When To Start....

What Love Can Make

"Manager hyung, can you please take me home?" Jin asked. Their schedule had ended, and through out the whole day, he had been dead worried about Ji Ae.
"I'm afraid, I can not do that, Kiddo. They said that you have been spending too much time at home that your fans are starting to go crazy."
Jin sighed. "But, hyung, my cousin. She needs me," he reasoned.
"She's old enough. Do not worry too much," the manager assurred him and dropped them off at the dorm.
"But, she is not safe," he mumbled.
Just then his phone ringed.
"Who is it?" Jimin asked. He looked and it was a text from Ji Ae.
"Is it Noona?" the maknae asked and nodded, "It is a text."
"Read it," Suga said and he sighed, noddeding as he clicked on the text, then reading it.
"Hey, man. Out loud," Rap Monster said and the members nodded. "Yeah. Read it out loud," J-Hope said and the eldest rolled his eyes, re-reading it again, out loud.
"Jin Oppa, do not worry too much about me. I am old enough to take care of myself. Also, tell your members, I said good-night. Do not get angry at me for sending you this text late at night," he stopped to look at the members. "What time is it?"
He was so busy with the packed schedule and worried about her so much that he didn't even pay attention to what the time was.
"Almost three in the morning. Well, it is already morning," Suga said and put away his cell phone.
Jin shut his eyes and breathe out, calming himself down. "Just what is she doing to still be up this late?" he muttered.
They stared at him. "So....Is that it..?"
Jin shook his head and looked back at his phone. "No."
"Read it, then," Jimin said and he nodded. "Arasso, arasso. Freaks," he mumbled and started to read at where he head left off.

Ji Ae put awaya her phone as soon as she had sent her cousin a paragraph of text. She then grabbed her guitar from beside her and set it on her lap. She strummed the 'A' note and hummed along.

"Ji Ae plays the guitar?" Jimin asked, fasinated by the kind of instrument.
Jin nodded. "hm."
"How come you did not tell us this?" J-Hope asked and he rolled his eyes. "Because I do not want you creeps near her. And, you guys never asked."
Suga, offended by how his own member described him and the others, questioned him,"We are creeps, then what are you?"
"Her cousin, of course. What else?" he said and the members scoff at his answer.
"Kim Seok Jin, what kind of a person are you?" Jungkook, the maknae muttered and his eyes widened. "Y-You! I am your hyung!" he retorted.
The young boy rolled his eyes. "Then, I am your son-in-law," he said and left to go to sleep, leaving his hyung gasping as the members just laughed at the maknae's repsonse.
"Yah, Jeon Jung Guk!" Jin roared and went after him. "You are dead!"

It was four in the morning but she couldn't sleep. Her eyes were wide open and she was wide awake. It wasn't because she didn't want to go to sleep. She was lying on her bed, thinking.
She wasn't tired. She was thinking.
A smirk tugged on her lips. "It has only been two years..." she said and stared up at her ceiling. "I will give you more time....We will see what happens to you then..."
She got up from bed and walked over to the window.
"Or should I start so I can only have them for my own?" she asked herself, frowning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry! I left out the ending of the girl thinking. Lol.