Meet Melanie

What Love Can Make

"Who are you?"
The girl laughed and they stared at each other with a confusing look.
"Seriously, who are you?" J-Hope asked in a serious tone and she stopped laughing, her own expression turning serious as well too. "The name is Melanie."

After the talk with Ji Ae, she had told him everything about her dreams. He sighed as he leaned back on the couch, he was at their group's dorm since he knew that the members would be somewhere, he wanted to be alone for himself to think and all.
Jin stared at the black screen T.V, he wasn't sure if he should tell the members about Ji Ae's past or not. They didn't know her well enough to know her past, but it seems like s had grown fond of her already, it did seems as if they'd knwon her more then himself.
He thought back to the day of the first argument he have had with Suga and how all the members were also on the case of Eunjoo.

"Just why are you so worried about her for? She is not even the one who is in danger," Suga said and Jin glared deadly at him. "You do not know that."

His hand went through his hair in frustration. Just thinking about it made him tired and annoyed and well, frustrated, not knowing what to think.
He shut his eyes and sighed. "They do not know that.."

Suga scoff. "I do not know that, that is why I am asking you!" he shouted, getting angry, making the people around the area turn to look at their direction.

Jin let out another heavy sigh and covered his eyes with his arm, frustrated more then ever. "Because...She is the one who is going to be in danger, you idiot."

"melanie? And, why are you here?" Suga asks, crossing his arms.
She shrugged. "You guys are loud everywhere you guys go, so...."
"You were eavesdropping, am I right?" Jimin asked, not smirking at all and she nodded. "Yes, correct."
"How long?" Jungkook questioned, afraid she would hear everything that they had just went through, which she had. "Yeah, I did."
Did she read his mind?
"Everything?"
"Yep, everything."
All their jaws dropped. How could she eavesdrop on them at a time like this? They didn't want anyone to know, especially her. They didn't trust her one bit.
"Like I said, you guys were loud, so..."
"So, you deciede to evesdrop on us?"
That was their Leader.
Melanie nodded. "Um...I guess."
"You were not supposed to," V said and her brows arched. "And, you are not supposed to be here, either."
"What?"
That caught them off guard. V wasn't supposed to be here? What did she mean by that?

"What do you mean he is not supposed to be here?" SUga questioned, confused as ever.
Melanie walked towards them and they backed against the wall, which made her burst into laughter. "Are you guys girls, or what?" she asked and put on her serious face once again. "I am not going to bite, idiots."
"Hey, we are not idiots!" Jimin argued and she smirked. "Fine, girls," she emphasized it.
He scoff. "Hyung, I do not trust her."
"I am just trying to help."
"Sure," he muttered.
The girl rolled her eyes and walked over to V. "I ask, what are you doing ehre?"
V raised a brow. "Help..?"
She let out a small laugh. "help? Did you not hate her?"
"No?"
She made a face, but in the inside, she was smilng. She knew something that he didn't.
"Before I decide to tell you guys everything, you have to do a task, an important one," she said and crossed her arms, tapping her feet.
"And, why would we do that when you just suddenly burst in here?" The maknae asked and J-Hope quickly added, "And, evesdropped on us."
"Boy, you guys are hard," she mumbled and looked at every one of them. "I know more about Ji Ae then anyone else, besides my cousin and Jin oppa," she stated and they all looked at her with a 'Are-You-Serious' look.
"I am serious. So, if you guys want to know, do not tell anyone that you guys know me, especially, you," she pointed a finger at V, her eyes hardened,"Do not even think about telling Eunjoo, either, got it?"
"But, we do not even kn----"
"Now, you do," she cut him off "so, do not tell Eunjoo anything about us knowing each other, okay?"
He rolled his eyes, muttering, "Sure."
She then smiled brightly. "Great! It is nice to finally meet you guys! I am also a fan and my name is Melanie!" she beamed and they all looked at her, taken aback.
Does she have different sides of her, or what?
And, wow. She's also a fan. A.R.M.Y.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha. Guys, meet Melanie from CHOCOLAT!
She's my bias! Just a couple days older then me, can you believe it?
16 days! Eep! But, nah. :/
I envy her~~~ xD
Anyways, welcome Melanie to the story! Hehe. :3
Don't get me wrong. I am also a fan of girl groups.

I hope you guys enjoy reading my updates for today!
Until then, sweets! (:
Also, thanks to all the 62 subbies for subscribing to my story out there!
And, for the 362 subscribersss!! I am happy now! :DD