Maknae's Girl/Dreamy Maknae

What Love Can Make

Ji Ae sat in class listening to the teacher's instructions until the door of the class room flung open, revealing Jimin. He walked in, making the girls' swooning over him. And, since he was an idol, the teacher didn't bother to yell or shout at him like she usually do when ever someone was late. She just let him choose a seat as she shouted for the students attention.

Jimin looked around, searching for the person he had been waiting to see after the conversation with Rap Monster and Jungkook. When his eyes met hers, he smiled and walked towards her.

He plopped down on the seat beside her. "Hi. I'm Jimin," he held out his hands towards her, trying to act as if he was a new tranfer student. She gladly took his hand and shook it. He could die of happiness now, that was what he had thought after she let go of his hand. But soon changed his mind of not wanting to die anymore since he still wanted to see her.

"You will be seeing us more often today," he told her and she smiled. "I know."

He nodded and smiled widely at her. "Be ready to meet more of us."

Eunjoo pulled away from the kiss that V had just given her, her arms still wrapped around his neck.

He grinned at her. "One more?"

She shook her head. "I have to go to class, oppa," she said and he pouted. "But your friends can cover it for you," he whined and she giggled. "Next time, oppa, okay? I don't want to get in trouble," she pouted, too. That had always been her excuse. He was just not in his right mind to notice it.

He just smiled and pulled her body closer to him. He nuzzled in her hair, smelling her perfume scent, cherry blossom.

"You smell good," he murmured into her ear, making her shiver

"Oppa~"

He pulled away. "okay, okay. I will let you go this time since I don't want my precious girlfriend to get in trouble," he said and she smiled. "I will see you later, oppa. I love you," she cooed, giving him a small peck on the lips before making her way to class.

V sighed to himself. "Seems like no one wants to be with me," he muttered, scratching his head before heading to class.

It was finally fifth hour. Although it had only been the fifth class of class of the day, V was getting bored but, he kept his image. He was an idol after all. And, instead of the class paying attention to their teacher's explaination of a problem, they (The girls) were pretty much busy swooning over the two young idols - V and Jungkook.

V winked at a few girls who were stealing glances at him. They giggled and squealed, amking the teacher having to hush them up. Unfortunately, they didn't.

Some tried to get the Maknae's attention too, but he wasn't paying any attention to them. He didn't even bother to look at them once. His eyes were only on Ji Ae. He smiled and gazed at her dreamily.

"The love of my life," he whispered with a dreamy sigh.

The group of girls followed his gaze and it landed on Ji Ae. They scoffed and looked away from him, turning their attention to V. He was more into them then the Maknae.

The older boy turned to the maknae. "These girls are head over heels, don't you think, Jungkook?" V asked and he just shrugged. "Beats me," he turned his attention back to her.

V raised a brow. "Bwoya? Didn't use to enjoy it? How come you are not now?" he asked in suspicion. "Don't tell me you found a girl/"

A small smirk tugged on Jungkook's lips. "I did."

The older one's eyes widened. "What? You did?" he asked in disbelief. The maknae is only fifteen and yet, he had already gotten himself a girl? That is unbelievable.

The maknae nodded and pointer towards Ji Ae. Just by staring back at her, he went back to his dreamy self. "Isn't she beautiful?" he asked, resting his cheek in his palm. V scoffed at the dreamy maknae. "As if Jin hyung will let you date her."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTS's We Are Bulletproof Dance Practice!
I just can't. ><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9Svms-LYY