Afraid

What Love Can Make

"You have got to be kidding me, right?"
That was Jin.
Suga glared at him. "And, what if I say, I am not?"
Jim rolled his eyes as Suga, himself, looked down at the camera with an uneasy expression. "But, no, I am not. I am serious," he held up the camera, the screen facing them. "See."
It was a picture of Ji Ae with another guy beside her. In the picture, she was smiling, a smile that none of them had seen before since they've had met her. And, the guy beside her, they've had never seen before either, too. He had blonde hair and a baby face. He, too, was smiling. The same smile that Ji Ae was smiling in the photo.

The rest of the members ran to his side and on the bed.
Jimin, speechless, stared at the photo. "Is that..."
"Yeah.." Jungkook answered for him.
"Do you guys think..This is Ji Ae's boyfriend..?" Rap Monster asked them and each of them nodded.
"It must be," J-Hope murmured and then Suga, still staring at the photo asks, "Do you guys think...This is Henry..?"
His question came out as a whisper and Jin, unhappy, sighed only.

The next few days, Jin finally let Ji Ae go to school. Since the incident of her fainting, Jin wouldn't let her go to school. He was worried that the same thing would happen again, but luckily, the members persuaded him, so he gave in. Just talking aout grades, worked.

"Noona, are you not happy to be back to school?" the maknae asks and she smiled. "Of course, I am."
"We are glad you are back," J-Hope says and grinned.
"Yeah, about time," muttered Jimin and Jin shot him a look.
Suga smiled and looked at Ji Ae, "You seem happy," he comments and she nodded. "Yeah, I am."
"Why?"
V was the one who asked.
"And, who knew you were curious," Rap Monster said and chuckled as V pinked.
"I am with my friends and cousin."
They softened at her words.
"We are always here for you, Ji Ae," Jin said softly and smiled a brotherly smile at her. She smiled in return. "I know, Oppa."
Then, she saw Eunjoo. She came to a hault, her body stiff as a rock. Her whole body went numb, she trembled. Fear took over her mind and body.
The rest of the members stopped walking also and looked at Ji Ae with a questioning look. They could see the fear firing in her eyes.
"Noona.." Jungkook worriedly called and she suddenly held onto Jin's arm. That action made them worry. The way she held onto Jin's arm. She looked like a small, delicate puppy trying to hide from the big and strong dogs. The look in her eyes. Fear.
It broked their hearts seeing her like that.
"O-Oppa, I..I.." she stopped when she saw Eunjoo coming towards them. She hid behind Jin, her grip tightening on his arm. "I..I am scared.."
They all followed her gaze and it landed on Eunjoo. Each of them frowned, except V, he smiled.
"Joo!" he called and she ran into his arms. "Oppa!"
Jin gulped and put a hand ontop of Ji Ae's hand. "Do not be. You have me and the members. Everything is going to okay," he asurred her and she nodded, shaking.
Eunjoo turned to look at the members. "Annyeong, Oppas," she smiled and they could see the evilness in it. Her eyes landed on Jin and her eyes darkened, she saw Ji Ae.
He is mine, only mine.
Jin, uncomforable, gave the members his signalto leave. They did.
"Ji Ae, lets go," J-Hope says and wrapped his arm around her, leading her away as the others followed, leaving V alone with Eunjoo. Jin followed from behind, not minding J-hope. He was thinking.
V's eyes hardened as he watched J-Hope take her away, but he has Eunjoo, so he didn't mind. But, inside of him, he was boiling in anger and jealousy.
As they walked away, Jin looked back. He could see the look in V's eyes, looking at J-Hope. Then, there was Eunjoo. She was smirking. At that point, he knew that everything was not going to be okay.

Jin looked at the members, then at Ji Ae. She was sitting in an empty desk seat with J-Hope beside her, comforting her. Her hands were still shaking and he frowned. It pained him to see his own cousin like that.
"Hyung," Jimin called him back to earth. "What were you going to say?"
He sighed and shook his head. "I do not know what to do anymore, guys. Each time I see her in that coondition, I feel like I am losing..." he told them and plopped down on a seat.
"Do not be like that. We are all here too, remember?" Suga says and he smiled half-heartedly. "I know.."
"So, is there a request you want us to do?" Jungkook, their maknae, spoke up with a change of tone. He seemed to be serious.
Rap Monster chuckled. "When did our Golden Maknae began to change into a serious person?" he asked, teasing the youngest.
"Since just got real."
"Ohhh~~" they, except Jin (Plus, J-Hope and Ji Ae), cooed as the maknae rolled his eyes. "So, is there, hyung?"
Jin nodded and gave them a serious look. "I want you all to protect Ji Ae when I am not here," he said and they grinned. "Under control."

The members were in the calss room again, discussing the matter from a while ago. Jin and Suga were now attending their afternoon classes, so they weren't there. And, for V, he was with Eunjoo (Obviously).

"Why was Ji Ae so tense when she saw Ji Ae?" Jimin asked, wondering to himself and the member furrowed their brows. They didn't understand why either.
"Could it be that Eunjoo has something to do in her past?"
That was Jungkook's question. It got them thinking.
Could their maknae be right?
J-Hope clicked his tongue. "By the look in Ji Ae's eyes, she seemed to be afraid of Eunjoo, though," he observed. He remembered the way Ji Ae had look at Eunjoo with those scared looking eyes. It was as if she wanted to run and hide. And, the way she had held onto Jin's arm.
Rap Monster nodded, his mind occupied by the same thoughts too. "We have to know what happen to her past quick, and then take action."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woah. BTS is getting serious at the moment.
Why do you guys think Ji Ae is afraid of Eunjoo?
*Grins*
I won't be revealing it yet. But, soon.