Not Good

What Love Can Make

The next day, they all arrived at the school gate.
"I'll be with you all day today since I do not have any classes today, okay?" Jin told her just this morning as they both headed out the door.
So, here he was, grinning to himself. He was standing beside Ji Ae as always.
"We'll be here, too," Suga and J-Hope grinning ear-to-ear along with Jin.
The eldest scowled at the two of them and V just rolled his eyes.
"I'm out. See you guys later," he muttered and glanced at Ji Ae before walking away.
"Yah, V! Where are you going?" Jimin shouted. "Somewhere far from the the rest of you!" he shouted back and they just laughed, finding him amusing.

Jin turned to Ji Ae. "Come on. I am going to take you to class," he said and the BTS members nodded. "Yeah, lets take you to class," Suga said and Jin glared at him.
"Only me. Not you guys," he muttered.
Ji Ae shook her head. "It's fine, Oppa. I have to talk to someone," she said and ran off.
"Someone?" Jin whispered and watched Ji Ae running off. "Yah, Ji Ae! Who---"
His confusions disappeared and his jaws almost dropped to the ground.

"Do you always wait for V Oppa like this?" A friend of Eunjoo's ask. She wasn't exactly Eunjoo's friend, to be honest.
She nodded. "Hm, wae?"
Her friend shook her head. "nothing. Just tired."
Eunjoo rolled her eyes. "Then, go to class if you are. I'm waiting for V Oppa."
Her friend scoff. "You're just obssesed," she muttered and crossed her arms, walking away.
That made Eunjoo glare at her,"Whatever."
"Oh, V Oppa!" Another friend of hers squealed. Eunjoo shushed her. "He's mine. Go find someone else," she hissed and was about to walk towards him but, stopped. "What is she doing with my V Oppa?"

He turned around and stared straight at the girl who was standing in front of him. Like always, she had her non-emotional face on.
"What do you want?" he asked her.
"Do you really hate being in the picture that much?"
"What?"
She was too straight-forward.
"Since you hated being in the picture, I deleted it," she said and smiled. He scoff instead. "What the hell is wrong with you? Leave me alone," he said and walked away from her to Eunjoo.
"Ji Ae!" Jin called and she turned around. "Oh, Oppa."
Jin looked at her suspiciously. "Are you dating V behind my back?" He questioned her and she shook her head. "Ani."
The BTS members stared at her. "You aren't?" they asked.
She shook her head again. "No."
"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked pouting and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure."
Her answer made Jin calm down and relieve. "Thank god," he breathe out.
"Why?" she asked and they shook their head. "Nothing. Just relieve."
"But, he is dating someone," she told them and their eyes widened. "WHAT?!"
"Who? Do you know who the person is?" Rap Monster asked her and she nodded.
"Eunjoo."
Their faces showed alert as if something had gone wrong. Well, something did go wrong, but she just doesn't know.
"Eun-Eunjoo...As in L-Lee Eunjoo..?" Jimin asked, stuttering.
Ji Ae nodded. "Hm."
Suga looked at each of them. "This isn't good."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huhu~~~ Why do you think they're like this towards Eunjoo? Hhehe. xD