Her Condition

What Love Can Make

Jin stared at the ceiling, not blinking at all. His mind was on Ji Ae. She had been avoiding the rest of them for almost two weeks now. She wouldn't even dare to talk to him when they both were at home.
But, why?
He wanted to know. His mind then traveled back time to his old school days, when he had first met her..

4 years ago..

Jin, he was just a normal sixteen teenage boy. He loved to play basketball, other then that, he loved to hang out with his friends. Since young, they would always hang out together. They still do, and today, they were having a basketball match against another school.

His phone ringed.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Hyung, Hurry!" it was their youngest member that had made the call.
The boy chuckled. "I will be there in ten minutes. Do not worry, I will not let you guys down," he hung up and put his phone away, then ran..
Oof!
"Ah," a femenine voice wince and he quickly stood up, helping her up as well. He dusted himself and bowed. "I am sorry. I was in a hurry."
The girl stared at him and he stared back. She seemed to be younger then him, probably by three years. She smiled, blushing. "N-No problem.." she stuttered.
He then held out his hand. "It is nice to meet you. My name is Jin, Kim Seok Jin," he smiled at her.
His smile..
She shyly accepted and shook his hand. "Lee Eun-Eunjoo.." she stammered and he chuckled at her. "Well, I will be going now. My friends are waiting for me," he said and ran off, leaving her in a daze.
Jin...
"I can not believe it! We actually won!" one of his friend, Jimin cheered.
The boy, Jin chuckled. "It has almost been a week already, Jimin."
His friend scrunched up his face. "Still, we won," he says and the others laughed.
"Do not be too wise, dude," one of them sneered and Jimin glared at him. Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door.  "I will get it," Jin got off the couch and walked towards the door. He opened it. "Oh, Aurora," he said, unexpected to see her. There was another girl. "Oh, who?"
Aurora giggled and gestured her friend to come closer. "Come on, it is Jin Oppa," she whispered.
She finally looked up and Jin's eyes widened. "Oh, Eunjoo-sshi!"
Aurora pouted. "You guys already know each other?" she asked and Jin nodded, smiling. "I accidently bumped into her on my way to the basketball game," he told her and she giggled. "I see."
Eunjoo shylu smiled at him. "H-Hi...J-Jin.." she mumbled and then his friends came.
"Hyung, who is she?" the youngest asked and Jin shrugged. "A friend."
They grinned. "Really?"
Jin nodded, "yeah."
At the word, 'friend', she frowned.

Since then, they both became friends. They weren't best, best friends, like his friends, but they were close enough to be comfortable with each other.
Well, that was until Eunjoo started to act strange. Odd. Eccentric.
He noticed, and his friends.

"Hello?"
"Aurora, have you seen Eunjoo?"
"Ani, why?" she asked.
"She has been...Odd lately.." he said and she laughed. "how?"
"I am...Not sure myself..."
"Do not worry, Oppa. I will talk to her, okay?"
Jin smiled a little. "Alright. But, do you know where she lives?" he asked her and he could picture her grinning. "Yeah."
"Can you tell me?"

After the talk, she had told him the address, he asked one of his friends, J-Hope to come along with him.
Why?

Because, he had a bad feeling if he had came alone.

"hyung, did I really have to come along? Why not the other members?" he complained and Jin shushed him. "I had a bad feeling," he whispered once they got to the front door of her house.
J-Hope raised a brow. "Why are you whispering? There is no---"
"Shh!"
His friend rolled his eyes at him. "Fine."
Jin knocked on the door. "E-Eunjoo-ah, open the door," he called, pounding a little too hard and J-Hope smirked. "Why are you so nervous right now?"
"I..I do not know..Just...Do not talk too loud, okay?"
The younger one nodded. "Alright."
Just as he was about to knock again, the door opened on its own. Creeped out, J-Hope looked at Jin. His eyes showed that he was scared himself. "Hyung.." he whispered and Jin nodded, knowing. I know..I am too."
Quietly, Jin stepped inside with J-Hope behind him. Inside, it was cold, not a single warmth was inside. A cool breeze blew past him, making him shiver. The house felt eerie and a strange feeling crawled inside of him.
"Eunjoo, are you home?" he asked, shouting. "Eunjoo!"
No replies.
J-Hope furrowed his brows. "I have a bad feeling," he muttered.
"I know. Me, too," Jin said as they both entered the hallway. The whole house was quiet, not a single sound was heard, except for the sound of their footsteps. Then, they both came across an opened door. "hyung," he whispered.
Jin stopped looking around and turn to his friend. "Yeah?"
He pointed to the door, it was half way closed only. "Here," he says and Jin walked over to the door, about to push the door wider but J-Hope stopped him.
"What?" he asked.
J-Hope bit his lower lip, hesitating. "I...Hyung, I have a bad feeling about this...Room..." he said and Jin chuckled lightly, pushing the door open. "Do not be. We will just a small peek. After all, what can a room like this possibly ha---"
His friend's face expression cut him off. His face was pale, his eyes stared in disbelief. "Yah, Jung Hoseok, are you okay?" he asked, fear crawling in his skin. Then, he saw where J-Hope was looking at..
The room..
Jin turned to look...
The lights of the room were on, revealing the room.

Jin stopped breathing for a second with what he saw.

Pictures of him were everywhere. The bed, everywehre had photos of him. On the wall was a string with his pictures also hung. Most of them were him with his friends. The pictures were taken mostly with him smiling.
Now, he knew why his friend had that kind of expression.
The room was full of him. Pictures of him.
That's when he knew Eunjoo's condition.
She had an obsession.
With him..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow..Sorry I took long.. -.-
I lost everything that I typed up, so I had to re-type it. And, along the way, had some distractions.
But, now, you guys know about Eunjoo's condition, right?
She has an obsession with Jin. But, how?
You'll know soon. Kkkk.
Next chapter coming soon!