Pushing Them Away

What Love Can Make

V ran to the door, knocking (more like pounding) on the door. "Jin Hyung, open!" he called and he was getting more and more impatient at the moment. Ji Ae was in a condition that he hated to see her in a the moment too.
The door opened.
"Hurry. Ji Ae needs you," Rap Monster said and V nodded, walking past him and up the stairs, to her bedroom.
"Hyung!" Jungkook said happily and he smiled at them. "Hey."
Jin got off the bed and looked at his younger memebr. He forced a smile. "I may be her cousin, but I can not be you. You are the only one, V."
The blonde boy nodded, smiling a small smile. "Do not worry, hyung."
Jin put a hand on his shoulder. "Wake her up. She needs you right now.." he murmured and gave him a small squeeze before letting go, V grinning. "I will."
The brown hair boy walked back to s. "Lets go out..I will tell you guys everything you want to know.." he mumbled, making his decision. They all nodded, taking a last glance at V before exiting out of the room.
I am counting on you, Taehyung, Jin stared at him for a brief moment before closing the door.

V looked down at her, his heat clenched tight at the sight of her shaking. "Ji Ae.." he called her name softly. "Wake up..I am here.."
"I am sorry.." she whispered. "I really am.."
"Ji Ae-ah, wake up.." he mumbled, his expression soft and sad. "Taehyung is here for you.." he grabbed her hand and held it tightly. "Come on, wake up.."

Ji Ae sobbed in his chest, letting out all her emotions that she had kept hidden for a year now. She let out all her pain, her anger, her sorrow. Everything.
"do not cry.." he murmured and she hugged him tighter only. "I am sorry.."
"Do not be.."
"I missed you so much..All those days in that hospital..I missed you.." she whispered, her voice hoarse from all the shoutings she had done a while ago.
The boy her hair. "I know..I missed you too..I am sorry for leaving you..I am sorry too.."
That made her sob more.
And, for once, she didn't wish to wake up.
Suddenly, a voice was heard.
Taehyung?
Her crying stopped. "T-Taehyung.."
"Do not cry, I am here.."
"Taehyung.." she whispered.
"I am here for you.."
Then, everything vanished before her eyes.
Even him, she wasn't in his arms anymore.
Her eyes widened. "HENRY, NOO!"

"No! Henry!"
She shot up and looked around. "Don't go.." she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks.
V looked at her, he frowned. "Ji Ae.."
Her head turned to face him. "T-Taehyung.."
"You were dreaming agian.."
Only a dream.
"No.." she whispered and shook her head. "No, it is not a dream. I saw him. I SAW HIM!" she shouted and scrambled out of bed. "Henry! Henry Oppa!"
She was sobbing, searching for him.
"Don't go.."
V stood up and pulled her into a hug, she only squirmed. "Let me go! I have to find him! Let go, taehyung!"
"Don't.." he whispered. "He is not here.."
She just squirmed. "I saw him! Now, let go!" she screamed and V shook his head. "No."
"Taehyung!"
His grip around her tightened. "Do not, please..What about me..?" He asks, sounding hurt, "I am going crazy myself too, Ji Ae.."
That made her stop. She just let her body fall against his limply, sobbing. "I am sorry.."
His heart softened and held her close to him. "Do not be..it is not your fault.."
I will protect you from now on, Ji Ae.

School came back that next following week.

"Noona, are you feeling better today?" Jungkook asked her and she nodded, smiling meekly at the younger boy. "Yes.."
"Are you sure?" J-Hope asked.
"I am, oppa. Do not worry.." her smile wasn't that visible.
Jin frowned. "Ji Ae.."
"I am fine, really," she said and smiled brighter then before.
V and the others looked at her, uncertain. They knew she wasn't. She was faking.

When they got ot school, Ji Ae parted from them. She didn't want to get them in any trouble. And, the threat that Eunjoo had given her still hadn't left her mind either.
"Ji Ae," Jin said and and tried to go closer to her, but she kept her distance. "Do not come closer."
They all looked at her with a confuse expression, not getting her sudden action.
"Noona."
"Don't. I am not a kid anymore," she said and Jin chuckled, thinking that she was being like that because he was treating her like a little kid. "Alright. Then, I will take you to class, he says and tried to ruffle her hair, she stepped back. "I can go on my own."
"But--"
"Jimin Oppa will go with me, then."
"Ji Ae, wh---"
"Jimin Oppa," she called and Jimin stared at her. "me?" he pointed to himself with his thumb and she nodded. Jimin looked at Jin with an unreadable expression.
V frowned and looked away.
Why was she pushing them away?

The rest of the day, Ji Ae didn't dare go near the members. She was afraid. Afraid that she'll cause more trouble, so she didn't bother to go to them, especially Jin and V. She didn't want anything to happen to them because of her. SHe also didn't forget the other members as well. They were her friends. She trusted them. But, she had to stay away from them. It was for the best. The best that she could do for them.

Ji Ae clutched her bag tight as she walked down the hall. Students stared at her, whispering and glaring. She hated it.
"Murderer."
"."
"Go away, you killer."
She held back her tears.
"Do not call her that!" a voice boomed in, startling the students. "If I hear any onre of you call her any kinds of names, I will not step back, got it!"
It was Jin.
Students, afraid, scurried away and she fastened her pace, not wanting to get caught.
"Ji Ae, wait!" she heard her cousin's voice calling after her.
She didn't.
"Noona!"
"Ji Ae!"
I am sorry. It is for your own good.

Each of the members frowned, not liking her change.
She had been avoiding them all day, it pained them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aw, Ji Ae is avoiding them. ]:
But, what do you guys think is going to happen?
To find out, you guys will have to wait for the next update! So long, sweets! >:]
I love you guys! Thanks for subscribing too! Hehe. :3