Feeling

What Love Can Make

Eunjoo gave the man a look, and he stumbled back as he tried to leave a space between them. He bowed, and she smirked at him.

"Make sure you do your job right this time. If you make even the smallest mistake, I'm sure you already know what I'm going to do," she said threatfully.

The man in the black suit nodded and bowed before making his leave, and she looked at her phone when it buzzed.

It was a photo of Jin, and a creepy smile crept its way up to her lips, staring down at it. In the picture, Jin had a smile on his face as he was writing on his desk. His hair was straight, and he wore nothing but comfortable clothes.

"Oh, Jin Oppa..." she whispered and sat on her bedside, not moving her eyes from the picture. "I love you so much."


V watched as Ji Ae sat down on the staircase and took out her guitar out of her case. He put it on her lap and strummed her notes, getting her fingers to warm up before actually starting to play it.

"What song are you going to play today?" he asked her and she smiled at him, "I don't know. Do you have any suggestions?"

He opened up her case and set it up in front of her, and she looked at him. "What are you doing?"

At her question, he smiled.

"Trying to help you make money. Haven't you seen artists doing this before?" he asked her and she shook her head, "Ani."

"Wow, I can't believe Jin Hyung never taught you this," V went on, "Trust me, you will make lots," he said, and it was the truth. She had talent.

She smiled widely at him. "You think so? This is cool."

Was it just him, or is his heart warming up to her?

He gave her a nod and then stood across from her with his arms folded, smiling.

"2PM, I can't."

"Arasso," she said and placed her fingers on the notes, looking at him, and started strumming and singing. For the first verse of the song, she kept her gaze on him and the fuzzy feeling tickled her.

I can’t
Deepening toward the
when thinking about you 
I think the tears flow
Cuz I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait for you

Thinkin about your love
Can’t seem to forget
everything you
Can’t seem to believe
that if you come back
stop

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until
I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

I sleep on the nights you
Sometimes I can’t bear
to tear herself as I cried

You are not only the world
The last thing you had
nothing to lose
So I can’t forget your love

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until
I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love


Taehyung watched as she played and her beautiful, angelic voice singing the lyrics made his heart crazy. It felt as if a missing piece of him had been filled inside.

"Kim Taehyung, get back to your senses," he told himself, placing a hand over his heart as he kept his eyes on her. She was looking back at him with a smile, and he had to look away. "This isn't like you."


"I really think we should tell Taehyung before something bad happens," their Leader brought up the topic as they were sitting in the living room.

Jungkook and Jimin were playing video games while Yoongi and Hoseok were talking to each other, minding their business. Nam Joon put his book down to look at s. They seemed to be in their own zone to even pay attention.

"Yah, are you guys even listening?"

When no one answered him, he got up and went behind the TV to unplug the game cord, and the two young ones looked at him.

"Hyung!" Jungkook retorted, upset and glared at him.

The Leader didn't seem to care much as he went back to sit on the couch and Jimin put his game controller on the ground. "Man, I was beating Jungkook," he muttered under his breath, and the other two elder ones laughed at them.

"Should've listened," J-Hope tsked, and the Maknae growled at him. "Shut it, Hyung."

Suga patted their shoulders to stop them and gestured the young members to sit with them. After they all were seated, he said it again, and they just looked at him, unsure.

"I don't know. What about Jin? Should we tell him?" Suga asked, and they nodded.

Nam Joon sighed, lying back against the couch. "Jin Hyung should be fine. It's V. We've been so caught up with all this, we didn't think about him, you know. He has the right to know," he reasoned with his friends, and they all agreed with him.

"Who should be the one to tell him?" J-Hope asked.

"I think all of us should," Jimin said, and Jungkook agreed with him. "I think that's better."

Their Leader nodded, liking the idea as well, but mostly because they were together making the decision. "We can have Jin tell us everything as one."


Ji Ae wondered why he wasn't looking at her, but then again, she wasn't sure for herself. The feeling on the bus was there, making her chest itch. Moving her eyes away from him now, looking at the different people who were singing and joining her with the music, she had a thought stuck to her.

What is this feeling?


I just want a be with you
I just want a be with you
You know my heart baby


She sang with her eyes on him, and he was looking at her now. The itching didn't stop, it only intensified, and she felt the urge to scratch it, but stopped when he came up to her.

"See, I told you," he gestured his hands toward the guitar case that was once empty, now filled with cash and change.

"Wah~I can't believe it!" she chirped, but it probably seemed like it was unreal because he was looking at her weirdly.

"You should be proud of yourself, not joke about it," he told her and she smiled at him. "I am happy, though."

"Don't seem like it," he mocked her and she blinked at him only. "I am. I just don't know how to express it."

Ignoring her excuse, he grabbed her case and closed it, and she grabbed it from him. "What are you doing? I still want to play," she says, and he gave her a wary look.

"I thought you wanted to take pictures?" he said, in a sensible way, and she answered by nodding. "I do, but I want to play a song of my choice."

V sighed and gave in, which wasn't the usual him at all, and opened her case back up. "Fine. Just this one song."

Then, she said, "but, why are you with me? I thought you didn't like me," and taken aback by her sudden comment, he responded, "I'm not here because I like you. I'm here because Jin Hyung asked me to."

That had got to be the biggest lie he had ever told anyone, besides from lying about Eunjoo and what he be doing. To her, it was different.

She looked away, warming herself up and mumbled, "Jin Oppa would've told me though..."

He scratched his head and sat beside her. This time she didn't move away, and he grinned. "Not moving away now?"

Not looking at him, Ji Ae said, "Because you told me not to be afraid..."


Melanie rubbed her eyes and shielded them from the sun as she got up. She looked at her phone, and it was almost four o'clock in the evening.

"I must've fallen asleep," she mumbled to herself and got up to go to the bathroom before going into the kitchen.

After making a sandwich, she sat down on the couch and switched the tv channel as she ate it. Just then, her phone ringed and just by hearing the ringtone, she knew who it was.

J-Hope.

She smiled and sat her plate down on the table before answering it. "Yeobosaeyo?"

"Aurora, I just wanted to let you know we've decided," he said and she muted the tv to hear him better.

"Decided what?"

"We've made the decision to tell Taehyung and Jin, altogether," he told her and she stood up from the couch, "Really? That's great!" she gushed.

"Yeah, but are you busy? If you are, it's okay," J-Hope said and she quickly ran upstairs and into her room and dived into her closet. 

"Nope. Why?" she took out a pair of white shorts and burgundy shirt to try it out, looking in the mirror. She had been saving this outfit for the longest now.

"Want to hang out?"

At his question, Melanie tried her hardest not to let out a high-pitch scream. She silently screamed in her head instead and shot her phoneless hand in the air and did a happy dance.

Keeping herself together, she curled her hair behind her ear and smiled at herself. "Yeah...Sure," she answered slowly, trying not give away how excited she was. She then tapped her chin, eyeing the clothes on her bed.

Something's missing, she thought.

"Ah!" she grinned and went to her dresser.

"What did you say?" he asked over the other line and she laughed at herself. "Nothing. We can hang," she said and took out a denim shirt.

"Great. Open the door," he said and her eyes widened, "What do you mean open the door? You're here?"


On the other line, J-Hope laughed as he watched her through the window. He had already witnessed the cheer she had put on and now there was a shocked expression on her face now. "Yep. And guess what? I like the outfit."

"Yah, JUNG HOSEOK!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really sure if there's fluff in here as to how I had expected it to be, but I like it. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed today's chapters! Because I did, and I can't wait to write more tomorrow! My writing flow is just coming to me and I'm so excited. More than ever! (: