Part Of Them

What Love Can Make

Her eyes shot open and sat up. "The dream.."
V, relief, sighed. "You were dreaming again. Are you okay?" he asked, full of concerned, but he just didn't notice it.
She looked and saw V sitting on her bed. "Y-You were in the dream...I..I heard your voice.." she murmured and he scratched his head, embarrassed of himself. "Heh..R-Really..?"
Feeling a grip on her hand, she looked down and softened. It felt right in her hand. She smiled and hugged him, which surprsied him. "Thank you, Taehyung-ah.." she whispered and he shivered. "Y-You are w-welcome.."
HIs heart raced, but why?

Just then, the others came in.
"I said, calm her down! Not hug her!" Jin said and quickly pried him off of her. She looked at Jin and smiled. "Oppa, it is fine. I was the one who hugged him."
He glared at her. "You were not supposed to," he muttered and she laughed her usual laugh. "Arasso."
The other members all ran up to her, Jungkook first. He hugged her tightly. "You got me so scared, Noona! Do you not know how scared I was! I thought you were going to die!" he exclaimed and Jin glared at him. "Do not say that, ever."
The young boy ignored his words and tightened his arms around her. "Do not ever do that again or I will scold you, okay?" he pulled back and pointed a finger at her. She smiled. "Alright, Jungkookie."
His eyes brightened. "My nickname!" he cheered and Suga slapped his arm. "Save it."
J-Hope looked at her. "Are you...OKay, now? You were shaking and sweating.." he said worried and she nodded. "I am. Thanks to Taehyung," she gestured to V, who was blushing.
J-Hope smirked. "Right."
Jimin then shot V a look. "Hyung, you did not do anything, did you?" he questioned and V scoff. "Never."
The older one smiled. "Good. Ji Ae, are you hungry? Jin hyung cooked," he said and she nodded. "I am."
Jin softened, glad that she was awake. "Alright, cousin. Lets all go eat," he said and gestured her up.
Rap Monster chuckled and ruffled Ji Ae's hair. "Do not ever do that again. You got the rest of us worried," he said and she nodded. "I won't. But, Taehyung, why did I hear your voice?" she asked him and he shrugged. "I don't know."
Jin rolled his eyes and pushed her towards the bathroom. "No more questions. You scared me and I am going to punish you later. Now, go get ready and come downstairs."

After the incident, Jin told them that it was all okay now and that they should all go back to the dorm and rest, so they did. What choice did they have?
So, here they are, at their dorm, laying around. The incident hasn't left their heads yet.

"I wonder why Ji Ae was like that.." J-hope wondered out loud, catching the attention of the members.
"Like V, I was scared myself," Jimin said and this time, none of them laughed. They were scared theirselves too.
"Told you guys," the boy muttered and Suga sighed. "I hope she is okay."
"I am sure she is, guys. Do not worry too much," their leader said and they all nodded sadly while Jungkook, himself, was in deep thoughts.
He was thinking if Henry, the name Ji Ae had mentioned in her previous dream, had anything to do with her past. And, what had happened? But, most importantly, who is this Henry guy?

Suga then nudged him and he snapped out of his thoughts, his questions vanished. "What?" he snapped and they blinked at their maknae.
"Wow. Someone is cranky," Suga muttered.
"For once, you are quiet. You know, ever since Ji Ae came into our lives, you have been talking non-stop. And, now, you are quiet. Is there a reason?" J-Hope asked, and the young boy sighed. "I was just thinking."
"Thinking about whta?" Jimin asked.
The maknae turned to look at V, who was in deep thoughts himself. "V hyung, you siad that Ji Ae had a bad dream last night, right?" he asked and the blonde boy came back to reality. "O-Oh? Y-Yeah, why?"
"Did Noona say a name...Or anything? Like, Henry?"
The members looked at the maknae confused and dumbstrucked. "Henry?"
"Uh..No? I do not think so.." V answered and he nodded, pundering once more.
"Henry? Who is that?" J-Hope asked and Jungkook pouted. "That is what I am wondering too.."
"Do you guys think it is someone important to Ji Ae?" Rap Monster suddenly asked and they all thought about it before nodding their heads as V frowned, slightlu annoyed by this Henry guy they were talking about.
"It could be...But, Jungkook, where did you hear that name?" Suga asked and he sighed before explaining.

"She said Henry?" Jimin asked and the maknae nodded. "Hm."
"Are you sure, you heard it?" Rap Monster asked, making sure.
Jungkook nodded. "I am sure."
The rest of them frowned, not knowing what to think. There were just too much things going on in their mind, even though it wasn't for them to worry, they were. What they needed to know was: What had happened to Ji Ae in the past?
It felt as if Ji Ae had become a part of them. And, she has. A big piece.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hihihi. I am going to end it here for today! I have to go update my ther BTS fanfic! <33
You never know if I'll be back to update this story too. Heheh. xD