Busy Schedule

What Love Can Make

"She did what?!" the members (Except V) burst out as soon as their leader had told them what had happened in gym just a few hours ago. They (Except V) had to leave school early due to their schedule and performances.

"She is out of control," Jimin said and Rap Monster nodded. "I agree."
Jungkook frowned. "What do we need to do to keep her more safe?"
"To keep her away from Eunjoo, to be specific," J-Hope said and Jin sighed. "I don't know."
"That had gone crazy. More crazy than before," Suga muttered.
"Should we get securities to watch her for us when we are not around?" Jimin suggested. They stared at him. What kind of solution is that?
"Yah, she will be uncomfortable," J-Hope said and he raised a brow. "but, didn't Jin hyung said that she can not fe---"
Before he could go on about Ji Ae, he stopped. Jimin, you idiot, he scolded himself.
"What about Ji Ae?" The maknae asked. He shook his head. "N-Nothing.." he mumbled and turned to look at Jin. He was in deep thoughts himself.
"I have to find out if it is true or not," he said to himself in a mumbled.
"Find out if what is true?" Suga asked, hearing him talking to himself.
"Nothing."
"Are you sure?"
Jimin ruffled his hair. "Aish! Do you guys have to ask me every time I am thinking?" he said in irritation.
J-Hope scoff. "Seems to be more of mumbling out loud then thinking."
Jimin shot him a look. "Shut up, hyung."

Ji Ae packed her things and walked her way to her locker. She unlocked it and emptied her bag.
After emptying her bag a little, she locked her locker and, instead of heading towards the main door to go home, she turned to her left and straight ahead to the last door in the hall.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Mrs. Lee," she bowed.
The lady turned around and smiled widely at her, glad to see her. "Omo, Ji Ae!" she beamed and walked over to Ji Ae, giving her a hug. "I am so glad to see you! How have you been?"
Ji Ae hugged her back. "I am fine. How about you?"
"I'm fine. Well, I guess you are here for something, aren't you?" she asked, backing away.
The non-emotional girl nodded. "My guitar," she replied and the lady went inside of her office, bringing out a big, black guitar case with her guitar inside it.
She set it in front of Ji Ae. "Here you go, dear."
Ji Ae bowed. "Thank you for letting me put my guitar here."
"No need. This room is served for you any time, any day," she grinned.
The girl picked up the case and smiled. "I will be on my way now. Thank you," she bowed once more before leaving.

Jin wiped away the sweats on his forehead. He was tired and his body ached from the dances.
"I wonder what Ji Ae noona is doing now," Jungkook mumbled. All the other members nodded. "Same here."
Jimin fanned himself with Jin's pink fan. "I can not believe we are working and V is out of it."
"This kid! It is not unfair. It is for your own good," their manager said, making Jimin wanting to gag. "For our own good, my ."
It was true. V had been cut out of their schedule due to him being always late. So, they decided for him to not participate in any of the BTS schedule for the whole week.
"Can we not have a day off, or two? We are like bees," Suga muttered and J-Hope laughed. "Working bees."
Rap Monster took a tissue from the table and wiped his sweat with it. "For once, I agree with Yoon Gi," he said breathless from their performance.
The youngest turned to Jin. "Hyung, should I call Noona to make sure she is okay?" he asked, wanting to.
The eldest shook his head. "I will do it."
Jungkook pouted. "Okay."

They all gathered inside the van. It had more room since one of their members were gone.
"Ah~ Feels good," Suga said as he leaned against his seat. "Yeah, without V," J-Hope said and they both high-fived.
"Sh! Quiet down! Jin hyung is going to call Noona!" Jungkook hissed and they all turned to Jin.
He shook his head. "I am just going to text her. You guys are going to scream from your places," he said and they scoff.
He had a point.

Ji Ae, are you okay?
I heard what happened in gym. ):

He tapped send and they all were staring at him. "did you text her?" Jimin asked. He nodded, "hm."
His phone ringed.
It was a text from Ji Ae.

It is fine, Oppa. ^^
Are you finish with your schedule?

No, we're not.
Did you get home safely?

Ji Ae typed back.
               Yeah. I am practicing my guitar. [:
She tapped send and a second later, Jin texted back.

Really? What song?

It is a secret, oppa. But, you will know soon.

Jin read the text and frowned.
You are all alone, while I am busy with my schedule.

"Ready for your next stop?" the manager asked, making Jin's frown even deeper.
The members groaned. "UGH!"
"These bastards," muttered the manager. "We are off."
J-Hope turned to look at Suga, "Guess you were right about us being like bees."
Suga rolled his eyes. "At your service," he muttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: The gray are the characters talking in their mind. ^^