V's Day/She's Convincing

What Love Can Make

Music class ended and students left one by one. Both V and Ji Ae were in the hall. It was silent and awkward, well, not for her - But him.
"So...Uh..I guess I will see you when school ends.." he said awkwardly and she nodde. "Okay."
V cleared his throat. "Oh, and um..I will be taking you home today.."
Ji Ae smiled. "Okay."
He nodded and awkwardly waved at her. "I guess I will get going now..Uh, bye?" he said and turned around and walked away. For some reason, he was nervous.

From afar, someone was watching. She didn't mind it. She liked seeing Ji Ae smile. The girl was grinning from ear-to-ear as she watched Ji Ae from afar as the emotionless girl was now heading to class.
She then frown. "You are always smilng."

A stopped walking when he was half way to his class. He mentally slapped himself in the face.
Kim Taehyung, what in the world has happened to you? You are not always like this.
He shook his head. "Something about her is scary," he mumbled and shivered as goosebumps started to form on his arms.
"V Oppa~!" a feminine voice called, snapping him out of his own thoughts.
He turned and it was Eunjoo. The ends of his lips twitched upwards. "Joo!"
Finally, someone to cheer me up.

Ji Ae quietly look at her phone and as usual, she went on the net to the site where it usually updates BTS' schedule and all.
"No. I just did not know that my own cousin looks up on site for our schedule."
Jin has said that when he had first found out about her going on site to look at their schedule days.
She couldn't help but, smile.
Checking up on sites was her only way to check up on him. Of course, she could tag along with them but, he would refuse to let her saying that it is too dangerous for since they have a lot of fans and such, and that she also has school work to do.
She had no choice but to look on the internet to check up on him. It was her only resource, now.

Meanwhile, on the other far end, V was watching her full of interest. He could see her on her phone....smiling?
His brows arched. "Why is she smilng at her phone?"
Again, he mentally slapped himself in the face once more as he realized that he was wondering about her again.
"You idiot, be yourself," he mumbled and rubbed his eyes and pinched himself, causing him to let out a yelp. "Ow.."
The whole class turned to his direction.
"Taehyun hakseng, is something wrong?" the teacher asked.
"O-Oh..S-Sorry..No, S-Sir.." he said and smiled.
The teacher nodded. "Alright, then. Please do not interrupt the class again," he said and went back to his lesson.
The class giggled, especiall the girls. They found it cute.
V bowed his head, flushing red as he lowered his head in embarrassmen.

School ended and V was already at the front gate waiting for her after lying to his precious girlfriend Eunjoo.
V pouted to himself at the thought of him lying to her.
How could he do such a thing to someone he love so much?
He just still couldn't believe it.
"I am sorry, Eunjoo-ah..I promise I will not lie to you again," he vowed sadly and then Ji Ae appeared in front of him, making him jump.
"Aish! You scared me!" he said, almost shouting.
Her expression was emotionless as she just stared at him.
He rolled his eyes as he tried to be his old self. Something about her made him feel uneasy.
"Whatever. Lets just go," he muttered and walked ahead, "Since, I want to see my girlfriend."
Ji Ae, with no hesitation, followed.

On their way home, Ji Ae just smiled. She was looking everywhere in the area where they had walked past.
V stared at her in awe once more. Her smile.
"Do you like smiling a lot?" he bluntly asked and for a second, he wished he could've had ben asking in his own mind instead of out loud with no thinking at all.
"Ne?" she asked, turning to him, smilng.
Her smile was beautiful, alright.
Quickly, he shook his head. "N-Nothing. Oh! We are here!" he said and laughed nervously as he bit the inside of his cheek.
Ji Ae bowed to him and faced him again. "Thank you for looking after me today," she said and he nodded, going back to his normal self. "Yeah..Whatever.."
"See you at school," she smiled - Of course, and walked up the steps as V turned around and started walking. "Hm..She smiles a lot.." he mumbled and quickly shut his mouth.
Just what is going on with him today?

By the time V got back to the dorm, the rest of the members were already there.
"You guys are back. Unexpected," he said and locked the door.
That made Jimin scoff. "As if we would miss you."
V just rolled his eyes.
"Hi, hyung! How is noona?" Jungkook asked and he shrugged. "She is doing great."
"That is a relief," the maknae said and softened. He missed her so much.
J-Hope walked up to him, smirking. "You did not try anything on her, did you?" he asked and V raised a brow. "Why would I? I have a girlfriend," he reminded himself outloud.
Oops. He quickly shut his mouth. They weren't supposed to know. It was supposed to be a secret.
"Hm. you do?" Suga asked, pretending not to know.
V avoided their eyes. "I am going to sleep. Tired," he said as he faked a yawn and Jin eyed him. "You did not try anything on Ji Ae, like Ho Seok said, did you?"
V scoff. "Never in my life."
Rap Monster chuckled. "Sure. We will see about that."
"But, how was it with Ji Ae?" Jimin asked, smirking evilly at the young boy.
V thought about it before answering, "She is convincing."
The members stared at him confused and dumbfounded. "Convincing?" they all questioned and he nodded.
"Something about her is really convincing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was supposed to update only two chapters today, but since KPOPxLOVER asked if I was going to update another chapter, I couldn't just say no. So, I decided to update another chapter! (:
I hope it's not bad! ><
Now, off to update my Jiminie story~~~  Huhu~~ <3