Who Are You?

What Love Can Make

"What do you mean you saw him?"
"I saw him...That guy, the one I keep dreaming of.."
Jin raised a brow. "What did you dream about..?"
Ji Ae gulped, feeling like crying. Her fingers trembled, sweat starting to form on her forehead and her head was spinning.
Her cousin smiled softly and pulled her into a brotherly hug. "It is going to be okay. Just tell me everything, okay? Remember, i am always here for you," he whispered and her hair gently before backing away. He held her hand tight. "Go on, tell me."
He squeezed her hand, assuring her as she started to hesitate again. "I am here for you, Ji Ae. Do not be scared. We all are here for you," he said and smiled an encouraging smile. "We can take day. We still have a lot of time."
With that said, she nodded, "I..I will tell you, O-Oppa.."

A week had past since that day. The BTS members also were worried. They wanted to go and watch over her, but Jin wouldn't.
Sometimes, they would get angry and try to argue back, but it was useless. He was also going through a tough time.
So, they gave up. Just like that.

Eunjoo looked at her fine, done nails and smiled in liking. "that salon knows how to decorate, do you guys not agree?"
That question wasn't directed to anyone, but herself.
"Unni, should we go now?" a friend of hers asked.
She looked away from her nails to her friend, she smiled. "Alright. Lets go," she said and led the way as they followed, except one.
"Actually, Eunjoo-ah, I have to go somewhere," she said and they all stopped to look back at her. "bwo?"
The girl rolled her eyes. "I have to go somewhere," she repeated, and she hated the fact that she had to.
Eunjoo looked at her from head to toe, her brows arched. Her face was smugged as she replied back. "Fine. You are an outsider anyway," she turned around and walked away as her 'real' friends followed her, snickering.
She mentally groaned. "Just how am I supposed to survive here, Oppa?"
With a hmph, she went her own way, not caring if she was an outsider or not.

Meanwhile, in an empty class room, the BTS members were inside as they tried to sort everything that they had carried out.
"Okay, first, let sort this out," their leader instructed as he took out a piece of paper and a pen. "You first, Jimin."
Jimin sat down on a chair with his hands in his lap as the others stood behind him, listening. "Feels like I am being questioned by a bunch of police officers," he mutters and Rap Monster chuckled. "Well, then, lets do it that way."
The young one rolled his eyes and started to explain his own observation.
"Well, remember when Ji Ae wanted to go to the park and we did?" he asked and they all nodded as their leader wrote it down. "V was angry so he left, and we asked shouldn't Ji Ae be sad or worried about him since she got V pissed and I heard Jin hyung say somehting..."
"What did he say?" J-Hope asked, wanting to know, as well as the others too.
"She do not feel anything.."
They all stared at him, shock, as their Leader stopped writing. "What?"
"That is what I heard Jin Hyung said, she does not feel anything," he explained and their faces paled.
This was creepy and it got them scared.
"I knew something about her was scary.." V muttered under his breath.

As it did, each of them took turns saying what they had observed. Jungkook told them about the day when Ji Aw spent the whole day with them as he heard her calling the name 'Henry' and how scared she looked.
V, himself, who shocked every one of the members by his observation when he had to look after Ji Ae. "That is what I heard," he finished and left them all agaped.
"Noona would not do such a thing," Jungkook said as his eyes darkened.
"I am sure, it must have had been some ridiculous rumors of her after what had happened to Ji Ae," J-Hope says and the other four nodded, agreeing with his thought.

As it did, most that had been observed was Jimin, he did the most. And, the least was probably Suga, since he really didn't notice anything, except for Ji Ae always smiling and not blushing.
After hearing each of the members clues and observations, Rap Monster, himself, also finished writing. "Alright, we are done for now," he spoke after he finished writing. "Now, we have to get a confession from Jin."
J-Hope looked at him, uncertain about that choice. "I do not think it will be that easy," he says and the others nodded, agreeing with him.
"We will just have to force him, then."
"Hyung, maybe we should wait.." the maknae suggested and the others cringed, not sure either.
Rap Monster sighed and sat the papers down. This was harder then he had thought. If they don't make a move and let Jin tell them, it was going to be too late for them, and if they wait, it will be also be too late - Probably.

"if we do not make Jin tell us, we won't know the reason. And, if we wait, it is going to be too late," he explained and they sighed in frustration.
They'd thought it'd be easy, but it isn't as they had thought it would.
Just then, someone opened the door and stepped in. The members turned to look and saw a girl.
She had shoulder length hair, and she looked familiar to V.
"How about, you guys just take it on your own?" she suggests and they all stared at her with a shock and questioning look. "Who are you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think she is?
Hehe. Next chapter coming up! (: