What To Do?/What....?

What Love Can Make

Jungkook laughed. "You are lying, right? Ji Ae?" he asked, and for the first time, he didn't use 'Noona'.
She shook her head. "Ani. I am for real."
Jimin's face paled and J-Hope's. It was as if both of their souls had left their body. It may already have. Suga gagged, wanting to puke. Rap Monster just shook his head in approval. "This is not good."
Ji Ae stared at them. "Why?"
Jin glared at them, giving them a warning look then turned back to his cousin. "Nothing. They are just dumb. Come on, I will take you to class," he said and wrapped his arm around her neck, walking her away from the members conversation.

"We can not tell Ji Ae about this," Jin said full of concern, as soon as the members had taken their seats. "But, we have to let V know."
"Why can we not tell Ji Ae?" asked Jimin.
J-Hope rolled his eyes. "Because she will be in danger," he reasoned and Jimin glared at him, muttering,"I did not ask you."
"Stop it, the both of you. Right now is not the time to argue," Rap Monster snapped, making them both shut their mouth.
He then averted his eyes from the two members to Jin. "What do you suggest we do, then?"
Jin thought about it for a moment before answering back. "First, lets keep it to ourselves for a while. She is not doing anything at this moment," he said and they nodded.
"What about Ji Ae noona? Do we tell her too?" the maknae asked. After all, he does have a crush on his hyung's cousin.
Jin shook his head. "No. I do not want her in danger."
"But, she is going to find out about it either way," Suga said and he shook his head once more. "No. As long as we do not talk about it in front of her."
The members frowned. "But, hyun----" Jimin started, but Jin cut him off. "The conversation ends here. No buts," he said firmly, making the boy sigh in defeat.
"Sh! Everyone shush! She is coming!" Jungkook warned as he caught Ji Ae walking towards their table.
"Act normal!" Hissed Suga.

Ji Ae sat down beside Suga and J-Hope. She took a bite of her sandwhich and looked at each of the members. They all seem quite quiet today. It wasn't usual to her.
"Are you guys okay?" she asked worried.
The members snapped out of their thoughts. "E-Eh..?"
She laughed without a noise. "Are you guys okay?"
"You are worried.....?" Suga said.
"About us.....?" Jimin added, asking. Ji Ae just smiled in return.
Their comment made their leader smack them on the head. "Ow!" they both exclaimed in unison, "What was that for?"
"Do not fool around," Rap Monster muttered and they both scoff. "She do not even look worried!" they both protested at the same time once again.
Of course, she felt sad and hurt at the response. And, she was worried about them. They were quiet, which wasn't normal at all. But, how could she show it when she can't feel any emotions? It's impossible for her.
Jungkook glanced over at her. There was a glint of sadness in her eyes. It was visible on her face too. It was just the smile that was taking over, trying to hide the sadness away.
A frown appeared on his own. Why is she always smiling? It is as if she was a robot.

"They both are right. She do not look like she is," J-Hope said as he observed Ji Ae. She stared at him. "I do not."
Shocked by her response, Suga asked,"What?"
Ji Ae shook her head. "I do not," she repeated and they all looked at her. They were all confused now by her sudden comment. "Why?" Jungkook asked in curiousity, pushing his thought from earlier away.
But, just as she was going to respond to his question, Jin cut in. "Ji Ae, don't," he warned. "You do not even remember what happen."
The members averted their eyes at the eldest. "You were in a daze for a long time. Are you okay?" Suga asked.
"Of course, I do. Why wouldn't I?"
Jin looked at his cousin sternly. "You do not. You were in a big shock."
"A big shock? Ji Ae?" Rap Monster stared at Ji Ae.
"Ani. I remember I was the wh---"
"Ahn Ji Ae!" Jin burst out, loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear and look at their direction. "Stop it! Stop assuming things! You did not do anything!" he shouted, now standing up from his seat.
He glared at every one of the members at the table. "Stop it, with the questions. It isn't time for you guys to know, yet," he muttered, loud for them to hear. "We are leaving. I will call in and say that you are sick. And, you guys, find V. We have to talk to him."
After that said, he grabbed Ji Ae's hand and pulled her out of the lunch room.

The members blinked at eh eldest's action, as students whispered.
"What is with him?" Jimin mumbled, a little annoyed.
"He is just having a hard time," Rap Monster insisted but they weren't convinced by it. They were too curious.
But, one thing for sure that they knew was, something must've had happened to Ji Ae not too long ago. And, their question is, what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys curious??
I won't let it out yet. But, soon you'll find out. {: