Who Is It?

What Love Can Make

"I'm hungry," Jimin mumbled.

"Me, too," the youngest member muttered, "And I miss Noona."

"Yah, Jungkook, you don't even know her name," Suga said and he crossed his arms.

"So? You don't either," the young boys muttered.

"Yah!"

"Stop it, the two of you. None of us know," their group leader said in annoyance.

"But, Hyung!" the Maknae whined.

Just then the door opened.

"I'm back," V's voice called and each of them turned from one another to the person who had just come back.

"I can hear you guys in the hall. What's going on?"

"Jungkook and Suga were just arguing," J-Hope said and V raised a brow.

"Why? Did I miss out on something?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, muttering, "You always do."

The blonde boy looked from Jimin to the leader. "Hyung, what did I miss?"

"Nothing much. Just meeting Jin's cousin," Rap Monster responded, still annoyed.

V sat on the ground, beside Jimin.

"Really? Boy or girl?" he asked, interested in the topic.

"Girl," Suga answered grinning.

V smirked. "Really?"

Jimin smirked at him in return.

"Really," he mockingly said and J-hope mentally rolled his eyes.

"You guys must have a death wish."

 

The next day, Jin woke up. As usual, he would wake his cousin up, but to his dismay, she wasn't in bed.

He frowned slightly.

"Where did she go?" he asked, mumbling to himself. He scratched his head before going back to his room. But, just as he was about to go in, he heard a noise from downstairs.

Alerted, he ran down the stairs as quick as he can. The noise he heard had come from the kitchen. It was Ji Ae.

"Oppa.," she said and Jin raised a brow, looking at the table, which was nicely set. "What are you doing?"

"Breakfast. You don't like it?" she asked and he smiled a little.

"No, it's fine. Why are you making breakfast?" he asked her curiously. She then quickly put the pan that she had been holding down. "Um..."

Just by her sudden action, he knew she was embarrassed. Even though she wasn't showing it on her face or her cheeks weren't flushed, just by her action, he knew.

Chuckling, he ruffled her hair.

"It's fine. Thanks though," he said and she just smiled, nodding.

"I'll go get ready. You eat first, okay?"

"Okay," she replied, still embarrassed.

He ruffled her hair once more before heading upstairs.

 

A few minutes later, Jin came back downstairs. By the time he got to the kitchen, Ji Ae had already finished eating. She just sat there waiting for him, smiling.

"I finished eating already, Oppa," she told him and he smiled back, "Did you?"

She nodded.

"You were taking a long time," she said and he laughed in embarrassment.

"Sorry," he muttered and sat down.

Jin looked at the food that Ji Ae had made, and the way she set the table. He blinked and stared at her. "Are you sure you didn't just order this and set it up?" he asked her.

She shook her head. "No. I cooked it myself."

The ends of his lips turned upwards, into a wide smile.

"Thanks, Ji Ae," he thanked her.

She nodded.

"I felt bad for saying no for last night so I decided to make it up to you," she explained and he softened. "Still, thank you."

She smiled.

"You're welcome, Oppa."

 

Their manager watched as all six of the members got inside the car. It was early in the morning and they had woke him up to drive them somewhere.

"Where are you guys planning to go?"

"Jin Hyung's house," the Maknae replied and the manager stared at them. "Don't tell me it's because of his cousin."

"It is," Suga answered and their manager mentally face-palmed himself.

"You guys are unbelievable," he grumbled and Jimin grinned.

"We know, right?"

 

Jin took a sip of his cup of water and looked at Ji Ae.

"That was delicious," he said and she smiled.

"I'm glad you like it."

He smiled. "Should we get going then?"

She nodded and was about to reply back when the doorbell suddenly rings, cutting her off.

Jin turned to his cousin.

"Did you invite someone?"

She shook her head and he scratched his head.

"Then who would come this early?" he mumbled and sighed, "You start cleaning up and I'll answer the door."

She nodded.

"Who is it?" Jin asked as he headed towards the door.

No answer.

He shook his head. They better not be playing ding-dong-ditch, he mentally rolled his eyes and peeked into the door hole. His eyes widened when he saw who had come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. BTS is going crazy for Jinie's cousin~~~ xD