Park

What Love Can Make

School had finally ended and Ji Ae was packing her things. After she finished packing, she slung her bag on her back and headed out the door.

She opened her locker and ped her bag; she then started taking out all her textbooks and notebooks that she didn't need and put them inside neatly. As she was emptying her bag, Jungkook then suddenly appeared beside her.

"Hey, Noona!" he beamed happily.

Ji Ae turned to him, not frightened at all. "Hi."

The maknae stared at her blankly. She did not jump, he thought to himself but ignored the thought and grinned at her. "Jin hyung just called and told me that he's at the front gate."

She nodded and closed her locker, locking it too before she threw her bag on her back and turned to the young boy. "Kaja."

When the both of them got to the front gate, the rest of the members were already there.

"Hey, Ji Ae," Suga said cheerfully. Maybe too cheerful for Jin to shot him a glare, while J-Hope just gave her a nod.

"Alright, lets take you home," Jin said protectively as he grabbed onto his cousin's hand, pulling her close to him. "You guys go back to the dorm. I will meet you guys there," he dragged Ji Ae away from them.

"Yah, hyung!" they all shouted, "Lets go together!"

V just stayed put on the spot. Jimin rolled his eyes at the boy and dragged him along with them. "Hey!" he snapped but Jimin avoided him and just kept on dragging him along.

"Oppa, I don't want to go home yet."

Jin stopped and stared at her. "Why?" he asked and she looked at the ground,"I just do not want to."

He shook his head. "No,no. You do not have a reason so you are going home, no matter what," he said,"No is a no."

Just then footsteps were heard from behind. Jin sighed. "guys," he said, annoyed by their stalking.

He turned to face them, along with Ji Ae. "what do you guys want?" he asked them and V shrugged. "Jimin just dragged me along."

The eldest turned to look at the other members, waiting for their reply. "Soo...?"

"We want to be with Ji Ae noona," Jungkook spoke up, along with Jimin. "Yeah. We want to know Ji Ae better."

Jin rolled his eyes. Figures.

"No, she's going home."

"But, I do not want to. I want to go to the park," she said, causing them to all grin at him, all except for V. He just wanted to get the plot set and go. He was annoyed by how all the members wanting to hit on one girl who was a cousin of Jin; a member of them too.

"Did you not hear that, hyung?" J-Hope asked in sarcasm with a smirk and Jin gritted his teeth. "Shut up, you ," he hissed and dragged Ji Ae again.
 

This time, he let them come along.

Ji Ae smiled as soon as they got to the park. It was finally spring, which means the flowers were starting to bloom, green grasses were starting to grow also, and the trees were starting to grow new leaves.

The cool breeze blew, brushing against her cheeks. She let go of Jin's hand and looked at him. "Don't worry, I won't take long," she said softly and he nodded.

"Just do not go anywhere far from here."

With a nod, she headed towards a big tree and sat down under the shades from the sun. She looked around and smiled. The park was beautiful.