Suga's Day

What Love Can Make

"Hyung, please~~" he pleaded with both of his hands clapsed together, praying style. "Just one day with her?"
Jin raised a brow. "And, why would I let you?" he questioned.
Suga pouted. "You let Nam Joon and Taehyung," he pointed out.
"So?"
"V is worst then me!" he retorted and Jin chuckled. "Really? Well, now that I think of it, you both are no difference," he said and Suga's jaw dropped. "WHAT?!"
The eldest boy shook his head. "Joking," he grinned and the second eldest glared at him. "No fair."
Jin eyed him carefully. "You will...Take a good care of her..right?" he suddenly asked and the boy nodded. "Duh. She is everything to you."
He softened. "Okay..You can have a day with her," he showed him a smile and Suga's eyes widened. "Really? I can?"
Jin furrowed his brows. "Why? Did you change your mind?"
He shook his head. "Ani."
Jin then went back to his stern look. "But, if something happens to Ji Ae, you are dead, got it?" he threatened and Suga smirked. "Fine with me, as long as I am with her, everything is complete," he grinned fron ear-to-ear himself before leaving Jin alone, who just scowled at him.
"Bastard."

Suga went to his room to get all of his things - His camera.
Grinning, he wore it around his neck and walked out of the room happily.
The members turned their attention to the happy member Suga who was whistling in a happy tone.
"Where are you going?" Rap Monster asked and he shrugged. "Somewhere."
"Somewhere? Like...?" J-Hope questioned him.
"Ji Ae."
"WHAT?!" that came out of V's mouth, his eyes wide, staring at SUga.
The members averted their gaze to him, surprise by his sudden outburst.
"Hyung, what is wrong?" the maknae asks and he quickly shut his mouth, shaking his head. Even he was confuse himself of why he had suddenly shout that word out. It wasn't like he cared if s were around her, right?
"N-Nothing..I-I am fine.."
Jimin smirks, leaning against the couch. "A crush on Ji Ae, eh?" he blurted out and the blonde boy scoffed at his choice of words. "Never."
"Whatever you say. You can not deny it."
V turned to glare at him. "Shut up."
"Calm down, buddy. We all know," J-hope said, soothing him and Suga hid a smirk. "I will be back later, bye!" he walked out of the door.

"Get out, we are here."
Suga smiled. "Thanks, hyung. I will call you to pick me up," he said as he got out of the car and the manager rolled his eyes at him before driving away, leaving Suga alone, which he didn't mind - At all.
He walked up the steps and knocked on the door.
One...
Two...
Three...
No one answered the door.
"Ji Ae, it is me, Yoon Gi," he called and knocked again.
Nothing happened, right?
He started to panick.
What if something happened to her without him knowing?
What if something did happen to her inside?
Suga then took out his phone and dialed Jin's number - When the door suddenly opened.
Ji Ae was standing in front of him with beads of sweat rolling down her forehead and neck, her eyes looked at him tiredly and she didn't seem to stand straight either.
He stared at her, eyes wide and quickly reacted. He ran to her safety, his hands on both of her arms. "Are you okay?"
He was worried, no doubt.
She smiled weakly at him. "Yo-Yoon Gi Oppa.."
It came out as a whisper.
He frowned. He thought that today was going to be a perfect day with just him and her together, taking pictures, but now, it was ruined. Her condition didn't look good.
"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked, concerned and she shook her head. "Nothing..Just dreaming. But, other then that, I am fine."
His body then suddenly went weak just at the thought of seeing Ji Ae dreaming and shaking on the bed. It sent shivers down his spine. It was just too creepy for him.
"But, why are you here?" she asked, and she seemed to be brighter then a while ago..
Or, should he say, then before?
That question made him grin. "I was planning for us to go out together and take pictures," he held up his camera with a wide smile, "But, since you are not in the best condition, I guess not," his smile vanished and a frown appeared.
"Do not be sad, Oppa. Of course, we will be going out today!" she beamed, which surprised him. Never had he seen her this happy before. Or, like this before.
"Are you sure?" he asked with a worried look. It was visibe in his eyes.
She nodded. "Just wait, okay? I will go and get ready!" she ran up the stairs and he chuckled.

They both ended up going to the park since he knew that it was her favorite place to be. Just like Melanie had said, she liked the blooming flowers, the people and...The tress and its shades. So he brought her there.
"So beautiful..." she whispered, staring at the scene before her.
A smile tugged on his lips.
Yeah, she likes it.
"You think so?" he asks and she nodded. "Very."
Suga chuckled and raised up his camera, facing her. "Ji Ae-ah, smile," he says and at that moment, she turned to face him, of course she smiled, that was all she could do.

CLICK! FLASH!

A photo of her was taken.
"Ha. Gotcha," he grins and she blinked at him.
He looked at the photo, still grinning. Her smile was beautiful. Too bad, it was not her real smile. It was only a smile that can easily hide her sadness and emotions. It broked his heart.
"You look...Beautiful.." He murmured softly.
"I....Am..?"
He smiled and looked up at her. "Of cour---"

CLICK! FLASH!

She giggled, unlike her usual laugh without a sound, it was different. It was more visible to hear and it was more livable. And, the sound of it, it sounded....
...Happy..
"Got you too, Oppa."
He softened at the look on her face.
For the first time since he had met her, he was able to see her happy.

Ji Ae sat her guitar case under the shade of a big tree and sat down beside it with her guitar on her lap. "So, Oppa, do you want to request a so

Yesterday was a clear day, today is a cloudy day
Do you know tomorrow’s weather?

The weather reports are never right
The skies are black and silent

It’s raining here, it’s raining inside of me -

As soon as he heard what kind of song she was playing and singing, he immediately frowned. Just listening to the sound of her voice when she singed, he knew exactly how she felt at the moment. It pained him.
"Ji Ae-ah..." he murmured for her to stop, but no, she didn't. "You can stop..."
She continued and he sighed, kneeling down in front of her. "Stop..." he whispered and stared at, his expression sad and unreadable. "I know...Okay..?"
He hugged her tightly in his arms. "Stop it...I know..." he murmured into her ear and she stopped playing. Then, the next thing she did was...

Cry.

"It is okay..." he whispered and tightened his arms more. "We are all here.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suga's day wasn't all that bad, right?
Hehe.
Anyways, this chapter took me a long time, didn't it?
I accidently exited the page, so I had to re-type it all again. Thrice!
You have no idea how angry I was. It was just so frustrating, y' know. -.-
Well, I hope you all like this chapter! This is my last update for today. Off to Jiminie's! :3