Do you

What Love Can Make

"Sorry!" Hoseok yells as he starts to run from her. She gets up and runs after him.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok!" she screams and squeezes water from her wet shirt. She sighs and does the same for her hair. Great, now her hair is going to get frizzy, she frowns and looks around. He's nowhere to be seen.

"Jerk!" she yells and starts to whine to herself as she walks around looking for him. As the wind blows against her skin, she shivers and rubs her arms.

She pouts when she doesn't see him.

"Hoseok Oppa," she calls out loud and studies her surrounding. It's already dark outside. The only light she has is the moonlight. She bites her lip, "Oppa!"

"Boo!"

A pair of arms wraps around her, and she lets out a scream, elbowing him in the stomach.

"What kind of reflex is that?" his voice asks weakly, holding onto his stomach, and she turns around to look at him, jumping up and down like a child.

"You scared me!" she pushes him, and he stumbles backward.

Laughing, he straightens himself up and goes closer to her. His dimples are visible, and she feels weak. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he apologizes, and she turns around, crossing her arms.

"Whatever, jerk," she mutters.

He chuckles, and his arms wrap around her waist from behind. His chin sits on her shoulder, and he whispers, "I really am. Forgive me?"

Feeling intimidated, she nods, "a-arraso...," she mumbles, and he smiles.

"I just want to have fun," he says, and she calms at the warmth of him. His arms, she feels safe in them. And like an idiot, she smiles.


He groans as he moves in his sleep. His arms move and wrap them around the girl's waist, pulling her close to him. She's warm, and her head lays on his arm.

"Oppa," her sleeping voice says, and alerted, his eyes open. Her sleeping face is in front of him, and his arms, he finally notices why he was so comfortable.

He wants to move her, but he didn't want to interrupt her sleep. She seemed so peaceful and quiet. He didn't want to ruin that for her. So he lays there, watching her. Her breathing is even, and her small face makes him smile. He touches her face, and her cheeks are pink, and her forehead is sweaty. He frowns, using his hand to wipe it. He gently blows on her, cooling her off.

She scrunches her face at the feeling of it, and he silently chuckles at her. He can't resist her cuteness. Thinking about it now, how everything turned out was unexpected. It surprises him the more he thinks about it. Does this mean it's a step to learning more about her?

"Taehyung Oppa?"

He blinks his eyes, and she's looking straight at him. His heart stops beating for a quick second before escalating. He feels his cheeks getting warm.

"Y-You're awake?" he asks, and she blinks, looking up at him only.

He tries to move his arms away from her, but she stops him. She's holding onto his hand, around her waist. She shakes her head at him, and he gives her a confused look.

"Don't let go," was all she said, and her eyes are sad. Why is it that she doesn't show her emotions? Reading her eyes is the only thing for him to understand.

His mouth opens, but nothing comes out. He tries again, and like before, nothing. Instead, he stays quiet, and Ji Ae closes her eyes. This time, he lets her without an attitude and running his mouth.

She doesn't sigh but breathes in his scent, slowly breathing it out, and he can feel her body relaxing. Not knowing how he should react, he stays still, unmoving.


"Hyung, where's Taehyung?" Jimin asks, seating himself at the table as they gathered for breakfast.

Jin places a pot of stew on the table. "Upstairs. Probably still sleeping," he says, and their eyes widen.

"Wait, are you telling me you let V Hyung sleep with Ji Ae Noona?" the Maknae questions him and scoffs.

"If it helps her, yes. But I'm sure Taehyung knows better than to do anything," he smiles and sits before gesturing the others to eat. They all gather around and starts to eat when he comes in.

"Oh Taehyung-ah, come to sit and eat," his Leader said, and he shakes his head.

"I can't. Ji Ae's sleeping. I should keep an eye on her. I just came down to grab a glass of water," he says as he grabs a glass from the cabinet above the sink and pours water.

Jin then stands up to grab a plate and bowl, putting food on it and every side dish he made. He places it on the tray and gives it to him. "Here, at least take this and eat. How can you look after someone and not take care of yourself first?" he grins, and Taehyung eyes him weirdly.

"Yah Jin Hyung, are you okay? Did you hit your head on something?" he looks at the other members, and they all shrug, while Suga twirls his finger around his ear.

V grabs the tray, and he goes back to sit down. "Thank you for looking after her. I don't know what I would've done without you," he thanks Taehyung, who was still looking at him with a confused look.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Jimin asks, and he doesn't say anything but sits there and eat quietly. He shrugs only.

V laughs softly, shaking his head before going back upstairs with the tray full of food. When he gets up there, she is still sleeping. Tiptoeing in the room, he looks around her room for a place to sit. He sees her desk and places the tray on it. On the desk, is a computer and notebooks and books, the usual anybody would see on a regular teenage girl's desk.

"She seems regular," he mumbles and starts to eat quietly. As he ate, he moves his head around, looking through her stuff. He was just curious of a type of person she was.

He opens her drawer beside the desk, and inside is a notebook. He takes it out, still eating, and opens it. Inside, it looks like song lyrics. The dates are from a year or more ago. Most of them are written by Henry.


1-4-3 by Henry Lau

When we’re together,
I can tell just by looking in your eyes (uh uh)
When I come back home,
I don’t know what to say
Everything I say is still so awkward
Your texts are still too difficult
I open the dictionary and open by open, want to know,
Want to know, I don’t know

It’s not just a simple game of numbers whoa 
Sending 1-4-3,
oh oh I’m sending 1-4-3
I still can’t express my feelings with words 
oh oh
I love you 1-4-3, you are 486
Sending 1-4-3, we’re so different
Sending 1-4-3, it’s still hard
It’s not just a simple game of number

1-4-3 whoa


He stops reading and closes the notebook. He was barely half-way. He puts his chopsticks down and scoffs. "What is this? Love letters in songs?"

He grimaces, and threw the notebook back inside and slams the drawer shut. It's weird that he feels the way he does, but he doesn't think much about it as he stuffs food in his mouth angrily.

"Oppa?"

At the sound of her voice, he chokes on his food and starts to hit his chest. He's still coughing as he turns to see her. "Y-You...You're awake..."

His cough worsens as he speaks, and she quickly runs to his side. "Are you okay?" she asks him, and he shakes his head, pushing her away. "W-Water!"

She goes to her nightstand and pours a glass of water and bringing it to him. He takes it from her and gulps it down. When he finishes, he's still pounding on his chest to calm down, and she pats his back for him.

"Gwenchana? I'm sorry I surprised you," she apologizes, and he shakes his head. "It's okay, I'm fine," he weakly says, holding in a cough.

She gives him more water, and he takes a deep breath when he can finally breathe properly without choking every time. He leans back on the chair, and she reaches to touch his forehead, but he catches her hand.

"What are you doing?" he asks her, suspicious, and she smiles, "what do you mean?"

V didn't realize how hard his grip was when she starts to wiggle her hand. He slowly loosens his grip on her, and when he finally let go, she holds her hand, rubbing it.

"Ow...," she mumbles, and he looks away, embarrassed and feeling bad.

"Mianhae..."

She then looks at him with a smile. "It's okay. It'll probably bruise up a little, but I'll be okay. I tend to get bruises easily," she casually tells him, and he nods only.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just...Being careful," he says, and she puts her hand down to her sides, not minding anything that was coming out of his mouth.

She just nods, and he raises a brow at her. "Are you okay?"

Ji Ae, emotionless, nods her head. Her smile is still plastered on her face as always. She says, "V Oppa, do you want to go out with me today?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so I finally updated. Sorry for the wait. I got lost trying to organize and write. Writers' block was also the cause. I'll update more. Not sure when, but I will during this coming week. Most of the ideas that flow through my head is mainly for J-Hope's so I'm trying to separate that. Hoseok is kinda...How should I say this...Attacking me...? My mind is clouded by him atm so it might probably take time for me to update this fanfic. Dear god, what is wrong with me? T.T

Anyway, I will still update. Might take time though. I'm sorry. TT.TT