Alexythemia

What Love Can Make

Ji Ae stares at the boy in front of her, feeling a bit tingly at the sight of him. He is smiling at her, and she doesn't do anything. This, it was just a dream.

"You finally came back," he said, his hand stretched out to her as he waits for her to take it.

She nods, humming an answer before taking his hand and he smiles at her. His smile was small, but it was warm. With his baby face, he looks like a boy to her. He looks cute.

"I missed you, Henry Oppa," she said, about to grab his hand, but something is holding her back, her gut feeling telling her not to go.

"What's wrong?" he asks, seeing her change of expression, and she shakes her head, telling him nothing is wrong.

They're at the school rooftop, and she looks over at the edge of it as the cool breeze brush against her skin. She smiles, enjoying the quietness of her dream.

"It's quiet here, isn't it?" he asks her. He watches her a few steps away.

"Very," she said, and he wraps his arms around her waist with his chin resting on her shoulder. She chuckles at him, holding his cold hands.

They stay like that for a while until she turns to look at him, sadness in her eyes, and he gives her a worried look. She steps back and looks at the ground.

"I love you. I want to be with you...But, I can't..." she starts, but then stops to take a breath before saying, "I can't be with you."


Jin opens the door and looks inside her room. Lately, he has been checking up on her, making sure she is okay before heading to bed.

When he sees that she was sweating and her eyes were squeezed shut, Jin immediately runs to Ji Ae's side and tries to wake her up. He thought Ji Ae was doing good, but he guesses not.

"No. No. No!" she screams, and he starts to shake her. When he didn't see any reaction from her, he just stares at her, helpless and weak.

"Oppa, I'm here. Don't go, stay with me. Stay," Ji Ae said in her sleep as tears start to fall from the corner of her eyes. She's crying now, and no matter how hard he tries to wake her, it was no use.


Ji Ae looks around her, and she's in a dark place. It smells of rotting wood and fresh rain. Her breath is heavy and quick as if she's unable to breathe. "H-Henry..." she calls out his name.

No answer.

She starts to walk forward, her hands stretch out to feel as she moves so she wouldn't run into anything.

The girl walks until she hits the wall and instantly starts feeling for a light switch. When Ji Ae found one, she turns it on and opens her eyes to look around. And in the back corner, there was a body laying there, lifeless.


Taehyung was getting his beauty sleep after finally being able to go to sleep from the thoughts of Ji Ae when his phone rang. He groans and rejects the call, but no matter how much he did, it keeps ringing.

The lighting of his phone blinds him, and he presses the device to his ear, half asleep. "Hyung, I'm sleeping," he says, whining.

On the other line, Jin was breathing heavily, fearing for his cousin's life. He can hear it, and it woke him up completely as he sits up. "Hyung, gwenchana? What's wrong?"

"I-It's Ji Ae...She's dreaming again, and I can't wake her up," he said, and with that, he hangs up the phone and quickly gets dressed before heading out.


Jin opens the door to see the rest of his friends', and he lets them in. Taehyung didn't even greet him and just runs up into the room, leaving the rest of them downstairs.

When V sees her body, shaking and sweating, he runs to her side and touches her forehead, wiping the sweat off her. "Come on, Ji Ae. Don't be like this," he says and holds her hand, squeezing it.

"Tae-Taehyung-ah..."


Ji Ae runs to the body, and when she realizes who it was, her eyes widen and drops to the ground, tugging at his bloodstained shirt. Her tears fall and she lays his head on her lap, trying to get him to stay awake.

"Tae-Taehyung-ah..." she cries, tapping on his face and he opens his eyes to look up at her. His face is pale and on the ground is a pool of blood beside her.

"Wh-What are you doing here? It's Dang-dangerous..." he weakly said, and she shakes her head, "You're hurt. I can't just leave you," she tries to apply pressure on his wound. It was a gunshot wound to his stomach. Blood gushes out through her hands, and he coughs, choking on his blood.

She looks around, but there is no one there, and she calls for help, hoping for someone to hear her.

"No ones here. It's just us," he tells her, wiping her tears away, staining her cheek as he does, "Do-Don't cry."

"Don't leave me, V. Don't leave me," she says, her eyes wide and tears coming down uncontrollably.

His eyes start to close and she shakes her head at him, shaking his body and hitting his face softly. "Open your eyes. You told me you love me. You said you were going to make me happy, so why are you trying to leave me? Kajima, Taehyung," she cries hysterically and hugs him, "Please don't go."


"I'm not going anywhere, I'm here," he tells her, watching her eyes still squeezing shut, and caressed her cheeks softly.

He can see her tears falling and he wipes them away. She didn't seem to budge as he keeps calling for her so he gets up and sits on her bed, laying her head on his lap. With that, he curls her hair behind her ears.

He thinks to himself as to why he was doing this, but nothing came to mind. His mind seems to be distracted by the thought of her state. He shakes his head, trying not to think about the possible reason behind it, and looks down at her, confuses.

"Why? I don't know..."


They all gathered in the living room as Jin starts to pace back and forth, scared. They turn to look at each other, and then at Jin.

"Hyung, I think it's time you tell us. You can't keep hiding it from us," Nam Joon said and they all nodded.

Jin stops and looks at them, in thoughts before shaking his head no and started pacing again.

"Hyung!" Jungkook raised his voice, surprising him.

"Now is not the time. Ji Ae is up there, stuck, and I'm here," he feels his heart drop, "Feeling useless."

Suga then scoffs at him. "Exactly why we need to know everything. Do you not realize that it's the three of you who are in trouble?"

"I think it's time. Taehyung included," J-Hope says, and Jimin nods his head.

"I'm not telling you everything. Don't tell V anything either," he eyes them, and his friends all look at one another, debating what choice to know.

"You have to. We have to," Jimin argued, upset at the selfish decision his friend was making.

"He deserves to know," J-Hope adds, and Jin bites his lips, not knowing what to do.

"Fine," he finally gave in, "But I'll be the one to tell him."

His friends all smile and nods as Jin sits on the couch and starts to talk, telling them everything that happened.


His smile is weak, and his voice is soft and deep as he said, "I'm tired."

"Andwae, don't go to sleep. Stay awake, Taehyung. Don't leave me, please don't. Not again," she says, and he chuckles at her, groaning in pain as laughing wasn't helping at all.

She yells for help, but it seems useless, so she stops, keeping her eyes on him. "I'll be back, okay? I'm going to get help," Ji Ae said, "Come on," she helps him sit up against the wall and he makes a painful face.

She let's go of him and get up, but as soon as she gets ready to go, he grabs her hand and smiles at her. "Don't take long..."

She wipes her tears away, and hugs him, not wanting to go, but she needs to and kisses him softly on the lips. "I promise," she says, and walks out the door, looking back at him.

Then, suddenly, there is a bright light, and everything starts to disappear before her, and her eyes widen. There's a voice calling her name, but she couldn't make out who it is. She tries to run to him, but it was too late.

He was gone.

"TAEHYUNG, NO!


The members all watch as Jin sits, and waiting for what he was going to tell them.

"She has an illness call Alexythemia..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! So I just finished this chapter, but there will be more coming. I feel like I didn't do a good job on this chapter, but I still hope you all enjoy it.

Also, J-Hope stans, more directly towards you guys, I made a new story. It's dedicated to Hobi, and Hobi only. Please check it out, if you haven't. You won't be disappointed. ;D

Link:: BTS J-Hope Fanfic

Also, watch out cause it's RATED M.