A Lie All Along

What Love Can Make

Eunjoo watched his retreating figure as tears slipped down her cheeks. "You promised.." she murmured. "But you broke it.."
Her eyes hardened and darkened at the same time. "But, I will not let you go that easily. Just like Jin and Henry Oppa...If I can not have you, no one can...Not even Ji Ae.."
She wiped her tears away harshly with her wrist and glared at the direction that V had walked. "Just watch.."

V stepped into the dorm and s raced into the living room, all except Jimin. He was still angry from a while ago.
"You are back," Rap Monster said and he gloomily nodded. "Of course, where else would I go? Heaven?" he muttered and the Leader chuckled. "No, just glad."
He rolled his eyes. "Right.."
"So..How was...It..?" Suga asked and he shrugged. "Okay...I don't know," he answered. It was true, he didn't know if it was bad or okay.
Suga nodded. "Oh...Okay.."
"Why did you go over to Eunjoo?"
That had been J-Hope who had asked him.
He sighed and plopped down on the couch. "I don't know, Hyung...I...Nothing.." he mumbled and the Maknae raised a brow. "Nothing, what..?"
V shrugged. "Nothing happened.." he said and ran his fingers through his blonde like hair. "Really..."
The members stared at him, confused as to why he was acting the way he was.
They will just have to wait and see what is waiting ahead for them.

Jin watched as Ji Ae's figure disappeared into the crowd of their fans that were surrounding them. It hurt him to see his cousin act this way towards him and his friends.
Why are you avoiding us, Ji Ae?

Ji Ae stared at the board, spacing out again. It had been a few days since she had had her last dream of him. She wanted to see him so badly, it hurt her. Each day, she would wake up and wished to see him appear in front of her. But, it can not be granted. So, all she can do these days was going back to the past, it was the only place for her to see him. His smile, his warmth, his love for her...

They both were sitting on a little hill, not far from his house, as the sun was setting. In their hands were ice cream cones, they both had bought it on their way to the hill from an ice cream shop.
"Isn't it pretty..?" the boy asked and the girl, turned to look at him, "What is?"
The blonde boy chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You are so dense."
She pouted. "Am not."
He smiled and turned to look at the sunset. "Would you accept me, if I were to confess to you, right now..?" he asked and she looked down at her cone, it was now melting, as it dripped onto the grass and getting by the dirt. "I...Do not know.."
"You can not deny it...I know how you feel..."
"Y-You do? H-How?" she asked, flabbergasted.
The boy chuckled. "I can see it. And, your friend told me," he told her and she raised a brow. "Bwo? I have a friend?"
He nodded. "Like I said, you are too dense to notice. But, do not worry. I knew it before she even told me," he assured her and she flushed. "R-Really..?"
He nodded, then his expression turned serious. "Ji Ae-ah.."
That caused her to stand up abruptly and dropped her cone to the ground."I..I am sorry, He-Henry..I..I am not sure of my feelings.." she said ad turned around. "I am sorry if you wasted your time on me..I-I am really sorry.."
She walked away.
That was a lie.
She knew her feelings towards him very well, she was just afraid of admitting it. She didn't want to be heartbroken, she had seen that a lot of times when she was still living in the states.
After all, never before had she felt like this towards any guys, except him. He was her first.
You can not lie to him forever, Ahn Ji Ae, a tiny voice behind her mind spoke inside of her head and she smiled bitterly. "I know...I know that..Perfectly.."

Ji Ae went back to reality. Her mind wasn't straight, but she had him in her head. She thought back to that day.

The lie she had told him.

Her excuse, afraid of being hurt..

Now that she had been thinking about it, she was the one hurting herself.

And, the lie..

It had been a lie all along..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am sorry, I hurted you.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating, guys. Did it take me long? If it did, I apologize. Been busy with my life. -.-
Lol. But, aren't you guys excited for the comebacks that are happening this year?
I am.
Hehe. Waiting patiently for BLOCK B's return~~~ Kyung~~ :3

Next update will be next week! TUESDAY! Keep that in mind! Two chappies will be updated then! :D