Time/I Love You

What Love Can Make

As he waited for the bus, Taehyung looked down at his hands that were holding the notebook. His thumb slid across her name on the cover.

"Ahn Ji Ae..." he said her name in a whisper. It sounded weird coming out of his own mouth.

He opened it and skimmed through the pages. The pages were filled with music notes and words of lyrics. It was until the very last page.


My Everything by Henry Lau


He mouths the words and then it clicked in his head. Henry, the name Jungkook had mentioned. But then his last name didn't sound Korean.

"He's Chinese," he says and mentally took note of that down. He scanned through the page and noticed it wasn't a girls handwriting. He must've written it and gave it to her.

"Interesting," he muttered.

As V busied himself reading, he didn't even realize the bus came until he heard the hissing sound as it pulled off. Rolling up the book, he tried running after the bus but it was no use.

"Damn it!" he looked down at the notebook in his hands and ruffled his hair.

Stupid notebook.

By the time he got to Jin's place, it was already getting late. An hour wait for the bus was probably the worst idea to do, especially when you're in a hurry and not wanting to be around people.


Hearing the doorbell ring, she woke up. This time she didn't dream about him. Not even a single dream. It was rather a blank picture.

Rubbing her eyes, she walked downstairs to the door.

"Jin Oppa!" she called out and opened the front door, revealing V. She gave him a smile.

"Taehyung-sshi," she greeted him and he gave her a grim look in return.

"Is Jin Hyung here?" he asked her and invited himself in. He brushed past her and made himself at home, plopping down on the couch.

After shutting the door, she went to sit down. Across, V was just staring at her. He studied her, asking himself questions and his brows furrowed.

"Do I have something on my face?"

At her sudden question, he looked away and cleared his throat.

"A-Ani..." he stuttered and she nodded.

Just than Jin came in and sat next to him. He put his arm around the younger one's neck.

"Annyeong, chingu!" he beamed at V, who rolled his eyes.

"Here," he handed Jin the notebook, "You're welcome."

"Thanks, it's Ji Ae's. You can give it to her," the elder one said and V rolled his eyes again before handing it to her.

"Gomawoyo, Taehyung-sshi!" she cheerfully said and the look in her eyes stole his heart. They were glittering, beaming as she set her eyes on the notebook like it was a piece of her.

"Whatever," he said and Jin then got up to go to the door. He opened it and gestured to V. "You can leave now."

V remained seated and his friend came over to him with a stern, yet confused look.

"Aren't you leaving?"

He shook his head.

"Can I get water, first?" he raised a brow and disapproving look.

Ji Ae then got up and went into the kitchen. It wasn't long until she came back out with a glass of water in her hand.

"Here you go. It's cold to quench your thirst," she smiled at him and he nodded.

"Th-Thank you," he grabbed the glass, slightly brushing against her hand. He felt a spark and his heart started beating again.


"Who's up for lunch?" their Leader shouted and they all raised their hands in the air, cheering.

"Hamburger and fries!"

"Yes, Hyung! I've been craving some!" Jungkook said and smiled widely.

Suga shrugged and J-Hope nod.

"I'm not that hungry," Jimin tiredly said, "I'm just tired."

Nam Joon looked at worriedly.

"You sure? Eating helps."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay, then."

Their manager then took them back to their dorm, letting the members settled in before taking off to pick up their order.

Suga then nudged J-Hope in the ribs and the boy turned to look at the elder one, who had on a smirk with a confused look.

"What?"

"What did you and Melanie talk about?"

The other members' ears perked up at the sudden topic with interest.

"Did anything happen between you two?" Jimin asked.

The youngest wiggled his eyebrows at him. "Come on, Hyung. You can tell us," he gestured.

"Nothing, really. We just talked about the whole drama," he told them and it wasn't a lie. Partially, maybe?

"That's it?" Suga asked in disbelief.

Jimin stuck his tongue out in disgust. "How boring."

"Man, Hyung," Jungkook shook his head and their Leader shifted his position to look at J-Hope.

"What did she tell you?"

"Nothing much, except that Jin, should be the one to tell us everything," he said and scratched his head. "Jin Hyung, he needs to know that he can trust us. I feel like he's having a hard time due to the fact that we're also idols with images now."

The members all nodded their heads. He had a point. Being idols with an image to look after can be tiring. Getting criticized and talked about here and there over mistakes and what the world wants for them makes it even harder to watch your own back.

"Maybe it's time we have our talk," Nam Joon said and they agreed to it. It's about time. Whatever they do, they stick together no matter what.


Ji Ae looked down at the notebook and turned to the very last few pages of it and started reading it. The guitar was on her lap and her hands ready to strike it.

After memorizing the first line of notes, she took a deep breath and started strumming away. When she was comfortable enough, opened and started singing the lyrics. As she sings and plays, the memories of him started coming, a sudden rush of sadness hit her.

When she finished playing the song, she looked down at the open page in front of her. On the very bottom in the corner was his handwriting.

I love you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another new chapter will be up today later on. Hope you guys have a good day/night/afternoon/evening! (: