Caught Off Guard

What Love Can Make

Ji Ae had excused herself and left to go to the restroom. She needed to refresh herself and mind with cold water being splahed onto her face. She stared at herself in the mirror, her expression expressionless. "Ahn Ji Ae.." she whispered and smiled bitterly at herself. "How could you do that?"
The cold water was still running as she stared at herself. "How could you tell such a lie to him..?" she asked herself and touched the glass as if she was touching her own face. "You hurted him..Did you know that..?"
A tear rolled down her cheek, she was still touching the mirror. "Do not cry," she mumbled, "You do not have the right to," she told herself and finally looked away, staring down at the sink. She wiped her tear away and sniffled. "You hurted yourself, do not cry," she mumbles and splashed another handful of cold water on her face, washing away all her pain and sorrows..

Only if it could.

When she stepped out of the restroom, she headed back to class, but on her way, she met Eunjoo. she swallowed and bowed. Eunjoo rolled her eyes at her. "Do not be respectful," she said and Ji Ae nodded. "A-Ah.."
Eunjoo sighed and looked at her. "You know..Something happened. I am thinking that it involves you, but since I am not sure, I am going to le it pass. So, you should be thanking me."
Ji Ae forced a small smile and bowed. "Th-Thank you."

Naive?

No?

She smirked. "But, next time, I will not let it pass, got it?"
"N-Ne," she mumbled and Eunjoo looked at her sternly. "If Jin or V Oppa ever comes near you, do not go near them. Avoid them. If I see you with any kind of contact, I will not hesitate to take action," she reminded Ji Ae and she nodded, knowing. Now, she did not think she could ever get that out of her head.
"I..I will remember that.."
With a satisfied smirk, Eunjoo walked away, leaving Ji Ae standing all alone in the hall.

Without knowing, someone had over-heard their whole conversation. His eyes darkened in an instant. "So, it is all because of you, huh.."

Melanie was staring into space again, which means each time she did, J-Hope would have to snap his fingers near her ear or turn up his music for her to come back to reality. It worksed.
"Eh?" she stared at J-Hope, who just rolled his eyes. "You should stop staring into space, y' know?"
She smiled a little. "S-Sorry."
He shrugged. "It is okay..Just do not do it again.." he muttered and she chuckled. "Alright, Mister Tough Guy. I will keep that in mind," she joked and he glared at her. "Do not call me that."
Pouting, she nodded. "Fine, Mister Meanie."
"hey!"
"Alright, Ho Seok-sshi."
He grunted, ruffling his hair. "You are really annoying, Much more than four years ago," he mutters.
She grins. "I know."
Just then, Jungkook came in and they all turned to him, he seemed angry.
"Woah, what is with you?" Jimin asked him, and the maknae glared at him. "Ji Ae noona."
Suga raised a brow. "Ji Ae, why?"
Jungkook groaned and ruffled his hair. "Just why does she let other people take control of her? I mean, does she not know what to do?" Instead of telling them, he asked himself in frustration.
Rap Monster chuckled. "Why don't you tell us what happened first.." he insisted and J-Hope nodded, along with Melanie. "Yeah. You are only asking yourself a bunch of questions."
The young one sighed. "I overheard Eunjoo and Ji Ae noona talking," he confessed.
Their eyes widened.
"Did she hurt Ji Ae?" Suga then asked, beating V to the question, his tone deadly and Jungkook shook his head. "No. She did make a threat, though."
At the word 'threat', their eyes hardened and full of hatred and anger, especially V and Suga.
"Threat?" V asked, "What kind of threat?"
Is she even capable of doing such a thing?

Suga frowned at him, wanting to ask that question.
The Maknae's eyes hardened at the thought of it. "That if Noona makes any kind of contact with you or Jin Hyung, she will not hesitate to take action," he said and gave V a look before he sat on the floor, his head tilted back against the wall.
That caught V off guard.
Jin hyung...Why him..?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why Jin, too?

And himself..?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be honest, I was supposed to post this chapter up last week, but the laptop froze, so I had to restart it...Without saving it since it was already frozen, and I had finished it. >:O
It was too frustrating for me to have to re-type it, so I didn't bother to. I had other stuffs to do (TV report essay). :/
So, sorry guys. I might update another chappie later on when I get home, though. To make it up for last weeks chapter. Hehe. Anyways, have a good day! {:

Be happy, too since I woke up 2am in the morning just to update my stories. Kkkk. *Tired*

And, Oh.My.F*.Gosh.
BLOCK B's Very Good Max. Close Up MV.
I love it! ><
They're so adorable and crazy! :3
(Love U-Kwon's smile~~ <3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvwYHkBr2iw

 

Waiting for SHINee~~ Jonghyun~ X}