Awestruck

What Love Can Make

"Alright, we're here," their manager said as he parked the van. "Everyone, get out."
The members rolled their eyes at their manager hyung.
"We know that, hyung," Jimin mumbled, "We are not stupid."
The manager got out and chuckled. "Aigoo. What is wrong with you guys?"
The members shrugged and their manager frowned.
"Just tired of working. That is all," Jin said, lying. But, it was also the truth. They had been too busy that they can't even focus on their studies, or Ji Ae.
Their manager nodded. "Really? Well, then..If you guys do a good job on this schedule and listen to me well, I will talk with you CEO for a break."
A break? Did they hear that correctly?
"Hyung, for real?" J-Hope asked and their manager nodded. "Yeah."
"Asa!" Suga and Jungkook high-fived.
They cheered, pumping fists in the air.
"No screaming or complaining thoughout the day, arasso?" their manager said and they all immediately nodded like a good little kid would do.
"Now, lets go inside and get you ready," he said as he gestured the BTS members inside the shop.

V sat in his seat, his eyes wandering around the room for her. Since he was doing Jin a favor, he had saved a seat beside him for her. He was on a look out.
A student was about to sit in the seat he had saved, but he stopped her. "I am sorry but, this seat is already taken," he said and she frowned, disappointed that she wouldn't be able to sit next to the most popular boy in school - And, an idol.
Just then, Ji Ae walked into the classroom, catching his eye. "Ji Ae-sshi!" he called and the girl's jaw dropped, not believing that he had saved the seat for Ji Ae instead.

"Ji Ae!"
She turned and saw V waving towards at her.
"V will be taking care of you today."
Those were Jin's words to her before he had left for their schedule.
She smiled and walked over to him with her guitar case in her hand.
When she got to him, the girl scoffed and brushed past her. Ji Ae just smiled at V, who just rolled his eyes at her. "Stop smiling like an idiot and sit," he muttered and pulled out the chair for her to sit.
She nodded and sat down, placing the guitar between her and him.

The music teacher came and started taking their attendence. After taking the attendence, it was time for each of the students to show their own talents to the class. Either, singing, rapping, dancing - Or playing an instrument. It was their homework from last week.

"Who in this class had done their homework?" the music teacher asked and only a few students raised their hands, including Ji Ae - Except V.
The teacher looked around, counting how many had done it and how many hadn't. She smiled and nodded.
"Alright, class. The students that had raised their hands will be the ones to perform for today. Lets do this row by row. Row one, who is first?" she said and went to sit in her desk. "Your score will be based on how well you did."

As time went by, most students singed and danced, while some only played their instrument as their teacher scored them one by one.
The student before Ji Ae was a girl. She had shoulder length hair and singed as she played the piano gracefully. Her voice was no joke. Even the boys watched her in awe.
When her performance was over, she bowed and went back to her seat. It was finally Ji Ae's turn. Students watched as she walked down the aisle, even V (Although, he was bored to death).
They whispered and watched her carefully as if she was going to do something bad.
"I heard she murdered her own boyfriend."
"She is pretty. But, why does she have such a bad reputation?"
"Is she really a murderer?"
"A girl like her, tch. I don't get why Jin Oppa is so over protective of her."

As she got to the front of the class, she bowed. Her teacher smiled, liking her politeness. "What will you be showing us today, Ji Ae hakseng?"
She smiled, now facing the front. "I will be playing my guitar and sing," she said and bowed once more.
The music teacher nodded. "Geurae. you may start when you are ready."
"Ne."
She sat down on a chair and took out her guitar from the case, setting her guitar into position on her lap.
"I will be starting now," she told the class and started to strum her guitar as she also started to sing along, matching each beats that were being strummed.
(A/N: The song is 'My Prince' by Park Bo Young. An OST from 'The Werewolf Boy' movie. Listen to it, if you haven't. :3 ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgeuZEkUL-A)

All night, I wait for the sun to rise out the window
Because when morning comes, I can meet that person
Thank you for holding my hand, thank you for looking into my eyes
Thank you, my prince that I’ve dreamed of, for appearing before me

V stared at her, not believing what she was doing right now. Was she really playing and singing right now?
He had no idea that she could sing so well, as much as playing the guitar too.

All day, I wait for the moon to rise in the sky
Because when night comes, I can talk to you
Don’t forget our promise, don’t forget our secrets
Don’t forget how my heart raced when you looked at me

V watched her awestruck as she played and singed along until it ended. He wanted to hear more of her playing and singing.
Jin hyung never told me that she could play the guitar and sing. Or is it because I have never paid any attention to her?,he thought to himself as he straightened himself up as if he had never been in a daze.

Ji Ae sat in her seat and V turned to her. "You play the guitar?" he managed to ask her and she nodded. "Yeah."
He stared at her, amused. "And, sing?"
She nodded again.
He awkwardly nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "You play and sing well," he complimented her, sheepishly. Suddenly feeling shy and such now.She just laughed her usual laugh. "Thanks.I can show you more if you want," she said and he blushed, for the first time
.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. Just thought I should add more V and Ji Ae moments~~ xD
By the way, she will be having little moments with some other members. ^^