Please Get Better

What Love Can Make

They had just gotten home when J-Hope went into his room and came back out. He was dressed in casual clothing and he slipped on his shoes.

 
The members looked at him.
 
"We just got back. Where are you going?" Jungkook asked and he shrugged.
 
"To go meet with Aurora," he answered casually and they grinned.
 
His Leader looked at his watch with an eyebrow raised.
 
"This late? For what?"
 
Just then J-Hope's phone ringed and he raised a finger up to signal them to wait before answering it.
 
"Hello?"
 
 
On the other side of the phone, Aurora almost jumped up when she heard his voice. A wide smile spread across her face.
 
"Oh, Oppa! You're still coming, right?"
 
"Of course."
 
She bit her lip and curled a piece of her hair behind her ear. Excitement ran through her veins and she couldn't help but jump in the air.
 
"Alright then. I'll be waiting," she said, clearing and fixing herself.
 
 
"We're just hanging out. To talk, that's all," J-Hope assured his friends, dusting himself before walking out.
 
"How much you wanna bet, Aurora has a thing for him," the youngest said smirking and Jimin high-fived him.
 
"Bet," he said.
 
 
Aurora stared out her bedroom window. She had been standing, staring out into the darkness for the last twenty minutes waiting for him. Although she was calm and relaxed, her mind was all over the place. Is her hair okay? Was her shirt to wrinkly? Is her face too oily? Does she look okay?
 
But then again, why was she so worried about her look? There was nothing to worry about, she thought, looking at herself in the mirror.
 
"Relax. He's just here to talk. Nothing else," she smiled weakly and ran a hand through her silky hair.
 
Just then a tap was heard from her window, making her jump. She quickly walks over to the window and saw a dark figure outside, waving at her.
 
"Aurora!"
 
Immediately, her smile grew even wider at the recognition of the voice.
 
"Ho Seok Oppa!"
 
She waved back and he pointed at the door, smiling. Melanie nodded with an 'okay' sign and went downstairs.
 
 
After making his pallet on the ground, he got up to turn off the light. When he laid down, Ji Ae turned to look at him.
 
"Oppa, are you okay?"
 
He smiled and nodded. "I am. Now that you are."
 
She chuckled.
 
"Oppa, but does everyone not like me?"
 
He raised a brow at her question.
 
"What do you mean? Did something happen?"
 
"No. I just hear people saying my name. Did I do something wrong?" she blinked and he sighed before moving closer to her.
 
"Don't worry what they have to say. I'm here for you. My friends are here for you, okay?" he held out his hand and she took it. Her hand was warm and he was relieved for it.
 
"One of them is different though."
 
"Taehyungie?"
 
She nods and he laughed.
 
"He's not really like that. He's nice. He's just going through a hard time right now," he assured her and she smiled, letting him know she understood.
 
"Good night, Ji Ae-ah.." he whispered and she closed her eyes.
 
"Good night, Oppa.."
 
 
Aurora sat down with J-Hope sitting across from her. She sat their cups of water on the table and looked up at him.
 
"So, what did you want to talk about?" she asked.
 
J-Hope's smile then disappeared and said, "Ji Ae. Tell me everything you know."
 
 
His eyes opened when he heard a sound. It was a whimper coming from Ji Ae. He quickly got up to turn on the light and went over to her side.
 
"It's okay, I'm here," he whispered into her ear and then everything seemed still. She was breathing normally now and her lips curved upwards.
 
"V Oppa.."
 
He looked at her shocked, hearing her. But then again, he was here for her and it wasn't the time to think about why she would call out his friend's name.
 
"Please get better, Ji Ae. I don't want you to go through it again," he prayed and for the rest of the night, he slept by her bedside.
 
----------------------------------------------------------
A new chapter may be coming up soon in a bit. If not, tomorrow! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! (:
Don't forget to vote as well!