BTS' Early Morning Visit (For Ji Ae)

What Love Can Make

He quickly ran back into the kitchen.

"Ji Ae! Ji Ae!" he whispered sharply.

She stopped wiping the table and looked up.

"What is it, Op---"

He covered , shushing her and she nodded.

"Jin Hyung, open the door!" Jungkook shouted and knocked on the door. "Hyung!"

Ji Ae removed his hand and looked at him.

"Your members are here."

Jin sighed.

"Go back to your room and lock it, arasso? I'll call you back down when they leave," he said and she nodded.

"Now, go. Hurry!" he whispered and she quickly left.

He ruffled his hair. "Aish! Stupid friends," he muttered under his breath and when he heard the 'click' from her closing the door, he knew she was safe now. He took a deep breath and walked to the door.

 

"Hyung! Jin Hyung!" Jimin called, "Open up! I'm hungry!"

Rap Monster pulled him away from the door.

"Let's just go. He probably isn't home," he said and Jungkook shook his head. "I heard Jin Hyung's voice. He's inside," the young boy insisted, not giving up easily.

Their manager sighed. "Come on. He's probably at school," he said and the door started to unlock.

"See, told you," Jungkook said, eager to go inside.

J-Hope just rolled his eyes, although he was also waiting to see Ji Ae too.

The door opened and Jin poked his head out. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked, getting annoyed.

"Is your cousin inside?" Suga asked and Jin glared at the rest of them. "Is that why you're all here for?"

"Yep. Pretty much," Jimin replied and Jin glared at the leader.

"Sorry. They wouldn't give up."

The elder boy rolled his eyes.

"She's not here but you guys can come inside," he said and pushed the door wide open for them to enter.

They all stepped inside, except the manager.

Jin stared at him. "Don't tell me," he muttered and the manager shrugged.

"At least I tried. I'll be in the car," he said and went back to the car.

Jin closed the door and the members went to look around.

"Noona! Noona!" Jungkook called and Jin, annoyed, yelled at him. "Stop it!"

Jimin looked at his Hyung.

"Hyung, I'm hungry," he pouted.

He rolled his eyes at the pouting member. "Go look in the kitchen. There's food there," he said and Jimin smiled, heading to the kitchen, as well as Jungkook.

The rest sat on the couch.

Jin raised a brow. "You guys didn't eat, did you?"

 

They all were no seated around the table. "Hyung, they told me you have a cousin, is it true?" V asked Jin. Although he was irritated, he nodded in return.

"I heard it's a girl too, is that true?"

Jin nodded again.

"Yes. That's why I'm keeping her away from you and the rest," he said and V raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Don't ask me why. You know exactly why," he said and V just shrugged his shoulders.

"They dragged me here," he said and Jin grimaced. "Whatever."