Two Minutes

What Love Can Make

"Where is that kid? It's almost time for us to go on stage," Rap Monster said while their manager paced around, trying to come up with an excuse if they ever found out that one of the BTS members were late.

"Where did V go? Is he in school?" the manager asked them.

The younger one nodded.

"That's what he told me."

The manager sighed.

"That kid is always bringing problems," he muttered.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll make it," jin said, silently praying.

The waiting door opened and a head poked in. It was one of the stage crew members.

"You guys are going on air in ten minutes," he told them.

Their manager nodded and the members left.

The rest of the members looked at each other, alarmed.

"What are we going to do, Jin Hyung?" Jimin asked.

Jin looked at their leader for an answer.

"We'll have to go on without him," Rap Monster said and their eyes widened.

"We can't do that," Suga said and they all looked at him.

"What's your suggestion, then?" their manager asked.

"Why don't we just replace him with someone," J-Hope suggested and they all averted their eyes at him.

Jungkook high-fived him. "Oh. Smart idea, Hyung."

Jin shook his head and looked at the clock.

"We still have seven minutes. Let's just wait," he said and the manager sighed.

"And if he doesn't make it, you guys will have to go on without him, arasso?"

They all nodded, eagerly waiting for his return.

"Alright, you guys are on!" a person called and knocked on the door, signaling them their seven minutes was up. They stared at each other.

"It's going to be fine. Now, let's go," their manager said and opened the door for them to exit.

They all sighed, disappointed that their member didn't make it.

"Kaja," he patted the leader of the group's shoulder.

"Come on, guys. It's our time," Rap Monster said and they exited out of the waiting room.

"Alright. Go on up," a stage crew member said and they nodded.

Their manager gave them a nod.

"Don't worry too much. He'll make it," he comforted them before they went on.

"BTS Fighting!" he cheered after them.

They huddled in the center of the stage. They were working on what to do with their missing member's part.

"Jin, you take V's parts, okay?" Rap Monster said and he nodded.

"Got it."

The leader looked at the other members.

"And for you guys, just stick with your own parts. Do your best," he told them and they all nodded and got into their position.

"Alright...Music, start!" the MC said through the microphone as soon as they had got into position. The music started and they begin to perform.

 

V burst into the waiting room but it was empty. He then looked up at the clock. He was two minutes late.

"," he cursed, whispering before he ran out of the room and to the stage.

"Manager Hyung!" he hissed and the manager's eyes widened.

"What are you doing? Get on stage!" he said and V nodded.

"Ne," he bowed and went up the steps.

It was Jin's part. He watched carefully as he tried to go in without making a mistake.

And, he did.

Before Jungkook's vocal part was almost over, he quickly joined in.

The members looked at him shock but put it aside until the performance was over.

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- ----------
Short chapter. I know and I'm sorry! TT