V Hating, Jimin In Thoughts

What Love Can Make

The BTS members, all except for V, watched her with a soft gaze.

"Hyung, she's beautiful," the maknae murmured in his dreamy self once again as he watched her in awe.

From afar, they could see her holding her camera with the strap around her neck. She always bring it with her everywhere she goes. It was always in her bag.

"Woah. She has the same camera as me!" Suga beamed happily and Jin smacked him on the head. "Same camera doesn't mean anything."

She stood up from her sitting position and gripped onto her camera tightly as her eyes roamed around, looking for something good to take a picture of.

The ends of her lips turned upwards as she spotted a pond nearby. She then headed towards the pond and aimed her camera, taking a picture of it. She looked at the photo. It was perfect with the lily flowers and all. She let out a soft laugh without a sound. Nothing was wrong with the picture. It was perfect. The pond was just beautiful.

After a few minutes of looking around, she took pictures of random passing by strangers, couples, trees, birds etc. until there was nothing. She then turned to the BTS members, who were now pretending to look away from her. She smiled and called out Jin's name, causing them all to look at her direction. Who knew the boys were this weak?

CLICK! FLASH!

A photo of them were taken.

She ran over back to them, letting them see the picture. "Look. It is nice, right?" she asked as she passed the camera to Jin. "Right?"

Jin smiled softly. "Of course."

The other members looked at her lovingly.

"It is nice. But, something is off," Suga stated and she blinked at him. "What is off?" she asked and Jimin shook his head. "You are not in the picture."

The girl shrugged. "It's fine. I like it," she smiled lovingly at the picture, and they softened.

"Well, I do not."

They all turned to V.

He just rolled his eyes at them and turned to face Ji Ae. "Delete it. I do not want to be in the picture."

"Hyung," Jungkook said and Rap Monster patted his shoulder. "Chill, dude."

"Delete it," he said once again and she blinked at him. "Why?" she asked and he shot her a glare. "Well, I do not. Delete it, now."

"But, I like it," she said,"You look nice in it too," she showed him the photo.

And, he was.

"Right?"

He turned to the others then back at her. "Delete it."

"V, it is fine. SHe likes the picture. Besides, there is nothing wrong with the picture," J-Hope said to him and Suga nodded. "Yeah. I do not see anything wrong with the picture either."

"I do not want to be in the picture," he said and Jin turned to him. "She likes it. Just let her keep it," he said and turned to Ji Ae. She was smiling as she was again, staring at the photo in her camera. It was a picture of her friends and her cousin. She loved it.

His eyes softened. She must like the picture very much, he thought to himself, his heart hurting. They do not know anything about you.

V then grabbed the camera from her grasp and was about tp delete it when Jin quickly took it away from him. "Yah, she is my cousin. Do not treat her like that," he said, getting a little angry by his own member's attitude. The boy scoff. "Whatever, man. I am leaving," he hissed and walked away.

Jin scoffed at him and turned back to Ji Ae, handing back her camera to her. "Don't mind him. Just keep the picture. You like it after all," he smiled and she shook her head. "It is fine, Oppa. I can just take it again," she said and deleted the picture before putting her camera back in her bag.

A frown was visible on Jin's face, but no one seemed to notice it.

Ji then turned to Jin. "Oppa, I want to go home now," she said with a smile and walked ahead of them. The members blinked, while Jin just watched her walk away with a frown.

"Jin hyung, does your cousin not feel bad for making Taehyung angry?" Jimin asked and that questoin snapped the members back to life. They all thought it was strange for her not to feel guilty or sad too.

"Does she not?" Suga asked and Jin mumbled,"She does not feel anything."

He then turned to the members. "Meet you guys later at the dorm," he said and smiled a little before running after Ji Ae.

The members watched as Jin ran.

"He is over-protective of Ji Ae," muttered J-Hope and the others nodded. "He is," the maknae mumbled and Rap Monster patted their backs. "Come on. Lets go back before we get in trouble."

"Right!" Suga said with a grin.

Meanwhile, Jimin was still deep in thoughts. He had heard what Jin had said. He raised an eye-brow as he repeated Jin's words in his head.

She does not feel anything.

His brows furrowed. "What does he mean?" he whispered the question to himself.

"Yah, Jiminie!" Suga's voice called, bringing him back to earth. "H-Huh?"

He looked around. They were gone.

"Jimin!" It was J-Hope this time.

He turned to his left to see the members, they were only a coule feet away. He was so into his own thoughts that he didn't even notice them leaving.

"Hurry, hyung! We might get in trouble!" the youngest shouted and he nodded, waving back at them. "C-Coming! Wait for me!" he yelled and ran after them, still in thoughts of why Jin had said that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huhu~~ Jiminie is deep in thoughts~~ Kkkk
Thanks for subscribing!! 299 subbies already! And, 20 subscribers for my story! (:

Thank you!!!!! And, I love you all!! xD