Jungkook Savoring The Moment/Maknae's Moment

What Love Can Make

It was getting late so they had to call their manager to pick them up from the park.
After putting their things in the back trunk, they all got inside.
Rap Monster, since he was the leader, sat in the front in the passenger's seat, while their manager was the driver. Both Suga and J-Hope sat in the seats behind them with Jimin sharing with Suga, while V, Jin, Ji Ae and Jungkook sat in the back.
Jin and V sat by the window as both Ji Ae and the youngest sat in the middle, Ji Ae between Jin and Jungkook as V sat next to Jungkook.
It wasn't squishy, so it was fine. No one argued.

The whole day, it was fun and breathtaking that no one spoke. Both Suga and J-Hope had fallen asleep as the leader himself and Jin was dozing off. V looked out the window, not minding the silence. He personally liked it. For the first time since debut, it was quiet and peaceful. A small smile tugged on his lips.

Meanwhile, Ji Ae's head was dropping, she was falling asleep. After all, it had been a long day for her. It may be a long day, but it was fun too. Spending time with her cousin and her friends. This was the nost memorable day for her.
"Noona, noona," the young one poked her side, waking her up. "Yeah..."
He chuckled softly. "Are you tired?"
She shook her head. "Ani.."
"Are you sure?" he asked and she smiled, still sleepy. "Hm."
The girl leaned back in her place and stiffled a yawn. Slowly, her eyes started to droop, closing, going to dreamland.

The maknae's eyes were starting to close when he felt a heavy weight on his shoulder, not the side where V was sitting, but Ji Ae's.
He stopped breathing as his eyes widened. Slowly, he turned his head and looked at Ji Ae. She was tired, she just didn't want to admit it.
He heard her mumble something, but didn't quite make it out what she had said, until he heard her mumbling again in a soft voice. "Henry Oppa..."
His brows furrowed. "Henry?"
The boy looked down at her. Her face was scrunched up, wrinkling her nose as if she was afraid of something. He softened and stretched out his hand, gently carassing her pale cheek.
"Dream something good...Not bad.." he whispered softly and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear.
After what he had said, a smile appeared on her face. A smile of a different vibe. He chuckled lightly and caressed her cheek once more. "We won't give up.."
Jungkook kissed her on the forehead before setting his head on top of hers. "Ever.." he whispered the last word before falling asleep himself as he savored the moment of sleeping beside her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. Short chapter, I know. *Grins*
But, it was for Kookie~ :x
And, to infinite_Kenn, I hope you like it! I actually planned on writing a chapter for Ji Ae and Jungkook too. Lol.
I hope it's not bad! I apologize if it is! ^^