Whatever/Too Protective

What Love Can Make

It was a Friday, which means Jin didn't have any classes today. Also, because of BTS' good behavior on their schedule yesterday, their manager (convined by it), talked to the CEO to let them have their rest. And, they did, as a reward. The others as well, including Ji Ae didn't have school either since it was conference day.
So, as it seems, they were all free.

"Where are you guys going this early?" their manager asked, yawning.
"It is not early. It is only nine in the morning," Jimin said and their manager just yawned in response, causing the member to roll his eye.
"Last time, I woke you guys up at nine and you guys whined that it was too early. Where did that side of you all go,huh?" their manager questioned them.
Since when did the members not mind about how early it was anymore?
"That is because since we are free today, we are spending a day with Ji Ae Noona," the mankae told the manager, who stopped yawning. So, it was her who they decided to wake up so early for.
"Yah, you bastards. I gave you guys two days off of your schedule to rest. Not go over to some girl's house."
Jin glared at their manager. "Hyung, she is my cousin. Because of the schedules, I did not have enough time to spend with her, okay?" he said and their manager nodded, starting the engine. "Arasso, arasso. I was wrong," he waved his hand, defeated.
"I should be rolling in bed right now," Suga said and pouted.
J-Hope patted his head. "Do not worry. When you see Ji Ae, you will be worked up," he told him and Jin rolled is eyes in annoyance as their leader just chuckled and V sitting quietly.
"Alright, guys. We are off," their manager said and drove off.

Ji Ae was sleeping peacefully when she heard the door-bell. It woke her up. She rubbed her eyes and sat up.
Half awake, she crawled out of bed and went downstairs.

Jimin rang the bell once again. "Is she awake?"
Jin slapped his hand away from the bell. "That is enough ringing," he said and pushed Jimin away, far away from the ringing the bell again.
"Do you think Noona is still asleep?" Jungkook asked and Suga looked at the time as Jin shook his head,"No."
Suga raised a brow. "It is ten now."
"Lets just go. She is probably asleep," Rap Monster said, thoughtfully thinking.
J-Hope stared at their leader. "Since when did you become this thoughtful?" he asked, surprised by the Leader's sudden change.
"I was always like this. What do you mean?"
J-Hope just chuckled, shaking his head. "Nothing. I think I know why," he said and Rap Monster just stared at him confused. "Okay.."
V sighed, tired of standing - or waiting. "Can we not come another time?" he asked and Jin shook his head. "We are going to be busy," he said and V grumbled to himself. "RIght..."
Jungkook pouted. "Do you think Noona is home?"
The Maknae's question sent an alert to Jin. He hadn't thought of that. None of them had, except the Maknae.
How could he be so un-careful?
"She has to be home. She has to.," he said and started to pound on the door. "Ji Ae! Ahn Ji Ae! Open the door righ---"
The door flew open, revealing Ji Ae.
Their jaws dropped as Jin stared at her in horror, gasping.

"N-Noona.." the youngest uttered the word out, still stunned at Ji Ae's appearance.
Ji Ae blinked. "Oppa?"
Jin stormed inside, pushing her away from the members. "What in the world do you think you are wearing?" he exclaimed and she just blinked.
"Hyung, calm down," J-Hope said, trying to sooth him.
Jin pointed upstairs. "Go wash up and change right now," he demanded and she nodded and went upstairs.
He shook his head. "Why is she so careless," he muttered and Jimin smirked. "I like it, though."
The oldest smacked him. "Shut up, Jimin."
Rap Monster shook his head. "It was only her night gown."
Night gown or not. It was revealing."
"Hyung, it was not revealing," Suga mumbled, "it only showed her arms and legs."
V rolled his eyes. "Yeah, hyung. Yoon Gi hyung is right."
Jin crossed his arms. "To me, it was."
They rolled their eyes. "Whatever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXO's Repackage album is out! Yeahhh!
And, one more day until B.A.P! :DD
Daehyun~~~<3