Melanie's World

What Love Can Make

"So, you are Aurora, huh? The girl that would always come over to Jin's house?" Suga asked and she nodded. "yeah."
Jungkook raised a brow. "How long were you going to pretend to be Melanie?" he questioned her.
"Forever."
"Why?"
She bit her lower lip nervously. "B-Because..I..You guys hate me..I just..Kn-Know it..I was the reason Jin Oppa..And Ji Ae unnie is like this.." she spilled it out and her eyes began to water again.
"Why would we hate you? We were friends, Aurora," Rap Monster said and shook her head. "No. I was Eunjoo's friend back then, too."
"That was the past."
"I know..But it is..I do not know.." she murmured and J-Hope patted her shoulder. "It is okay. We know. You do not have to.."
She looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks.."
Suga then cleared his throat, awkward. "Anyway..Can you tell us about the past of Ji Ae?" he asked and she nodded. "Yeah."
"Great, tell us," Jungkook urged and she chuckled. "WHere do you guys want me to start" she asked and Rap Monster shrugged. "Start anywhere. After she got hospitalized," he said and she nodded before starting.

2 Years after the hospitalization..

The girl stared at the tall building in front of her, across the street. The building was tall and big enough with four sections of parking drive-in, it was a hospital; a hospital for people with disorders or handicapped. For what most people call it in the past, an asylum. But, the building that she was looking, it was a mental hospital.
Hesitating, the girl crossed the street, and to the side of where the hospital was located. Her heart was beating at such a fast pace, it made her anxious. Will she hate her? How would she react to seeing her?
Those questions attacked her confidence to guilt. But, the only question that she wanted an answer for was, will she hate her?

She entered the hospital and walked up to the receptionist desk. Her hands were shaking, even her body, and her legs felt wobbly. Her mind wasn't even in the right condition as well.
"How may I help you?" the lady from the reception desk asked, it startled her. She jumped and stared at the lady in front of her with her eyes wide. "Who are you here to see?" the kind lady asked politely. She seemed to be in her late twenties.
"I..I a-am...Here to s-see..Lee Eu-Eunjoo.." she stammered, frightened and weak.
The lady looked at her confuse. "Pardon?"
Do not be scared. Tell her without stammering, she scolded herself and forced a smile. "I am here to see..L-Lee Eunjoo, please."
"How are you related to the patient?"
"I..I am her friend.."
"She is on the second floor to the left. Room 217," she instructed and the girl gave her a bow, thanking her before making her way to the elevator.

She took the elevator to the second floor, turned to her left and found the room..
217..
She gulped down her saliva and hesitately raised her hand towards the door.
One knock.
No reply.
Two knocks.
A familiar face appeared in front of her, it startled her. The bars blocked the small square hole on the door. Inside, she could see that it was white. The whole hospital was white, not a single visible colr. Only red, the red cross.
"H-Hey.." she spoke, it only came out as a whisper. It had been two years since her friend had been admitted into the hospital. It was horrible, she can picture it clearly in her own head.
The girl inside the white room just stared at her, not blinking. Her body didn't stop trembling, it was trembling non-stop. She smiled, forced. "Eu-Eunjoo-ah.."
"Why are you here?" the girl finally spoke. Her voice was cold and unfriendly.
"To visit you...Why?"
She laughed. "Visit?"
The girl nodded, "We are friends, of course," she says and deep inside of her, she knew they weren't..Anymore.
"Friend? I do not remember having one."
She frowned. "Eunjoo, do not say that..I am here.." she said and the girl scoff. "Weren't you with them, too? Joining hands to put me in this hell of a hospital? You did, remember? That, is not a friend."
"We are helping you, not put you in hell," she defended herself and the others.
Eunjoo glared at her. "I hate all of you."
And, there it was, the word. Hate. She had made her only friend hate her. It made her body crumble up into a ball.
"I will never forgive you."
Forgive..That word tore her aprat.
"I know..An, I will not ask you to..You have the right to.." she mumbled,"I am sorry.."
She heard a sniffle, she looked. Her friend was crying. "Eunjoo-ah.."
Her friend wiped her tears away. "Go, leave. Do not ever come back. I do not want to see you anymore. Leave," she says and turned around. "And, when I do get out of here, I will come back..I am not giving up..Now, LEAVE!" she hissed, turning around, glaring at the girl. "Jin Oppa..I will be back for him..I will be back!"
Afraid, she stepped back and against the wall. Her body felt weak on the spot and her eyes blurred with tears. What had happened to her friend? She wasn't the same anymore.
Then, she felt her world crumble up. Just like a piece of unwanted paper, crumbling it up and throwing it in the trash. That was her world. It disappeared, even her only friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so now you know what happened to Eunjoo. She was put into a mental hospital. Creepy..
But, just to let you guys know, the upcoming chapters will be flashbacks of Ji Ae's past. Her thoughts and all. ^^