J-Hope Trusting

What Love Can Make

V was busy with Eunjoo, so he didn't ear anything about Ji Ae faintingand being taken to the nurse's office. He wanted to be with Eunjoo only, not worry about 's cousin.
"So, is Ji Ae okay?" Eunjoo asks, faking a pout. She was only pretending to be worried about Ji Ae.
V, clueless as he is, nodded. "I am sure she is, Babe. Do not worry," he said and kissed her on the cheek, which she giggled in return.
He pulled her into a hug and her hair. "I love you so, so much," he whispered and she smirked, without him seeing.
Seems like you will be an easy target, she thought and tightened her grip around his waist.
Score.

"Noona, I am worried about her," Jungkook, the maknae said and thei leader pat his shoulder. "Do not worry too much, Maknae. You are going to suffer yourself," he said and chuckled lightly.
He pouted. "I can not help it."
"We are all worried, Jungkook," Jimin said and rolled his eyes. "Not just you."
"But, where is Melanie? We have not seen her all day today," J-Hope muttered and Suga smirked. "Why? You like her?"
The young one scoff. "You wish."
"Granted."
"Yoon Gi hyung!" He whined.
Suga shrugged. "Sorry. I do not remember when was the last time we joked around," he said and sighed. "I miss having fun.."
Just how did they all turn out like this?

It was almost a week now and things were not going as it used to. The BTS members, themselves were tiring theirselves out for Ji Ae. They had been trying to find out what had really happen to her, and the only was to force Jin to tell them.
But, not now...
Melanie had already dragged the six of them to a secret hide out place of hers, it was not really a hide out, it was more of an empty ware house near the beach.

"Can you please explain why all of us are here?" J-Hope asked, wanting an explaination for why she had just suddenly dragged them to a ware house.
"To talk," she simply answered.
"In a ware house?" he raised a brow.
She frowned. "Why are you so mean?"
"Simple, I do not trust you."
"None of us do," the maknae added with a glare and she frowned deeper. "Why?"
"You are a stranger who claimed to know Ji Ae and Jin..You eavesdrop...And, now.." Jimin plainly stated. "Is it enough reasons?"
"Hey, I know more then you do!"
"Oh, really?" Suga challenged. "Then, tell us."
"Tell us what you know and what was do not know," their leader said and she grinned. "I know more then you think."
"Wait. How do we trust you?" Jungkook asks, furrowing his brows.
"I don't know..Ask me anything," she said, still grinning.
They all looked at each other, unsure.
WHat if she was playing agame with them?
"Fine, I will go first," Jimin said and she nodded. "Take it away, wise guy."
He cleared his throat and crossed his arms. "I am not a wise guy, for your information. But, anyway, with the question, name two things Ji Ae likes to do or is a hobby of hers."
Melanie raised a brow. "Seriously?"
"Seriously."
"Guitar and photography," she replied confidently.
Shock, Jimin snodded. "R-Right.."
"Who is next?" she asks, having fun.
It was J-Hope's and her heart sped. "Alright, go."
"Name a place that Ji Ae likes."
She smiled. "Park."
"reason?"
"Flowers, people and trees. She likes sitting under the shade to play her guitar."
J-hope stared at her, surprise and shock. How did she know that? Even they, theirselves didn't even know that she likes sitting under the shades to play her guitar.
Could she be right? She knows Ji Ae more then them?

As it did, they all challenged her and every question she answered, she got it right.
"She probably memerize it all!" Jimin exclaimed, flaring his arms in the air. He was getting irritated at the moment.
"How do we know that you answered it truthfully?" SUga asked and she shrugged. "You don't."
"Then, we do not trust you."
"We do not trust you either way, so stop trying," Jungkook muttered and she frowned. Were the questions not enough for them to trust her?
"Come on, guys. Lets just go," Rap Monster says and they all turned around to leave.
J-hope stared at her. Her expression seemed hurt.
For some reason, he trusted her. She had answered his question correctly, but how could she have known that Ji Ae like sitting under the shade to play the guitar, and they don't, when they had seen her do that a couple of times? If she knows a lot more about Ji Ae, that means she must know about Ji Ae's past, right?
"I trust her."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a sweet heart, J-Hopie~~ {:
The past and everything will be revealed soon. So, look forward to it! ^^
Bare with me! Hehe. <3