Don't Trust, But Counting On

What Love Can Make

It was eleven-thirty, almost time for Jin to go to his afternoon classes, along with the other two - Suga and J-hope.
He spent almost his whole day sitting on the bench thinking to himself. A lot has been going on that he wasn't in his right mind. It felt like torture.
So, sighing, he got off the bench and walked back to the BH High, afraid that he would cause them to worry.

"it is almost twelve, where is he?" Suga muttered. He had been waiting for the last forty minutes with the members. They were all growing worried.
"He is probably somewhere to calm down," their leader said, assurring them.
Just then a familiar figure was spotted at the entrance gate. The maknae was the first to spot him. "Jin hyung!"
The others looked. It was him alright.
"Yah, hyung!" they all shouted and ran over to him.

"Oh...Hey, guys.."
Jimin frowned. "Bwoya. We are happy yo see you and that is all you are only to say with that kind of mood?" he questioned the eldest. "You should be more cheerful. Like, "hey guys! I am sorry if I made you all worried! Should we go and hang for a while?" The way he had said it was sarcastic.
"We have our afternoon classes, Jimin," J-Hope remarked and Jimin rolled his eyes. "I was joking. Have you not heard of sarcasm?"
J-hope ignored his comment and turned to Jin. "So, where were you?"
"I am sorry, guys," he suddenly said and sighed. "I am just having a hard time.."
Rap Monster chuckled and pat his shoulder. "We can see that."
"But, Hyung, can you not just tell us why you are so worried about Ji Ae?"
The was the maknae, Jungkook.
Jin slightly frowned. "Maybe next time..I do not want to, yet.."
"Seriously?" Suga asked. "If you keep hiding it, we won't know the purpose of it," he said and that upsetted Jin even more.
Could he be right?
"I am sorry..I will tell you guys when I am ready.."
"We understand. Take your time, just not too long," Rap Monster said he nodded. "Thanks."

As it turned out, the BTS members, but V, had a schedule. Right after the conversation, their manager called that they had an unexpected schedule change. They all groaned, wanting to refuse, but couldn't.

"I do not trust you. But, please look after Ji Ae for me. You are the only one in the whole school that I can count on," Jin said and V raised a brow. "Didn't you say that you do not trust me? So, why are you counting on me?"
"Because you are one of our memebers."
"That is it?"
Jin smacked him on the head. "If I come back to check on Ji Ae and she is not in one piece, I am going to kill you myself."
V scoff. "I never agreed to it anyway."
That made Jin sigh. "Please, taehyung-ah? I do not want her to get hurt in any way.."
He crossed his arms. He wanted to refuse just like how the members wanted to refuse to go the schedule, but he just couldn't. She was one of the precious person in the world to s. Maybe him too. So, he gave in. "Fine."
Jin smiled. "Thanks, taehyung."

V ruffled his hair, frustration eating him up. "Now, I won't have time with Eunjoo," he said with a pout.
Just then, his phone ringed. A text from Jin.

When I come back, she better be in one piece or you are dead. And, do not try anything stupid. My eyes are on you. Although I do not trust you, please take a good care of her on my behalf. Thanks. ^^

He scoff at the message. "How are your eyes on me when you are not even here?" he mumbled and put his phone in his pocket.

The bell ringed and it was time for third hour. He silently groaned. He had class with Ji Ae. "Next time, I won't agree ever again," he muttered and walked to class.

----------------​----------------​----------------​----------------​----------------​----------------​----------------
Omfg. VIXX IS BACK! Gah!
And, B.A.P.!!
So many comebacks are going on that I can't even control myself right now. ><