's cousin.
He had to admit, she was pretty and all. Heck, he could date her. But, since it's one of 's cousin, he didn't. He only see her as a friend.
But, who knows, he could confess to her someday; or maybe one of their members.

"One more lap!" their teacher called out.

Rap Monster was behind her. He was smiling, making his dimple visible. Just then he saw Eunjoo running beside her. She had a smirk on her face.
Not good, he thought and was about to shout Ji Ae's name, when he saw that Eunjoo had already stuck her foot out in front of Ji Ae, making her trip. She fell.
"Ji Ae! Ji Ae!" he called and ran towards her.
"I warned you," Eunjoo hissed and continued to run as if nothing had happened.
Rap Monster looked at her, worried. "Are you okay?"
She nodded. "I'm fine. Just a small scrape," she said and stood up. "See. I'm fine," she smiled and he nodded weakly. "Alright."
The teacher then ran over to them. "Ji Ae, gwenchana?" he asked. She nodded. "Ne. I'll run my laps over again," she bowed and started to run again.
"What about you?" the teacher asked Rap Monster. He nodded. "I'm okay. I was just looking after Ji Ae."

After running the laps, it was game time. The sport they were learning for the day was volleyball.

The teacher had already split them into teams already. Too bad, he wasn't in the same team as Ji Ae. Instead, he was with Eunjoo.
"Play fair. It is only a game," their teacher reminded them before throwing them the ball. "Remember what I have taught you."

The person that had to serve the ball was Ji Aw. She isn't really good when it comes to sports, but at least she tries.
She put out her hand with the ball in her palm and the other into a fist. She then swiped her hand against the ball, making it fly over the net.

The hitting lasted for about a minute until when Ji Ae's team got a point.

The game went on and on until it was finally Eunjoo's turn to serve the ball. She still had that smirk on her face. Her eyes were on Ji Ae.
"Ten to twelve," she said and hit the ball hard, sending it straight towards to where Ji Ae was instead of flying over the net.
Rap Monster, noticing where the ball was heading, shouted out her name,"Ji Ae!"

BAM!

It was too late. It had already hit her in the face, making her fall to the ground.
Laughs were heard around her.
Quickly, he ran to Ji Ae's side, "Are you okay?"
Blood dripped onto her tank top. One by one, it stained her clothing.
"You are bleeding," he whispered.
Eunjoo laughed and walked over to Ji Ae. "How is it? Relieving?" she smirked and then the bell ringed.
Still laughing, students made their way to the changing room, so did Eunjoo.

Rap Monster helped her up. "Come on. I will take you to the nurse's office," he said and she shook her head.  "No. It is okay."
"Are you sure?"
She nodded. "I can just go to the restroom. Sorry for worrying you," she bowed and walked out of the gym.
He shook his head. "Jin will not like this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please look forward to my new BTS fanfic! It's featuring Jimin~~ :3
"I Hate You, Enemy. Not."
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507051/i-hate-you-enemy-not-jimin-bangtanboys