Over

What Love Can Make

She sat at an empty lunch table, all alone. It had only been a day since she had came to this school, BigHit High. She had no friends, she did not mind that. "friends...Who needs them anyway," she muttered and stabbed her fork down on her plastic plate. "All they do is betray you."
Suddenly, a person sat down beside her. Annoyed, she did not bother to look at the person. Just go away already, she mentally told the person.
Then, the person spoke. "My name is Henry. Do you want to be friends?"
That is when she turned to look at him.
He was smiling at her, a smile no one had ever smiled at her before - Besides Jin. He also had his hands towards her. She smiled in return. "Sure," she said and shook his hand, "Friends..."
That was it..

A touch..

Eunjoo stood up from her bed and walked over to her window, she opened it and stared out in the night sky. Stars were shining down, along with the half cresent moon.
"Henry Oppa...How does it feel...?" she asked, looking up at the sky. "To be up there..?"
Good?
Bad?
Okay?
She chuckled to herself. "I am sure..It must be nice, right..? Or, am I wrong..?" she asked again, still looking up at the sky. "I am sorry...But, like be---"
Her phone ringed..

"Where are you going?" Rap Monster asked.
He ignored the Leader's question and went into the liiving room, towards where the door was.
"Taehyung."
He put on his shoe. "Eunjoo."
"Where?" Rap Monster asked, not believing what his ears were hearing. Was he crazy?
"I am going to meet Eunjoo," V said and the other members came to the living room.
"WHAT?!"
V, annoyed, rolled his eyes. "Do not worry. I will be back in a few minutes. It is not like I am going to be dead if I go, or anything," he mumbled, opening the door and walked out as the members gave their Leader an uneasy look.
"hyung." the maknae murmured and Rap Monster gave them an assured look. "Do not worry, like he said. I am sure he is doing the right thing.." he said and Jimin scoff. "What right thing? For sure, if he is not on our watch, he would be dead!"
"Jimin!" Suga shot him a look. "You do not know that!"
He shot the elder, now, the same look. "Neither do you," he said and left to his room, slamming the door behind him.
Suga sighed. "He is out of control these days," he mumbled and J-Hope gave him a pat. "He is just...Not in the right mind..Hyung.."
And, they all thought back to their member, V's, words.

"Do not worry. I will be back in a few minutes. It is not like I am going to be dead if I go, or anything."

They do not even know.
Neither does he..

After receiving the call from V, she got ready and went outside to wait for him, her eyes shining.
"Meet me outside of your house."
That was what he ahd said before hanging up, not letting her have a chance of asking why or talk.
As she waited, she wondered what he wanted to say to her. Could it be that he misses her? That is what he had been saying to her lately, even the words, "I love you."
Or, is it a kiss? A proposal?
No, they both had veen dating for almost seven months only.
Then, a familiar voice called her name. She turned around and saw V standing just a few feet away from her, he was waving. Eunjoo waved back. "Oppa!"
He forced a smile and walked towards her, his heart breaking each step he took towards her.
But he had to.
He stopped in front of her and she beamed at him. "What is it, Oppa?"
Her smile, it melted his heart.
V frowned at the sight of it. "Eunjoo.." he called her name out, and it came out casual and full of sadness. "I am sorry.."
She looked at him confused. "Sorry? For what?"
He sighed. "Lets break up, Eunjoo-ah..I do not think I can go on like tihs anymore..I am sorry.." he whispered and looked away from her. He did not want to see, the tears, it would hurt him even more.
"O-Oppa..Are you....Joking right now..?"
Her voice came out soft and weak. "Are you..?"
"No, I am not. I am serious, lets break up.." he says, still not looking at her.
Her grip on his shirt tightened. "Why..? You...Promised.." she whispered, her voice cracking as tears spilled out of her eyes. "You promised you would not leave me..Never.." Her voice was loud and raising. "Were those words all lies..?"
Lies..
It was not.
He finally looked at her tear-stained face, there it goes, the pain. It made its way to his heart and made a scar there, a scar of guilt and an unforgettable pain.
"Promise are meant to be broken too," he said and she looked at him, shock. "What?"
"I am sorry, I really am, Eunjoo-ah..But, I can not..I can not stay with you..I have.." he shook his head, not wanting to finish his sentence. "It is over. I am sorry," he removed her hands from his shirt and turned around, walking away, not looking bac. Because if he did, he would feel even more guilty..

 

And, he does not know if he could ever let her go again...
But, now, he has.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally updated! I guess I kept my words, right? I think.. xD
Anyways, VxEunjoo has finally come to an end! Yesss!
You guys must be really happy, huh?
Maybe...?
Maybae not...?
O.o

BUT!

It is NOT the end of it. More drama is coming! Kkkkk.
Now, you guys know how Eunjoo got obsessed over Henry, right?
If not, let me explain...
If someone, a boy, makes a skinship contact with her, she will change and be obsess with them..Okay?
You guys get what I mean, right?
(I saw it from a t.v. show. Lol. I was watching BONES, if any of you know. And it gave me the idea. xD )

Oh, oh! And, did you guys like BTS' 'N.O' MV?! Omgosh! it was great!
I love the album so much! Especially, Coffee and We On. *Grins*
You guys have no idea how much I was spazzing while watching it (the MV)!
I just love, love, love JIN!!
Love his part so much, and his voice! ><
I am going crazy everytime I hear his part. Lol.
Don't get me wrong, I was fangirlling over the other members too. Kkk.

Don't you guys just love their hair styles, too? xD
I do~~ :33
(And, I like how they went from black to white. It's fresh. (: )

Also, you guys will have to wait until next week, Tuesday. Sorry. Since school is in the way, I won't be able to update as much as I did before. I hope you guys get what I am saying. :/

It , I know. ><
Be patient! Remember that! [[[:

Anyway, back to what I was saying...
I won't let you guys down. Hehe. ^^
Much love, sweets! <33