Taehyung

What Love Can Make

"Answer me, please. I have to know," he pleaded and she bit her lip, unsure of what her answer should be, she didn't want to be heartbroken.
"Answer me. Answer me," he kept saying as hee shook her. "Answer me. Answer me."
Scared, she began to pry his hands away. "L-Let go. Let go of me! Jin Oppa! Jin Oppa!"

"Jin Oppa, Jin Oppa, it hurts...Help me, I am scared.."
The members watched as the eldest one shook her, trying to wake her up from the dream she was having. He was panicking himself.
"Ji Ae, Ji Ae, wake up. Wake up, now!" Jin called and shook her harder. "Yah, Ahn Ji Ae! Wake up!"
V, not being able to bare his Hyung/member doing that to Ji Ae, sighed and walked over to Jin. "Hyung, let me," he said and Jin turned to look at him. "And, why would I let you, when you slept with her in the same bed?"
V rolled his eyes. "Because, I calmed her down last night," he muttered and Jin quieted down. "Fine...Try to wake her up.." he mumbled and left his spot, going to stay on the side where the members were, staring at V with shock expressions.

V looked down at her shaking state. He frowned slightly, not liking it one bit. He sat down on the edge of the bed and felt her forehead. "Ji Ae..." he whispered softly. "Do not be scared..."
The members watched him, anxious as he was whispering soothing words to her.
He then opened her small hand and set his own over hers, intertwining together perfectly just like last night. "I am here for you...Do not be scared..."
She stopped shaking and the members stared at him with shock expressions. How did he do that?
"Taehyung..." she whispered back and grasped onto his hand tightly. "Help me..."
He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Of course...I am here...Always.." he said softly and leaned back in his position.
The rest of s walked towards him, still shock and surprise.
"Hy-Hyung..Is noona..okay, n-now..?" the maknae asked and he nodded. "She is calming down now..She will be okay," he assured and Jin sat on the chair by the feet of the bed. "How did...You do that..?"
V blinked at him. "Do what?"
He scoff. "What you just did a while ago to calm my cousin down," he said and V shrugged. "I do not know that.."
Rap Monster pat him on the back. "You should be thanking your member here, Jin."
"Yeah, hyung," J-Hope piped in and the other two grinned, nodding as well while their maknae was looking down at Ji Ae with a worried look.
"Well, my work here is done. We should g---"
"Oh, no you are not. You are staying here with Ji Ae to keep her safe," Jin cut him off. "Like before, I am counting on you," he finished and V pouted. "But, hyung. Eunj---"
"Don't you dare mention her name!"
V, taken aback from his voice, raised a brow. "Why?"
Jin cleared his throat. "Nothing..Just stay here with Ji Ae while me and the members go out to buy some groceries.." he muttered and quickly left the room.
Suga, not wanting to be questioned, left too. Then, the others.
V watched them in suspision. Are they hiding something?

"I said, answer me!" he shouted and grasped onto her arms tightly, his nails were probably digging in her skin. "Y-You are h-hurting me..." she whimpered but his expression didn't change. He was angry, for sure.
Tears rolled down her cheeks, from the pain. "Jin Oppa, Jin Oppa, it hurts...Help me, I am scared.." she sobbed and tried to push him away, but couldn't.
"Answer me!" he shouted and before she could respond, she heard noises.
Gun shots.
BANG! BANG!
The boy fell onto his knees, his hands slipping from her arms. Her eyes widened and she looked behind him to only see a familiar face. "No..." she whispered. "I didn't...No..."
The boy fell onto the ground, now bleeding to death and she stared at him in horror, not knowing what to do but cry. "No..No..J-Jin Oppa! Jin Oppa! Help me! Help me!" she screamed and stepped away from the body. "Jin Oppa, help me!"
"Shh..Do not be scared, Ji Ae.." A sudden voice whispered faintlyIy. It sounded familiar. "I am here for you..."
She looked around the area, frightened and alone.
No one.
"Do not be scared...I am here..." it whispered again and her eyes watered again. She recognized it. "T-Taehyung-ah..."
"I am here...Follow my voice.." he said and she did, looking around. "Wh-Where are you..? I..I can not see you.." she asked, her body trembling.
"I am here...Follow my voice.."
And, she did.
"Wh-Where..?"
"Here.."
She looked to see a white light, shining down at her. It was bright that it blinded her eyes. "I-In there..?" she asks, hesitating to go into it.
"I am here for you, Ji Ae...Do not be scared.." he said, his voice fating away and tears rolled down her cheeks. "D-Do not leave me.." She murmured softly and slowly stepped into the light.

 

 

 

 

Then, everything disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haa, thanks to the help V! Hehe.
Who do you guys think she saw..?
Neext chapter, coming up! [:
Hope you guys like this chapter. ^^