Tell Us

What Love Can Make

Melanie, once again, excused herself from the group. She couldn't stand them anymore, all they do was talk and gossip. Mostly, it was about Ji Ae, how had seduced all the members and all. It was just too annoying, so she excused herself to go to the restroom.

So, walking down the hall, she muttered to herself. "Stupid girls who do not even know what she is going through. If they even dare to lay a finger on Ji Ae Unnie, I will not let them go easily. Those stupid spoiled brats. Ugh!" she literally shouted and stopped to stomp her foot hard on the ground, making it echoe in the hall. "And, it is all my fault.."
A tear rolled down her cheek.
She sobbed quietly.
"huh, really? You will not let those spoiled brats go easily? How interesting.." A voice said, making her stop her crying.
Melanie turned and looked to see J-Hope. "Oh, it is you.." she said and quickly wipe her tears away. "You startled me."
"And, how is it your fault? You did nothing wrongm" he says and stopped beside her, raising an eye-brow. "Unless..Something happened.."
She glared at him. "You would not get it, I doubt it."
He smirks slyly, "If I were you, I would not doubt it," he says and she grimaced. "Just tell me what you want to say. I do not have time to stand and talk," she said, eyeing him and crossing her arms.
He then grinned. "We need you to tell us about Ji Ae's past, everything that you know, that we do not."

"Yah, let go!" she shouted, struggling to pry his hand away. "Yah, Jung Hoseok!"
He rolled his eyes. "If you have had said yes in the first place, I would not have had to drag you," he says, pointing out the issue.
Melanie stopped walking and scoff at him. "For your information, if I refuse, that means I do not want to, okay? I do not like talking about the past."
Her tone was firm and serious. She did hate talking about the past. Everytime she think baack to it, it would break her, just like that, and she's vry. She hated the past more then anything. "So, you can not force me to do something I do not want to, or agree to."
J-Hope chuckled and only tightened his grip. "Too bad. You are coming with me and we are going to my friends, and you are going to tell us about it," he said and continued to drag her.
"HEY!"

The BTS members sat in their seats, waiting patiently. They were all back in the same room to discuss about Ji Ae's weird attitude and her past. Now, they were only waiting for J-Hope and Melanie to arrive.
Jimin sighed, silently groaning, "It is taking him forever to get here," he mutters and Suga smirk. "Of course, he is. You know how the girl is."
"Yeah. Pretty and stubborn," Jungkook spat.
Their leader chuckled. "Calm down. She can be stubborn, but she can not resist," he said and Jimin raised a brw. "Resist?"
"You will know in one...Two...Three..." he snapped his fingers.
At the same time, J-Hope came inside, dragging her in also.
"Oh.." that was only Jimin's response to him.
Rap Monster grinned at the two person that had just entered. "Sit down. We have a lot to discuss," he said and J-hope pulled a chair out and slide it behind her. "Sit," he ordered.
Melanie glared at him. "No."
"Hey, do not be hard, okay? We are trying to save Ji Ae noona here," the maknae growled and stared intensely at her. "now, sit."
She hesitated, but the look on the maknae's eyes frightened her. It was as if he was going to eat her alive. His prey.
"Fine.." she mumbled and plopped down on the chair.
J-Hope grins. "Good girl," he cooed and she turned to give him a dirty look. "Don't good girl me, you jerk," she hissed and Suga chuckled. "Feisty one, Hoseok?"
THe boy only smirks and pulled out a chair for himself and sat down. "Alright. Now, tell us."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huhu. J-hope~~ xD
Loving Kookie, LOL. :33
Short chappie, I know. But, I will be updating like two or three more chapters, then I am onto my Jimin fanfic. ^^