Bad Feeling

What Love Can Make

The members nervously looked down at Ji Ae. Jin had called them over as soon as he heard her scream. She was in her dreaming state again and he was getting more worried. He didn’t know how to feel at the moment.

“I’m scared for her,” Hoseok said and Jin would’ve glared at him but he didn’t have the energy to.

Yoon Gi rolled his eyes.

“You’re saying as if she’s going to die or something,” he muttered.

“Don’t say that,” Jin stood up and looked at his friends with a nasty look in his eyes.

They knew he was upset and worried but there was nothing they could do. All they can do was watch and pray nothing happens to her but recover from it.

Jin shook her again to wake her up but it didn’t work. His anxious state of mind was getting worse and worse just watching her go through this stage again. In his mind, he wished Taehyung was here.

“Noo!”

At the sight of Ji Ae’s loud scream, the rest of them scurried to her side. Jin and Suga were the first ones to go to her bedside. Probably the most worried too.

“Ji Ae-ah, wake up,” the elder one called, sitting at the edge of her bed. He was holding her hand and squeezing it tight.

Right then, her eyes shot opened. They wide enough the members could see the red lines from her bloodshot eyes.

Her eyes roamed around the room. Pink walls, not white. Meaning no hospital and she was home. She then looked at each of the members.

“What happened?”


Meanwhile, V was in his own room thinking about what s had said to him that day.


“When the time comes, you’ll know. But for now, let’s just hope that everything will go smoothly...Without any problems..”


Those were his Leader’s words. They weren’t only for him but the rest of them. He scrunched his nose and grimaced.

He only had one question: What was it that they were hiding from him?


“Ji Ae,” Jin breathe out and gave her a hug, “are you alright?”

The rest of them watched nervously, their eyes not moving from Ji Ae at all.

When he pulled away from her and looked at her, she didn’t blink or anything. She had on a blank, yet horrified look. He hated that look.

“One of you go and get her some water,” he says and J-Hope quickly volunteered. But just as he was about to go, Ji Ae’s voice stopped him.

“I’m fine.”

At her words, Jin turned to look at her. “Yah, Ji Ae.”

She forced a smile.

“I’m okay, Oppa,” Ji Ae said and he could see the look in her eyes.

Fear.

J-Hope quietly stood in his place as they all watched her. Ji Ae’s smile was weak but they could see her trying hard to look cheerful. They even noticed that her face was even paler than before. They feared for her life every time she goes into one of her dreaming states.


It was darker than usual outside and Eunjoo sat in her chair staring at the wall in front of her. She was thinking of a plan to get rid of Ji Ae and a way to get V to come back to her. After all, he was the person that she loved.

As she claimed.

A knock was heard from her door. It was one of her people.

“Come in.”

A man dressed in an all black suit entered her room, standing behind her. He bowed. “Ma’am, everything you’ve told us to prepare...They’re done.”

A smirk formed on her face and she turned around to meet face-to-face with him.

“Everything?”

She emphasized.

“Yes, Ma’am. Everything.”

At his answer, she then waved her hand, signaling for him to go. “Alright. Now we just have to wait for the right time.”

He bowed again before leaving the room. She stood up and walked over to the window, staring into the dark night. She was thinking.

When to start and take action.

When to make them both hers.


“Do you know what you were feeling earlier?” Jin questioned her when his friends had left. They were still in her room.

“What are you talking about, Oppa?”

He frowned.

“Ji Ae-ah, do you know?”

She shook her head. “No.”

“You were scared. Did you know you were scared?”

Ji Ae shook her head at his question again and he sighed. “I’m going to sleep in here with you tonight, arasso?”

The girl smiled and nodded.

“Okay, Oppa.”


As curious as he was with the whole incident from earlier, V couldn’t help but think back to his last meeting with Eunjoo. It was the night he had broken up with her.

The look on her face. He couldn’t forget it even if he wanted to.


He sighed.

"Let's break up, Eunjoo-ah. I don’t think I can go on like this anymore..I’m sorry.." he whispered and looked away from her. He didn’t want to see the tears. It would hurt him even more.

"O-Oppa.Are you...Joking right now..?"

Her voice came out soft and weak. "Are you..?"

"No, I’m not. I’m being serious, let's break up.," he says, still not looking at her.


“What was I thinking? Why did I do that?” he questioned himself. He tightened his fist and stared at himself in the mirror on the wall. Thinking back to all the promises he had made with her. V shut his eyes.

“Promises are meant to be broken. There are no such things as promises.”


"Promise are meant to be broken too," he said and she looked at him, shock. "What?"


At the memory of it, his eyes opened. He couldn't make out as to why he was remembering it.

It was just a promise, right?

He thought and looked at a picture on his dresser of her. And then out of the blue, as he watched her smiling face, he felt something. It was a gut feeling.

“Eunjoo..”

He barely whispered her name.

One thing for sure was, it was a bad feeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, guys here's one chapter so far. I have a lot more to do and more fixing to do so I will be back with another chapter soon. I forgot I have written a few chapters when I was in Florida so I am looking them through one by one and so far I got this chapter. More will come I promise.

Also, please don't forget to vote! I need your votes so I can decide on what kind of ending.

|| ||
|| ||
|| ||
|| ||
|| ||
|| ||
|| ||
\\ //
V